• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

Bellatrix got out and put down the brush but she kept the blanket wrapped around her shoulders forba moment before slowly slipping it off and putting it down to. Then she closed the door and whent into the stood grabbing a cart. Whent to the food aisles first and grabed 5 boxes of different straws then she whent to the beauty section and threw in a few boxes of tooth paste and then a bunch of her shampoo and conditioner. Then she whent to the cloths section and grabed an assortment of PJ pants before looking at the Vampire "Anything else?"

"You have my card". Then she said "you start I'm getting juice" then she wakes off and grabed the biggest jug of orange juice they had then came back to the vampire.

She'd snort, pulling out the card. "Here." She'd murmur, handing her it.

"Why didn't you start? I wanna sleep." She said. And began to load the belt. She grabed the juice and a box of straws as soon as that where scanned.

Than she said."oh, I forgot... and she ran off to the pharmacy and grabbed large bottles of her vitamins and of Advil and tylenol and a best stalked first aid kit that had befoer adding ot to the cart much to the annoyance and confusion of the clerk thow she said nothing. Once everything was skand and bagged she payed and put her closer straws and juice in the seat before goin to the car and loding it. Then she sat in the passenger seat curled back up under the blanket and stated drinking strate from the jug of orange juice with a straw from the box.
(If you cant tell, she is acting weird becase she is getting sick from all the stress)

"Please slow down." She'd grumble, pulling out of the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back