• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’±π’Άπ“‚𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒 π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ

useless

✰ ζ„šγ‹θ€…

uTqGN0k.jpg

[This thread is pretty outdated, but I intend to revamp it soon!]

π»π‘’π“π“π‘œ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’.

Let me start by giving you a brief introduction of myself. My name is Useless (at least, as far as this site is concerned), and I’m a twenty-seven year old woman currently living in the Southwestern United States. I have a full time job that I work every week night, which means that I won’t be around to reply every second of every day. I’m going to do my best to keep it short, sweet, and to the point. However, if you find that I have failed to jot down any information you may be curious about, feel free to message me and ask. I’m very friendly, promise! Now then, let’s get to why this thread exists, shall we?
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝒢𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒 π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆβ€¦

I’m looking for a roleplay that is based heavily off of Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles. Due to the self-indulgent nature of this thread, I’m fully prepared to spend a good deal of time looking for it. I’ve already been looking for over two years, on and off, what’s a few more? I’ve read up to Blood and Gold (which I am nearly done with), but I’m hoping to find someone who has at least read the first two or three books. Personally, I feel like they have the most lore, and the rest of the books are just drama/filler.

I call this a β€˜self-indulgent’ request because I am primarily interested in writing as an original character opposite a canon character, however, I would be delighted to write opposite another original character if you wanted to just piggyback off of Rice’s established lore and create characters of our own. I’d still prefer to write against one of the canons, but hey, can beggars really be choosers?

Lestat is my biggest crush in the series, but I love many of the others as well; Marius, Armand, Pandora, David… I’d be grateful to be allowed to write against any of the vampires, if I’m being honest, I’m just not as interested in writing against Louis.

Currently, I’m REALLY craving to play as an OC who is a lycan. Hear me out! I know that lycans/werewolves aren’t written in any detail in the series, but if I recall, I believe that one of the characters at some point did mention lycans, and considering that vampires and spirits exist, who's to say that werewolves can’t also exist in this universe? Now, the way we take this does depend on which character you’d want to play, but I’m thinking that she is quite old [500-2000+ years] and is the only known creature of her kind. This doesn’t mean she is the only one, but she is the only one she knows about, perhaps due to the fact that lycans can’t create other lycans the same way vampires can (I know in other lore they can, but we don’t have to go off of other lore). Unlike vampires, she is mortal, but does not age, and heals incredibly quickly. Her heart beats, her wounds bleed, and she feels hunger, thirst, and pain - she just hasn’t found a way that she can actually die yet. For her transformation, she transforms into a monstrous, giant wolf - strong and fast enough to take on and defeat most vampires, aside from the oldest and most powerful.

Her history depends on who we would be pairing her with. If she is paired with Lestat, then maybe she is just very lonely and was drawn to him while he was a rockstar? If she is paired with Marius, it could be that she actually helped him escape from the druid forest after he was turned. There are so many ways we could take this, so I won’t go into detail with her backstory, and leave that open for discussion!

I have other NON-werewolf ideas floating around as well, of course. Just hit me up if you’re interested and we can get the ball rolling!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back