• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Cyberpunk
  5. Multiverse
  6. Mystery
  7. Platonic
  8. Super Powers

Serobliss

Forever Immaculate, Eternally Blissed.
Helper
oonga boonga we're still accepting until the end of the month.

mebe. no 100% guaranteed. we're picky.

Chiester

Knows Things
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would it be ok to play a character that's less of a "big deal"? I would like to play an ISD agent that specializes in support. Not a top dog, but skilled enough to give support to the Vanguards in their missions. Hacking, medical aid, information and maybe driving?

I'm noticing most of the characters are important figures in some way, and I feel a more grounded character would help flesh out the smaller intricacies and challenges.

Serobliss

Forever Immaculate, Eternally Blissed.
Helper
Would it be ok to play a character that's less of a "big deal"? I would like to play an ISD agent that specializes in support. Not a top dog, but skilled enough to give support to the Vanguards in their missions. Hacking, medical aid, information and maybe driving?

I'm noticing most of the characters are important figures in some way, and I feel a more grounded character would help flesh out the smaller intricacies and challenges.
Regardless of what you want to play, the GMs will find a way to include your character into the story. It's simply a matter of patience and dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread