• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire and or Werewolf Cravings | FxF

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
I can’t shake these cravings I’m having. That being said, let’s sate them, hm?

General Info
  • Looking for FxF romantic platonic/romantic pairings or MxF platonic if you would like to play male. Please do not ask me to play male for you. I’ve tried and it doesn’t work.
  • No sub x dom, doubling may be persuaded if I’m interested in the plot.
  • Either public threads or discord (StoneWolf18#1856). Nothing else.
  • Quality over quantity, but don’t be afraid to send me a novel.
  • Plot with me. I dislike passive people who’ll just “RP whatever I want,” that ain’t how I roll.
  • Ignore the mod badge, I’m a roleplayer just like you. Love me... ;~;
What I’m Looking For
  • Vampires and or werewolves. Slightly modernized but definitely not romanticized.
  • Modern, Victorian, or medieval settings
Ideas
I have a few half baked ones, nothing real solid yet. In terms of vampires I have this society I’ve build about them if that would be of interest. I’m sure we can figure something out together but don’t be afraid to pass me your own ideas!

Shoot me a PM onsite or discord or reply here and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hey! So I read through the stuff you have for you vampire world Nox and am pretty interested in it! You've put a lot of work into that and it all sounds great. If you are interested in rping with me just shoot me a PM. I'm new here, but have 8 years of experience role playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back