• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

Bellatrix was sitting in the passenger side of the ambulance on patrol. They had just dropped off a patient at the hospital, a kid who had broken his leg baldy while skateboarding and had hit his head. The kid had been an omega, but his Alfa big brother had taken good care of him and hand handed the situation well. It was late evening and night was fast approaching. Soon that got a call for a car crash on one of the main roads. Her and her partner, a human with read hear and a nose piercing, took off sirens blasting towards the accident.
When thay got to the scene the emedietly mimed in to action and started working with the other personnel on sight. Thay loaded two people in to ambulances, declared one DOS, treated three peole who had minor inserts nearly scratches, and the was standing to the side waiting for the firefighters to release the last victim who was trapped in the car.

Minerva watched the scene unfold, her golden eyes narrowing. She'd been walking down the sidewalk when she had heard the sirens, and had decided to trail after them. Though her bloodlust would rise when she caught sight of blood dripping on the ground, she decided to ignore it. Stepping out of the shadows, she allowed herself to be seen, though she didn't expect anyone to come talk to her.

Bellatrix noticed a girl step out of the shadows, the whent over to her and said "Miss, you cant be here it's a crime scene you need to leave" she refused the girl was a vampire and wrinkled her nose in disgust, he though vampires were worthless creatures and that opinion was only strengthened when she took theirs job and found out how many staked accidents trying to get free blood.

Minerva snorted, "and you are? I'm sorry, but aren't onlookers allowed? Besides, there's food her. So who are you to tell me to leave when I'm just looking for food?" She'd ask, eyes narrowing. It wasn't like she was planning on killing someone, just taking blood. And she didn't casue the accidents, so she didn't know why there was hostility.

Bellatrix looked at her like she was stupid, bell was clearly in uniform "I'm one of the paramedics, and if you want to look you need to be on the other side of the tape befoer I call one of the cops over. And there is no food here only victims so if that is all you are here for then leave."

Minerva rolled her eyes, turning around. The tall female towered over the wolf, but she'd rather not have the cops look into her history, for she didn't want her father to learn about her visit. "You don't get it do you? I don't kill, I was honestly going to see if I could get a cup of blood to tide me over until I find something better."

Bellatrix didn't even blink "Hey, I need some help over here!" She called and two cops came over, she only needed one though, "She wint back up behind the tape and she want's to feed from the victims" she told them. "Mam, I'm going to give you a warning becase I have enough paperwork right now, but you need to leave the scene. If I see you again here tonight I'm going to arrest you for obstruction, do you understand?" He was a wolf, but his partner was a vampire. Bell walked off back to help with the last victim who was almost free.

Minerva looked at the vampire, frowning. "That wolf doesn't know anything." She'd snap, towering over them. "If you even try to arrest me you won't see the light of day, understand?" She'd pause, "besides, not feed per say, just clean up the mess afterwards. If that paramedic can't understand that, so be it. But I'm just like her and I need to eat to survive."

"Mam, you need to go. You are the verge of hiding yourself in a lot of trouble. And Miss. Thanos was just doing her job" the vampire cop told her and had his partner go back to the scene.

"I know, I know. I'll go." She shook her head, hnestly hoping that the paramedic would remember her. "Just please don't tell my father I was here, he'll kill me." She'd turn, sighing. "Anyways, it was a warm welcome home I suppose." She'd grumble stalking off.

Bell finised with the accident then sat with the patent as they rushed to the hospital. The reast if the night was quiet. At midnight she got off and whent to a dinner for a late dinner. She ordered a two burgers and fries and sat down at a both.

Minerva was in a terrible mood as she sat outside a diner. Her golden eyes were closed and her breathing was quick. If her father found out about her being there, who knows what might happen. She'd open her eyes, sighing. "Stupid cops." She'd grumble, looking around. It was quiet, too quiet.

Madeline ate her food than ordered a piece of cake. The cake was her favorite and why she always came. It was a 'chocolate' cake made with a chocolate substitute so werewolves could eat it.
When she was done and had payed she left the diner and paused just left if the door out of sight of the restaurant interior to find her key's.

"Looking for something?" She'd ask, eyes narrowing. She still wasn't very happy with the wolf and wouldn't listen to any sass. "Keys perhaps?"

"Ya, my bike is...Wait-" she turned to look at Madeline "-it's you. The vampire from the crash earlier. What do you want?" She list her palitnes on the last sentence"

"I want nothing from you." Minerva forced out. "Well, except maybe one thing. An apology would be nice, seeing as I wasn't goingto kill the victims." She shrugged, "but you werewolves only care about yourselves and not the other creatures that need food too."

"I'm not apologising for doing my job, and of you want food there are plenty of 24 hour donation bars and there is the bottled stuff behind the counters of markers. Yiu sound know that. And if you needed blood you could have asked nicely most ambulances carry some incase we get a call for a starved vampire. "

"I would've asked nicely if you hadn't verbally attacked me." She'd snap, standing. She looked down at the werewolf fangs poking out. "You really do think you know everything, don't you? I've been off the grid since the end of Highschool and you don't even remember a classmate."

"Jobs are dumb." She'd grumble, looking around. "Do you know of my parents? They work as cops, Joseph Smith and Jolene Smith?" She'd ask, turning her gaze back to the werewolf.

Sighing, Minerva stepped forward, grabbing her by the shoulders. "You've treated me like a monster all night, why? What's so different about us that you have to pretend I'm out here to kill somebody?"

"Don't tuch me" she jerked out if her tuch "I was just doing my job. I'd be no different If you where human. Now I'm tired and want to go home" it was a partial lie, she felt indifferent about humans but atlest liked them and liked helping then. She saw them as in need of help. Vampires she saw as worthless scrum but she kept her mouth shut about that.

She'd grunt, "home. Come with me then. And I was once human, so please don't treat me as if I wasn't." She'd grumble, dragging her along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back