• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

She'd suck at the blood, groaning softly. Pulling away, she'd step back, watching her finish.

She'd nod, "I am, yes. But are you really sure you want me to do this? I mean, last time you weren't in a great state of mind."

"We made a deal, I have my food-" she pointed to the now staked kichen "-now I'm yours" he neck was fully barred for the Vampire now, titled all the way to the right so her left side was taunt and exposed.

She nodded, stepping forward. Leaning down, she'd sink her fangs into the soft skin of her neck, slowly drinking the blood the came from the wound.

"Yes, it is. It's not really supposed to hurt you, and us vampires have a toxin to make it feel good on the victims side."

"Why wold that make me feel better?!? Its weird and gross but i like it which confuses me!" The then layed down on her back and just started at the ceiling.

“It‘s strange and I once thought it was gross, but I got used to it.”

Bellatrix didn't respond, he just layes staring up at the ceiling then she got up and whent to the kichen and stated making hamburgers out of a pack of ground beef.

"Good, there mine" it had sounded to her like she was. Bellatrix didn't even realize how territorial she was being, it must have something to do with being fed on.

Bellatrix growled under ther breath and finised cooking then she put them on a plate and started eating them like cookies one at a time in bites with her bare hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back