• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vampire City OOC

What's the difference between northerners and southerners?
Ah I should probably add this.
Other than the geographical location, the Northerners (or at least their leaders) are more tech savvy- they're able to hack into databases and access the dark web to purchase blood, and things like that. They're also not averse to drinking from humans and their alignment leans in the evil direction.

About the Southerners, I don't know what distinguishes them. Whoever will end up being a part of that group and leading it (it's an open position, just ask me) will determine it.

I was wondering if you could put posts that uses the bbcode format in a spoiler decoded aswell? my phone has a hard time with bbcode sometimes and I dont want to have to stay out of the rp at key points because bbcode was used

also, while I didnt post her history, Lilly will discuss it if asked by people after she has met them atleast once and they werent rude or mean

I was wondering if you could put posts that uses the bbcode format in a spoiler decoded aswell? my phone has a hard time with bbcode sometimes and I dont want to have to stay out of the rp at key points because bbcode was used

also, while I didnt post her history, Lilly will discuss it if asked by people after she has met them atleast once and they werent rude or mean

Sure, I understand. I'll edit the pages later when I have internet access for my laptop, and I'll add a spoiler below the original. (:

Alright, everyone who's posted so far is approved to start whenever you want to. I'll be replying to the RP thread myself in a few hours if you want to wait though. (:

davian davian I've finished all 3 of my characters (the twins are in one post and the girl is in a separate one). Also, what's the difference between Northern and Southern vamps? and (this is for everyone) I'm open to having a nemesis for the twins

davian davian I've finished all 3 of my characters (the twins are in one post and the girl is in a separate one). Also, what's the difference between Northern and Southern vamps? and (this is for everyone) I'm open to having a nemesis for the twins

I can only tell you about the Northerners for sure.
"Other than the geographical location, the Northerners (or at least their leaders) are more tech savvy- they're able to hack into databases and access the dark web to purchase blood, and things like that. They're also not averse to drinking from humans and their alignment leans in the evil direction." Basically more modern and technologically advanced, I would say.

I've read from others' character forms that the Southern vampires are more rebellious and more skilled at physically actual combat...? So far that's all I've got.

Oh! I volunteer Astrien as a nemesis XD
she's quite the troublemaker anyways

davian davian One last question: Is every vampire the same as the others in there clan? basically, would my twin characters be tech-savy as well? I ask because I was curious if I could make them 'the muscle' of the Northern clan?

davian davian One last question: Is every vampire the same as the others in there clan? basically, would my twin characters be tech-savy as well? I ask because I was curious if I could make them 'the muscle' of the Northern clan?

They're not all exactly the same. It's just a general summary of them (:
You can definitely do that if you'd like.

davian davian So we can sort of edit our character's abilities then? For example, let's say I want to make Astrien have an abnormally good hearing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back