• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
listen i have no idea what Gigi is doing other than stalling while trying to come up with a plan

if i do not come up with something soon she is going to tell them about the legend of Bofa Deez

i mean she does have those small incendiary devices in her boots that she armed a few posts ago... :D

but blowing a whole in the office wall is not really a complete plan, especially with no where else to go

wow Cyn I cannot believe you have so little faith in Gigi's great and completely well thought out plan..... XD

Also- if there's only space for four of them on the current vessel, how are they going to bring three people back? I am admittedly not super clear on the happenings

Oh I didn’t think about that. Lol. Well just say it’ll be a tight squeeze with seven people.

So I wasn't sure if the Nighthawk's tech would mess with Astrid's magic while she was using it--so either stop her from doing magic or stop her magic from having any effect, so I left it vague. Feel free to do whatever.

Nah it’s all good!

Rose is so happy Cyn’s not there because he would be delightedly explaining what everything is and what it does and how it works while the Allarian watch in horror lol.

Astrid may or may not try to get him to explain it to her on the way back because she freaking loves tech.

Cyn is about to give Gigi a run for her money with ‘horrible, poorly thought out plans’ lol.

I feel like Gigi's next actions are 'blast, grab, jump', so if we want there to be any dialogue exchange we should prol skip me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back