What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Chronicles, anyone? <3

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Supernatural

useless

✰ 愚か者

So, I definitely have a more advanced, better-written, more informative thread in the works for my craving right now, but until I have time to fully flesh that out, I’m here with a very quick, basic thread to simply get my craving out in the open! That being said, if you have any questions due to how brief this thread is, feel absolutely free to message me with your inquiries, or even post them here if you like! Now, onto the specifics!
I’m craving to do a roleplay based off of Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, and have a few specific pairings in mind. However, if there is a pairing YOU would like to do, just say so and we can discuss it! I’m bound to be missing a few potential ideas, so share your ideas with me if you have any. The only thing is that I would prefer to go off of the books, with the exception of one AU-ish pairing that will be listed below. If you have only seen the movie Interview with the Vampire, though, we can work with that! Just know that I refuse to do anything based off of the movie’s version of Armand. The list is short for now, but I will add to it as time goes on. You will notice that I have a definite thing for a certain Brat Prince, however. >v>
The pink role is the role I would like.
= Crave!
Lestat x Nicki [Some kind of AU where Nicki is alive in modern day??]
Lestat x Louis
Lestat x Armand
Marius x Armand
Lestat x Daniel [Based off of the movie, where Daniel becomes Lestat’s fledgling!]
Armand x Louis
Lestat x Claudia [100% platonic only.]
Lestat or Armand x OC [Can be platonic, het, or gay af]
Honestly any vampire x OC [Same as above!]
Anyone who is interested, please message me! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)