• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

"Good, your up. Have you any idea how much trouble you caused me?" She asked, eyes narrowing.

"You were attacked. I got you to the hospital and they decided it would be best if I watched over you for awhile."

"Oh, please tell me you have cloths for me though" then she looked around and said "that is a lot of food, did you pick it all up for did someone who knows me help?" She asked worriedly.

"Oh? No, I needed to buy some as I don't live in the city. And yes, I have clothes, we'll just have to see if they fit you."

Bellatrix opens then ribs her eyes "Is this the place? It looks abandoned" then she died out intending to stretch but fell instead. "Oops" she blushed. Then she slowly got up and whent twords the door. Once inside she paused as memories came flooding back then she whent and sat in the middle of the floor contemplating.

"Ya, you kidnapped me and I'm stuck here again. Your personal blood bag until I die one way or another." Then she walked out but only to the trunk where she started to unload it. She didn't try to run, it clearly wouldn't work and the police clearly whent going to help rather seing as thay released her to the vampire. She just began bringing in food dejectedly.

"Running off again would be stupid. I'll just end up bringing you back."

"Nope, just do those few things and we'll be best of friends. And you can find clothes on the third floor, second door to the left."

Bellatrix left her to finish unloading the groceries a d whent to go put on clothes. The found shorts that fit and a shirt that was a little big but still comfortable and put them on then came back and stroked organising all her food until she cut her finger on a box of protein bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back