• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

"Well clearly you've forgotten what it's like since your convinced in going to choke despite the fact I am eating like I do 3 times a day at least and have yet to choke on I dont know how long it's been so long." The he flooded her off and turned her back on the vampire trying to eat in peace.

Bellatrix relaxed and finised eating her food in peace finally and she didn't choke, big surprise. When she was done she washed her dishes and then desided to stay here where It was quiet and she was alone from the Vampire.

Bellatrix stayed until she felt better then came out and said "Can we institute a rule where you leave me alone while I'm eating, especially after you've just fed on me?"

"Whatever you want to do." She'd pause, pulling her phone from her pocket. "I snagged this by the way, and I believe it belongs to you."

"Keep it, its almost dead anyways plus I can't exactly do or especially buy anything without your permission anyways. Its basically just a glorified credit card holder right now"

"Mm, I suppose it is." She'd pocket the phone. "What would you like to do, then?"

"Mm, no. Well maybe I can let you visit your home, but that would be it."

"If I go home, in not coming back here" she said and crossed her arms then sighed and said "can I have some of my own clothes? And my brush? Any any hygiene items you don't have? Including my toothbrush becase I am not sharing that or deodorant with you"

"I wouldn't want to share a toothbrush with a mutt, that's just nasty." She paused, "we'll go shopping for those tomorrow, deal?"

"Is that a no on my cloths and brush?" Bellatrix asked actually disappointed then mad at herself for geting her Hope's up, at least if thay shopped she could get the soap she liked in full containers.

"I have some really not nice words I want to say to you right now. I don't even know there that brush is from, I got it for Christmas when I was 13" then she rewind around and walked back into the kitchen mutting somthing along the lines of 'going to make myself a smoothie'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back