• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Chronicles!

useless

✰ 愚か者
iWPsy9E.gif

Yeah, it’s me again! Like Lestat, this search thread will never die. Seriously, this is a roleplay that I’ve been craving for more than two years I think? Oh, well! This is the only roleplay I am actively seeking, and I have time to keep looking, so I may as well!

So, on the off chance that this is your first time stumbling across this thread, here’s the rundown:

> I’m really craving to write as Louis from the Vampire Chronicles series against basically any other vampire. Preferably Lestat or Armand, though, in a modern setting of some kind!

> Aside from the Mayfair Witches books, I’ve read up to Blood and Gold - I’m about 90% done because I’ve gotten lazy and have heard the newer books aren’t great, so I’m taking my sweet time.

> I will never hound you for a reply, but chatting ooc is fun!

And that’s the gist, really! I’d prefer NOT to really lay out any solid plot ideas, because I’d rather discuss things with potential partners and see what we can come up with together. I think laying out specific ideas makes people think I’m ONLY interested in those ideas, and that drives people away, so I steer clear of that.

Anyway! If you’re interested or have ideas, HMU! Or take time to mull it over. This thread isn’t going anywhere any time soon.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back