• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
PROLOGU
E
INCEPTION OF THE HUN
T

Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian Hybrid / ???
Order of Eden | Archangel Operator Commander and Chief Wrangler
Nobility / ??? / ??? cm / ??? kg
Vozrozur Imperial Territory, Sector Zero, Empyrian Space | Interactions: Novelight Novelight
December 10, 703 EC

A new year in the Empyrian Calendar had just dawned. But it was no ordinary year for it started with nothing short of a powerful message that had resounded throughout the Empire from the confines of its monarch’s castle. A message that declared the start of a new era - the Scarlet Era.

While the message was met with thunderous applause, it was met with equally tumultuous protests demanding answers, compensations, or even retribution for the past wrongs of the Empire that it had failed to address, unable to do so as they could not or simply will not for any number of reasons in the face of uncertain times.

Nonetheless, the year starts smoothly… but not for everyone.

Unbeknownst to the whole of the empire, a new crisis that would come to threateningly plague it was born. Born in the harrowing arctic of Sector Zero, also known as “Vozrozur,” a moon of the Empyrian homeworld of Agartha. The closest non-mainland territory of the Empire where the headquarters of the Empyrian Imperial Armed Forces lay alongside that of their commander-in-chief’s, the Symbol of Valor’s, personal guard, the highly respected but also highly controversial Order of Eden. A paramilitary reported to be comprised of volunteers who wish to better serve the Empire and those who are indentured, serving in the Order for things such as amnesty for past crimes of certain calibers while under very close watch. Both headquarters were a relatively short shuttle ride away.

Within, the latter’s headquarters lay in substantial ruin in certain wings with the telltale marks of a small skirmish. The walls dented, wires hanging from various locations that arc with dangerous electric currents, barricades, emplacements, and fixtures destroyed or damaged, and chalk markings on the floor denoting where corpses once were. The entire facility was to be even more heavily guarded while crews under the Order’s employ were to clean the whole mess up and Orders have already been given to specific constituents of the Empyrian Imperial Armed Forces to remain silent as almost nothing happens on Vozrozur without the Imperial Army knowing.

The complex’s central apex housed the Symbol of Valor’s personal residence and workplace, a small but highly secured compound where only very few may enter. The garrison around the compound had only been increased recently following the skirmish as the Symbol of Valor’s life was still deemed to be at risk and entries were not as easily granted to anyone. Except for one individual.

Normally operating in the other wings of the Order’s headquarters and the field most importantly, a commander of a substantially powerful section of members of the shadowy Archangel Covert Operations Detachment of the Order of Eden was within the compound with several others – Archangel Operator Commander “Michael,” one of the Order’s elite veterans.

This was a rare occurrence unless something of grave nature had happened. The Order was holding a briefing among its top brass about damage control and what steps were to be taken in response to the recent development. Much concern and fear rather than confidence was in the air as if the nature of the problem threatened the very core of the Order itself. Perhaps even the very core of the Empire itself.

The briefing ends, and the slew of officials exited the compound with Michael being told to stay longer for a post-briefing conversation with the Symbol of Valor before the veteran, a woman shrouded in mystery, exited with a thick red folder that rested on top of a box that she was carrying which was full of documents. A standard in the Order as it had to be careful with its stores of information, even going as far as going back to papers, folders, typewriters, and file drawers instead of a closed server that had a digital footprint and a susceptibility to being hacked.

The commander huffed as she carried the box and folder on her way out of the compound and onto the shuttle bays where her personal dropship was. But before she could leave the compound, a familiar face stood in her path, one that waited for her keenly. It was the Order of Eden’s best. An Operator who serves directly under the Symbol of Valor and no one else.

The Dragon’s Invictus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karvein Ouroboros

Order of Eden | Dragon's Invictus
Code Name
Dragahra
Full Name
Karvein Seras Ouroboros
Hierarchy
House of Valor
Exousiarch
Resolution of Midas (Phase IV)
Age & Birth
200+ (Birth date unknown)
Height & Weight
165 cm / 52 kg
Physical Affinity Statistics
Cryomancy (Advanced) / Demonomancy (Advanced)
Mentions
Panther Panther
Vozrozur Imperial Territory, Sector Zero, Empyrian Space
"A fair afternoon, Commander Michael."

Her achromatic dark blue gaze pierced into the souls of many that had the privilege of meeting eyes with the noble. The composed posture accompanied by her demonically virulent aura that cannot be seen through the naked eye, but rather through the activation of Exousiarch, was normally enough to make most operators avoid eye contact with the Invictus if possible. A terrifying scent. An uneasy feeling of uncertainty when being around her. Unlike the fiery charisma of her gene donor, Karvein Ouroboros never bothered to earn the respect of her colleagues with strong leadership and discipline. Instead, she simply demonstrated her destructive power through action, as such several hours ago when she mercilessly slaughtered more than half of the main perpetrator's underlings.

Karvein's gloves were dyed with blood not her own, most likely belonging to the unfortunate souls that had the pleasure of crossing swords with the dragon. It was apparent that she was the main force sent to deal with the escapees. However, if even she could not deal with the sudden exodus of traitor operators, it was a sign that the one who orchestrated this escape was of exceptional talent. Though, that was to be expected from the adopted son of the Symbol of Valor.

"Splendid timing, Commander. I take it that you've been entrusted with the capture of my ignorant brother? A sincere shame, honestly. And here I was excited for a chance for another round with that interloper. Hah..." She sighed.

A silent giggle followed afterward, "Hmph. Hah-hah~... An outstanding performance, would you not agree, Commander? Before today you and I both surely have believed that this fortress was a prison for us operators. Even if there are those who wish for freedom, at the end of the day, is an impossible dream. And yet, those interlopers managed to pierce through the walls of this garrison like they had prepared for it for months, carefully planning their escape... Ah, how incredible."

Last edited:
Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Vozrozur Imperial Territory, Sector Zero, Empyrian Space | Interactions: Novelight Novelight
The abyss stared into Michael’s eyes, and the best she could do was quite simply stare back which she did. She had other matters to be worried of anyway other than the dark playful demeanor of her colleague. Granted, they are on good terms, which lessens the cold darkness that would’ve enveloped most others.

Michael sighs, nodding and speaking in an affirmative tone, “That was impressive indeed from what I heard and read, I wished I was there to see it but you should be aware of my current assignment other than this one.” She gestures to the box and folder before continuing, “Anyway, any prison can be broken out of. I’ve already read the records and the books. This was a ticking time bomb from the start the way I see it. I’ll be in charge of one operation to catch Corvus and his accomplices but this will take years because of all the hoops. It’s going to be irritating but what job of this scale isn’t?”

She then gives Karvein what she would want to hear, “You’ll be in a separate operation involving the search and capture. Unfortunately, we don’t have any kill order for Corvus, just capture but what state he’d be in is mostly irrelevant. I’d wager you can kill off the rest. The commander-in-chief is actually looking for you since our assignments will intersect in the future but until then, we’ll be operating completely separately. I don’t know the exact details but she said that she will immediately inform me once there is progress on that end. Frankly, I was also told to tell you all this should I encounter you so you’re informed ahead of time.”

Michael then awaits Karvein’s reply, she still has time to talk anyway but she figured she must return to Agartha immediately before anything else happens.

Karvein Ouroboros

Code Name
Dragahra
Full Name
Karvein Seras Ouroboros
Hierarchy
House of Valor
Exousiarch
Age & Birth
Height & Weight
165 cm / 52 kg
Mentions
Panther Panther
Karvein had not allowed once for their eye contact to discontinue, as she fervently insisted on staring deep into her eyes, almost as if she had desired to claw her organs for the simple reason of wanting to see severed flesh. That was the vibe most people would get from her staring anyway, but it was expected that Michael merely shrugged her shoulders at Karvein's aura. It annoyed her slightly but in the end, she cared not about it. The fear of those surrounding her was addicting but it was also refreshing to speak with someone who could be comfortable around her.

Karvein tilted her head to the side, "Oh my, you are in rush are you commander? Surely you have some time to share words and savor drinks with your fellow colleague? Rest assured, Lady Tyrren. The next vessel to Agartha has yet to schedule for departure. If you were to be late for your flight, once again rest assured, I shall receive the blame."

The dragon gestured towards the route for the outside balcony, "Do keep this lonely dragon company for at least a little while, hm? I'm sure you won't regret it. Don't you want to hear what your target's beloved sister would have to say regarding their idiotic sibling?"

Last edited:
Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Michael’s eyes widened slightly before uttering a statement in a stern tone, reminding her of what the standing rules were, and for good reason, “Under any circumstances, do not call me by anything other than my codename.”

She sighs in slight frustration, wanting to scratch her head but the documents are getting in her way. Nonetheless, while her dropship is personal so that she does not have to take a regular flight where she could be compromised, it still had to be serviced and for all everyone knew, she’s only been here for over an hour.

She then makes something clear, “I came here with my own ship. But I can let it sit in the hangar for just a while longer. I don’t have any operations waiting for me involving my other job in Anterås anyway, you have the clearance to know what I do down there so you get my point.” She kept carrying the boxes while walking slowly past Karvein to convey that she can tag along with the blue-haired woman for a while.

To start, the question was made along the way, “Now then… what do you have to say about your ‘idiotic brother’? Or are you going to save for until we’re both drinking?” She states it in a tone as if that she was not underestimating Corvus at all. The man escaped with a small group from one of the most secure places in the Empire, he was anything but idiotic.

Karvein Ouroboros

Code Name
Dragahra
Full Name
Karvein Seras Ouroboros
Hierarchy
House of Valor
Exousiarch
Age & Birth
Height & Weight
165 cm / 52 kg
Mentions
Panther Panther
"How cold. Such abrasive behavior is quite troubling for friendships, is it not? And here I thought you would tolerate rules for the sake of our companionship. Regardless, I shall do you the favor of speaking by your desire." She smirked and followed along the tall hybrid, letting out a soft laughter.

Karvein continued her conversation with the black-haired operator, "That would be unsophisticate of me to do. After all, drinking is not my forte and I prefer to speak while sober. My dear elder sister would be more suitable for a drinking partner if you are interested in getting to know more about my family. You are to capture the son of the Dragon, wouldn't it be wise to first gather whatever information you can by conversing with his close relatives?"

Along the walk towards the nearest balcony, Karvein released her sword from her side and began to wipe the blood with the several handkerchiefs embedded in her pockets, from the previous battle she had fought against Corvus' allies. Walking side by side with her company she continued, "Though I wish to know something from you, Commander Michael. Your previous meeting with the Symbol of Valor... I'd like to know how she reacted to the situation at hand. I'm sure you understand what I'm curious about."

Unbeknownst to Karvein, who rarely spoke face to face with the Symbol of Valor, those around the Dragon were able to speak with Her Excellency without much issue. It was her specifically that she ignored to face, even during the direst of times. Siegfried refused to look at her. Even acknowledging her by glancing in her direction was something unheard of.

The Symbol of Valor, upon learning about her son's desertion from the Order, was intensely furious about the entire ordeal and had made it clear to the higher-ups that failure would mean disqualifications. Her vehement manner when speaking about the capture of Corvus could be felt despite her low tone. Her anger was to be certain, but what Michael noticed upon leaving the office could trigger Karvein in a different direction. The fact that the Symbol of Valor, the last one to show emotions for her fellow children, could be seen tightly holding onto her necklace that was given to her by Corvus when he was merely 10 years old, a day after his adoption.

Last edited:
Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Michael did have to pay much attention to her direct superior because her job and duty tell her to, but she has to be careful. She was aware of the dynamic between her superior, the leader of the deserters, and the woman she is walking with now. Then again, a part of her says that Karvein will partly not care and telling the truth to someone of her caliber was likely the better option.

Either way, Michael starts with the obvious, “She was and still is pissed. I’m not even going to say ‘angry’ because the word lacks strength to describe. But…” She stops, trying to think for a moment, “The type of ‘pissed’ is the kind that parents usually have. I think the right word that I should’ve used was ‘disappointed.’ She made it clear that we must get him alive at all costs, if we kill him either by accident or on purpose, we will automatically fail the mission and those involved will lose their posts and statuses. The ones who landed the blows will likely be executed. If we don’t catch him, we will also fail but we’ll only be losing our posts and statuses, not our lives unless there was gross negligence.”

Michael sums it up afterwards, “Long story short, she cares for your brother. It’s the only thing that’s standing between him and a kill order. I’m not a good people person but anyone knows a parent when they see one.” She then waits for Karvein’s input, anxious.

Karvein Ouroboros

Code Name
Dragahra
Full Name
Karvein Seras Ouroboros
Hierarchy
House of Valor
Exousiarch
Age & Birth
Height & Weight
165 cm / 52 kg
Mentions
Panther Panther
For several seconds after she had spoken her last words, the only sound that echoed throughout the ebony building was the noise of their footsteps echoing throughout the corridor. Karvein's aura and facial expressions remained the same, as she simply stared straight into the endless corridor, without saying a word.

She then finally spoke a short absence of words, "Oh."

Afterward, she would cease her steps, perhaps causing Michael to look back in wonder, but it wouldn't matter as Karvein was looking straight at the floor below her, unresponsive for several seconds until she would utter out a few words. "That's great to hear. I hadn't expected that mother would care so much about a lost cause like that brat. Heh... she sure is difficult to read, isn't she?"

Followed by soft laughter, Karvein shook her head and proceeded to walk alongside Michael, her stoic expression continuing to remain stern. "You must have had a fine parental figure, to be so knowledgeable in such bonds. I am jealous, Commander Michael." She spoke sarcastically.

Last edited:
Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Michael did indeed look back, shifting her body slightly towards the other woman’s direction. Doubts about her choice of action came to mind, but there was no further chance left for that now. The commander was aware that something was wrong, something specific. The only question to her now was to what extent was it right now and to what it would be? Would it jeopardize the joint mission that they’ll be undertaking sooner or later once Corvus cements himself further as a serious threat to the Empire?

Either way, this was something that she must inform her direct superior about in spite of the latter’s awareness, something that she thought of as the two resumed walking together. She did take note of the sarcasm but was not entirely sure how to respond. Her childhood was relatively normal compared to the likes of her, born completely from what was the glorified scientific equivalent of a bottle to a highly unconventional family with a heck of a single parent. They’re literal generations apart if not worlds apart.

She decides to shrug. A part of her tells her that Karvein was not being wholly sarcastic. Going on, regardless if Karvein read up on her background or not, hearing what’s on them from the subject itself was always different, “My parents were okay. But they’re still nobles at heart. More about the status and image over the flesh and blood. I’m a daughter that was sent into the shadows of intrigue and the flames of war because of my talent and potential to keep a family staple alive, that’s normal in noble families but I can’t tell that I fully had a say in those times otherwise I’d be lying. Regardless, I have things to dislike, even hate, and thank my family for.”

Before they were derailed any further, she tries to bring the topic back to Corvus as was originally intended after a brief silence, “You said you had something to say about Corvus. I want to hear it.”

Karvein Ouroboros

Code Name
Dragahra
Full Name
Karvein Seras Ouroboros
Hierarchy
House of Valor
Exousiarch
Age & Birth
Height & Weight
165 cm / 52 kg
Mentions
Panther Panther
Karvein remained silent and rather focused as the duo continued to walk side by side alongside one another. Her eyes hidden behind the curtains of her navy bangs, the artificial Draconian had no words to speak, although that was most likely due to her silentl; lamenting over the fact that a mere child adopted to become a soldier held more importance over the one who succeeded their parent with the Forging Destiny.

A cursed weapon, it truly was. A thin sword coated with the darkness of consuming magic that is capable of siphoning lifeforce from the user in return for a guaranteed victory. According to historical documents, Siegfried Ouroboros, the Symbol of Valor was the one who wielded this sword throughout the many conflicts of Empyria, and had passed down her family heirloom to Karvein in hopes of being able to create a more suitable body for the weapon, in which Karvein was the direct product of that experimental project.

Frankly, she didn't care whether or not she was an experiment born to wield the cursed weapon. Karvein smiled, finding this whole situation to be ridiculous and rather insulting to her endeavors. "What could a loving sister do to help their beloved brother? After all, we're quite a diverse family. Unfortunately, due to the nature of my work, I have no connections to Corvus and his desires to desert the organization. For how he was able to release the curse of the Sacrilege Seal and escape is beyond me."

Although she was being sarcastic about her answer, it was certainly difficult to make out when she was serious. Nonetheless, she was not the type to waste people's time for the sake of her entertainment. Karvein raised her hand as a magic circle appeared before her palms, with the symbol of the Ouroboros crest on the center, indicating that whatever magic she held on her hand was that of a powerful one.

"I planned on using this to capture Corvus in hopes of satisfying my mother. Albeit, I doubt I can capture him with his head still connected to his torso. Mercy isn't something I'm well versed in, you see. How can a killing machine like myself ever know the idea of compassion? So, here. It'll assist in your venture to capture my brother."

Karvein extended her hand towards Michael once the two have them had stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Dragon's Regalia: Will of the Vengeful. A powerful spell capable of branding another's soul to the caster as long as they are within the same solar system. With this, you'll know the whereabouts of Corvus and his complices for eternity. Although, the spell's functionality will be removed if the victim knows about the spell. It's quite the simple magic, but because it takes advantage of the brain and its fear of the unknown, it is impossible to remove if one does not know about the curse."

Karvein chuckled, "Do make haste, Commander Michael. Sector Twelve is quite a vigorous planet. Here, I won't be needing this anymore." She wanted her to take ownership of the spell from the Draconian.

Last edited:
Archangel Commander
”Michael”
★★★★★★
Michael listened along, concerned that Karvein might become the reason that this entire operation fails as this was now an official conflict of interest. That was as succinct as things got, either way, what Karvein warned and offered could be of great use to the operation. Michael switches all the weight of the box and folder on her left and extended her right to meet Karvein’s hand that presented the powerful spell.

Surely, Corvus would’ve known that he was being tracked by any means by his mother and those loyal to her. Regardless, the spell, as mentioned earlier, could be of great use and Michael was not willing to pass up this opportunity. She grasps the magic circle, the latter dissipating and the arcane essence being absorbed into her hand followed by a short glowing of her incarce circuits. Now she is the spell’s current wielder, giving a nod after the transfer was complete, withdrawing her hand, “Thank you. I’ll be sure to make use of this.” She takes a step back, turning to leave, “Now then… this is where our talk ends. Thank you for your time and I’ll be seeing you on either Sector Twelve or on Agartha.” She walks off, waving with her right hand before using it to carry all of the weight of what she’s carrying again. One person off the list to talk to, one more to go.

Karvein wasn’t wrong about the first thing on the to-do list. Sector Twelve was one of the more feisty of the territories under Empyrian control. It serves as the largest internment center that houses almost all Rythen refugees rescued from the fiery clutches of the Third Great War. It is also one of the main gateways in Empyria, albeit it does leave much to be desired because of the world’s rather poor state. Before Michael could go to Sector Twelve however, she has some things to iron out on the Empyrian homeworld of Agartha. She briskly made her way to the hangar where her personal ship laid in wait. She places the documents in a storage compartment and hops into the cockpit, pulling the canopy down and starting her ship up as the hangar bay door opened for her.

The sleek craft then thrums to life, the main thruster igniting and producing a bright blue flame. Part of the thrust was directed downwards for the ship to hover above the floor of the hangar bay, a flip of a switch and the main thruster takes over and off she went, flying into a cold and cloudy sky littered with Imperial Army and Navy air patrols to go with various Imperial Navy ships coming and going to and from the atmosphere.

Michael’s mission is just beginning.

Valorous Order: Volume 1 - Chapter 1: Northern Coalition Anniversary
ACT.
I

Coercive Demon of Imperius
Hildegard Albrecht
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian-Revenant / Unknown Age
Vanguard of Imperius | Grand Servitor
High Nobility / Photomancy / 169 cm / 65 kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith
Interactions: Khocolatte Khocolatte
August 4, 709 EC | 10:45 PM, Standard Imperius Time

Hilde flicked the burnt cigarette onto the ashtray before her, as the foul smell of the unpleasant smoke filled up the air in the balcony where two individuals stood, facing the evening skies filled with stars and space stations that could be seen from their view.

"So... What have you been up to recently?"

"... Work. Politics. Family." Hilde responded monotonously to the black-haired visitor, caring not to ask the same.

"The typical noble life, huh. I'm still surprised you're with the Albrecht family. The last time I saw you, you weren't exactly so excited in keeping your family name." Dietrich, the name of the visitor, spoke with a sardonic tone. "How fate connects us once more. Here I thought you and I were never going to see each other after our last camaraderie."

Hilde scoffed, smoking the last remaining bit of the cigarette before smothering the burning tip against the ashtray. She spoke with a condescending tone, although to many who knew her in the Vanguards, this wasn't a common attitude that she usually exercised. "Your stupid fucking problems in Aucteraden should remain in Aucteraden. We've got our hands occupied with other provincial-related issues anyway, I doubt our Herrscher would entertain your Collbrande's proposal. You're an Arclight now, aren't you? Way to climb the hierarchy, you absolute nuisance."

Dietrich chuckled at her remark, "Hahah... That still hurts, you know? I'm not here to repair the past, especially considering we haven't spoken to each other in several decades. The past is best forgotten as he used to say. So come on, no need to be so exasperated over the antecedent days."

"I'm more or so curious on why you decided it was a good idea to start talking to me when you're clearing in Elesrith for business. As far as I know, I don't remember inviting you to my dorm." Hilde clicked her teeth in annoyance. She turned to face her guest, visibly annoyed at the bandaged face of the man she clearly showed disdain towards.

The 7th Arclight nodded, "If I had the choice, I wouldn't be here, disturbing you when I know we've agreed to cut ties for good. It's just that our old friend would rather me be present over their long-awaited reunion."

Dietrich sighed and smiled, gesturing towards the glass entrance of the balcony, where a person of Hyzurian descent and fuchsia hair stood with her presence completely hidden, most likely because of the timid nature of the individual in question. Dietrich waved behind Hilde, ushering the shy Hyzurian to make an appearance. Hilde sighed in response and threw the cigarette away before she began to turn slowly in fatigue, not caring for the next person that was fated to receive her bashful attitude, except that she had not expected it to be one of her closest friends from the older eras of her life.

She gasped, her lethargic aura suddenly blooming in energy and excitement.

"Eu-Euthalia...!"

Sapphire Oculus
Sinaria Morphus
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian-Demonoid / 120~
Low Nobility / Soulmancy / 179 cm / 82 kg
Interactions: Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte Emiya Shin Emiya Shin lunar_moth lunar_moth Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn
August 4, 709 EC | 9:50 PM, Standard Imperius Time

The Emperion Palace is the grand headquarters of the Vanguards of Imperius, housing the servitors that make up the great organization under the authority of House Bismarck, where the majority of talks and operational preparations take place before all Vanguard activities begin. As such, the palace also acts as the main attraction for foreign diplomats that wish to converse with the powerful Herrscher, the Collbrande of Elesrith, for any diplomatic matters that may require the attention of the one who stands above all in the province of Elesrith.

The palace held many floors of which each housed many equipment and documents important for Elesrith affairs. This included the dormitory of the Vanguards, required by the Herrscher for her subjects to remain nearby her presence, with sporadic permission allowing the Vanguards to leave for a long vacation. A series of large bedrooms with housing materials that would be befitting for a king, the Vanguards normally did not complain about their ruler's demand, as long as she provided them with adequate living conditions as long as they served the Herrscher.

One of those Vanguards was Sinaria Morphus, who had the pleasure of standing next to the great Aldous Faust, the comandante of the Vanguards and the ninth person to take the role as the leader of the organization that served directly under the Herrscher.

She stood side by side with her back straight against the wall, alongside the other Vanguard members that were ordered to appear before the Herrscher's chambers, where she was currently speaking with the Collbrande of Aucteraden, Draigh Kaiser. Before the Vanguards on the other side of the hall stood the Arclights from the Kriegshelds Cadre, including the temporary associate Cecilia Ravenholm, who was recruited shortly before Dietrich's team departed to Elesrith for diplomatic reasons.

Sinaria, who had been staring at the white-haired Demonoid with great interest during the two side's silent but epic staring contest, finally broke the silence as she had remembered where she had seen the girl's face. "Ah! You're that girl from the Akashic Records incident, aren't you?"

The Vanguard giggled, finding it amusing that she was recruited for whatever it was that the Collbrande of Aucteraden was planning. "Magnus, look! It's that girl we were talking about a few days ago! It's such an honor, really. It gets quite boring seeing the same faces from the Kriegshelds, like that guy over there you're standing next to." Sinaria pointed at the blonde who was standing on the same opposing side as Aldous, who was presumably the leader of the Kriegshelds, Claudwin Liberalis.

"Either way, once this is over, I do hope we can become friends~!" Sinaria spoke cheerfully, though it would be difficult to make out if she was being purposefully intimidatory or if it was simply a part of her egoistic personality.

Last edited:
Disillusioned Defender
Cecilia Ravenholm
★★★★★★
Female / Demonoid / 32 (April 23rd, 677 EC)
Imperial Security Directorate | "Normal Agent"
Nobility / Geomancy / 172 cm / ?? kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith | Interactions: Novelight Novelight
Cecilia has been waiting patiently outside of Evelyn von Bismarck's chamber with Dietrich. The waiting could be much more bearable however, if it was not for a particular blue-haired Exhelian female with cyan eyes in a uniform staring at her like some kind of celebrity. The white-haired Demonoid obviously did not return her gaze, and focused at the grand door leading to Evelyn's room. She also stared at the other door where they have previously went through before, just to keep herself from being bored. Even so, it did not deter the annoying woman from observing every single inch of her being. Cecilia wanted to whisper to Dietrich about it, but decided that it was better to keep things to herself.

How suffocating.

When their eyes were once again met each other, the cyan-eyed female finally broke the tense silence between them in a jovial tone. But...

("That girl.")

Cecilia instinctively frowned at the blue haired woman when she addressed her as 'that girl from Akashic Records'. She cannot help herself but felt verbally attacked. Did she looked that young to her? Was she that useless compared to the other people in this hallway? Or was it because of her own pride as a Noble that she wanted to be respected? Either way, Cecilia was uncomfortable with how she spoke, especially the part where the cyan-eyed woman in uniform went 'I do hope we can become friends~'.

In response, the Demonoid could only close her eyes briefly, and sighed. "We'll see about that, Miss." She replied with an exhausted tone, seemingly disinterested in conversing with her.

Last edited:
Bismarck’s Crimson Flame
Aldous Faust
★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 200+
Vanguards of Imperius | Grand Servitor and Vanguard Superior
Nobility / Pyromancy / 182.88 cm / 72.6 kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith, Mainland Agartha | Interactions: Novelight Novelight
The famous Crimson Flame of House Bismarck, Aldous Faust, stood before the visitors. His imposing aura of command aided by generations of experience that appeared to have not soiled his looks so, looking just as fresh as a young man would be, his looks essentially frozen in time like the other elderly Empyrians in this room.

Except one thing. Unlike some of his subordinates among the Vanguards, he hides relatively little during some occasions, this one was no exception since he figured he was just going to be dealing with some old acquaintances. In this case, he looks like he’s been through quite the days before this. The youthful face blemished by slightly dark bags under his eyes and somewhat untidied hair that glowed a rather soothing red orange but given its length, that was just expected. He had a mug of coffee in one hand and a datapad on the other that contained the information they were going to be discussing later on.

Cecilia was not someone he was actually expecting that his acquaintances would bring along, embarrassing him a bit for not bothering to prepare better but what’s done is done. He may as well just live with it. He looks at the scenery around him and it looks like Sinaria and Magnus will be preoccupied with Cecilia pretty nicely, other than that, he looked at the Solari sisters not too far away doing their own usual sisterly things. He’s of course been keeping a close eye on them given one is the newest addition to the Vanguards.

Aldous yawned, blinking his eyes in a rather forced manner before he took a sip from his coffee mug. He walked closer to Claudwin, a friend other than an acquaintance, half-sarcastically stating the obvious, “I know that office hours don’t apply to you people but seriously?” He looked at Claudwin, raising an eyebrow before taking another audible sip of his coffee from the mug. This was no idle chitchat, and what’s more is that this was beyond office hours, way beyond. There might’ve been a better time for this but whatever this actually was, it’s more than serious. He knew it.

Barre Sinister
Magnus Aurelimere
★★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 28
Vanguard of Imperius
Low Nobility / Pyromancy / 183 cm / 79 kg
EMPYRION PALACE, IMPERIUS, ELESRITH, MAINLAND AGARTHA | Interactions: Novelight Novelight Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Panther Panther
“Magnus, look! It's that girl we were talking about a few days ago!”

Magnus starts a bit, having been previously engrossed in examining a scuff on the floor rather than dwell on the silence while they waited. His sharp eyes flit over to the girl that his fellow Vanguard has been eyeing down like a housecat trying to assert dominance.

Oh. She’s right— it takes him a moment to align her face with the one in his recall, only having been seen in pictures, but it has to be her. He’s never met her in person before today, but you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn’t, at this point, heard of the ‘incident’ with Akashic Records. She seems uncomfortable to be here, though, or at least far more tired than she appeared in her old news photos. Though, Magnus figures, that’s probably largely Sinaria’s doing. The Grand Servitor’s… er, enthusiasm, was something one often had to get used to.

As if to demonstrate, Magnus has to suppress a visible cringe when Sinaria points a finger at the leader of the Kriegshelds and loudly declares him boring. Liberalis doesn’t seem to take offence, at least. Still, Magnus risks a glance at Aldous to garner his take on the situation. As expected, he does not seem interested, focused instead on not falling asleep into his coffee mug, and Magnus chides himself internally for acting like a child seeking approval from its guardian.

Belatedly, Magnus turns his attention back on the girl— no, Ravenholm, he recalls this time— who has visibly deflated since her brief exchange with Sinaria.

“Pleasure to be working with you,” Magnus says to her, inclining his head in her direction. Certainly, by the time this is all over, the lot of them will have become something approaching friends, at least.

Grandknight of Kaiser
Claudwin Liberalis
★★★★★★
Male / Revenant / 200~
Kriegsheld Cadre | 1st Arclight
High Nobility / Geomancy / 183 cm / 75 kg
Interactions: Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte Emiya Shin Emiya Shin lunar_moth lunar_moth Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn
The blonde Arclight notoriously known for being the first member in the organization's foundation had awkwardly chuckled in response to Sinaria's remarks, merely brushing it off as a friendly comment meant to highlight their indifferent friendship. They had been allies since archaic times, crossing swords against the enemies during their previous encounters as allies under the same banner. Although, Sinaria's personality was a wild one to comprehend. Quite the lively lady she was, though unfortunately, it did not translate well with those who preferred the stern professionalism of a person.

"Do accept my deepest apologies for knocking on your doors during the late evenings."

Claudwin responded and mixed in a chuckle alongside the instinctive handshake, which the other party would accept without much retaliation. After their formal greeting, he continued, "How have you been, old friend? It's been nearly a decade since we've lost spoken to each other, ever since that ceremony after the war. Are you looking out for your health properly? You seem to be quite lethargic, although I suppose that's partially myself to blame for urging my Lord Collbrande to act in urgency."

To others who may be eavesdropping in their conversation, it was fairly obvious that the two had shared history together, as they had fought two wars side by side during the empire's direst times. Claudwin, who was normally not seen conversing so casually with someone outside of the Kriegshelds, was seemingly enjoying his reunion with someone who he had not seen for nearly a decade. Aldous on the other hand seemed to act the same.

Claudwin cleared his throat and slightly turned his gaze towards the Solari twins, "Nevertheless, I'm glad to see young faces in your faction. We'll need their talents in the upcoming development. I'll leave that for Lady Bismarck to explain once she is informed about my lord's agenda, as I cannot do it justice. Regrettably, I am in Elesrith for a different purpose." The blonde reached into his pockets and presented an envelope with the official Sigil of Revelation on the front, holding the envelope together with enchantment magic of a tier that is far above that of an average mage.

"An old fashion envelope. I assume you know who had the honors of writing the contents within it. I was tasked with delivering this to you."

Sapphire Oculus
Sinaria Morphus
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian-Demonoid / 120~
Low Nobility / Soulmancy / 179 cm / 82 kg
Sinaria's soft grin had somehow gotten closer to Cecilia, not minding the fact that Magnus was the first to introduce himself. Before she could officially respond to his introduction she jumped forward, "Sinaria Morphus! At your service, my lady. I am the Grand Servitor of the House Bismarck and a devoted extension of her will. That's the formal greeting, anyway! Just call me Sinaria, I prefer it short and quick!"

Sinaria's demeanor could be heard by everyone that was available in the room, including Dietrich, who stood next to Cecilia with a smile of his own. He seemed to not mind her company for reasons unknown and instead helped along to lighten up the mood, "Good to see you doing fine as well, Lady Morphus."

The servitor turned her gaze in confusion for full second until she began to recognize his face, "Oh my, I certainly did not notice your presence! That's right, you recently joined the Collbrande Kaiser's personal forces, didn't you?"

"Actually, I am the second latest addition. The 8th Arclight is no longer my title." Dietrich replied reasonably, "Regardless, I appreciate you showing interest in our contractual member. I do hope you look out for her in our upcoming joint effort."

Bismarck’s Crimson Flame
Aldous Faust
★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 200+
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith, Mainland Agartha | Interactions: Novelight Novelight
Aldous slid the datapad between his upper arm and torso before accepting his old friend’s handshake, “My job means I get to watch my health less while watching Elesrith and the new faces more like I’m the latter’s dad, quite literally too in some cases. This ain’t on you, your friends, or your liege but thank you for the apology. And besides… I’m beyond dying of natural causes.” He chuckles back, “You’re in the same boat, you know. Lethargy, if anything, is just an annoying thing to have but it reminds me that I’m still Exhelian. Not a bad thing if I think about it.” He smiled.

Then the envelope comes, Aldous taking it with his still free hand and taking a sip of his coffee. The man’s eyes widened as he immediately recognized the seal upon closer inspection, making sure to finish swallowing his coffee before getting back to it, “Lady Zephyrus, huh… it’s been a while. ‘Since the Second Great War’ kind of while.” He fully lowers his coffee mug, already empty, before summoning a fire elemental to hand it to. The elemental scurried off with the man’s mug. This seemed usual or already something fully practiced over time since Aldous never uttered a command.

“Who else got this envelope? A directive from Lady Zephyrus is never a one-man thing lest she entertains failure.” This was serious and not something to be opened in public although there’s a good chance that his closer and trusted subordinates will come digging to find out what’s up, but that isn’t a problem. It never was. Either way, Aldous holds on tightly to the envelope, showing no intent to open it here.

Disillusioned Defender
Cecilia Ravenholm
★★★★★★
Female / Demonoid / 32 (April 23rd, 677 EC)
Imperial Security Directorate | "Normal Agent"
Nobility / Geomancy / 172 cm / ?? kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith | Interactions: Novelight Novelight lunar_moth lunar_moth
Cecilia hoped that she would be left alone after showing her disinterest towards the cheerful cyan-eyed Exhelian woman, however it seemed that the awkward pleasantries are going to stay. A suave looking Exhelian (Magnus) with a pair of bright amber eyes briefly interacted with the Demonoid, though it was obvious his words are pretty much customary and felt forced. She expected him to introduce his own name, but no he did not. Cecilia groaned in her thoughts, as she straightened her posture and replied to him.

"Likewise, Sir." She forced a smile through her lips. "I'm looking forward to see your abilities as a Vanguard."

Cecilia was going to continue breaking the ice between them, but unfortunately that blue-haired Exhelian woman from before just had to interrupt the entire thing. The Demonoid instinctively took a few steps behind, when Sinaria Morphus jumped forward and introduced herself. Gosh, she expected that the Vanguards of Imperius members would have more tact in socializing!

"If..." The Demonoid could not help but frown again, seemingly taken aback with how casual Sinaria was just now. "... If you say so, Lady Morphus."

Dietrich soon chimed in as well, as if he was trying to help Cecilia ease in with the others. He greeted Sinaria, and engaged with her in a quick conversation. The Demonoid briefly listened on, until Dietrich shifted the spotlight back to her.

"Anyway..." She started again, while looking at Sinaria, Dietrich, and the dark skinned male Exhelian. "As you guys probably knew about some of my details, I'm Cecilia Ravenholm, from the Imperial Security Directorate of Aucteraden. Currently, I'm just a... normal ISD agent, although I was tasked to provide assistance in performing maintenance to weapons and armor. I was once part of Akashic Records as a part researcher and security director. I was an ISD cadet as well, which was largely the reason why I was assigned to handle security stuff in Akashic Records."

Cecilia introduced herself in a semi-informal tone, especially to the Vanguards. Once she was done, the Demonoid ended it with one of her own business-like smile, bracing herself for the next wave of interaction.

Barre Sinister
Magnus Aurelimere
★★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 28
Vanguard of Imperius
Low Nobility / Pyromancy / 183 cm / 79 kg
EMPEREON PALACE, IMPERIUS, ELESRITH | Interactions: Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn
Magnus flashes back his own manufactured smile, then falls into a shallow bow — an antiquated gesture, but a polite one nonetheless.

“A fine history of hard work. It’s no wonder you were chosen for such an assignment,” he tells Ravenholm. Dietrich’s words mull in his head; what their joint effort entails, exactly, is still up for debate. He fights back a wry twist of his lips — whatever’s the contents of the letter held by Aldous, he shows no intention of sharing just yet.

He shifts his focus back to Ravenholm, time being.

“Pardon— my name is Magnus Aurelimere. Servitor of the Vanguards, veteran of Raignork, and, evidently, member of our upcoming task force. I imagine we’ll be working together closely in the coming days; perhaps we can both demonstrate the full extent of our abilities.”
He then casts his gaze over to the other two Vanguard women who have yet to speak up, and gives them what he hopes is an encouraging look. Maybe the want of people skills was something you were cursed with upon becoming a Vanguard. No, that’s not true — in his case, it was definitely inherited.

Elio Solari
★★★★★
Female / Exhelian / 28
Vanguard of Imperius
Low Nobility / Photomancy / 178 cm / 79 kg
EMPEREON PALACE, IMPERIUS, ELESRITH | Interactions: Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Xel Xel lunar_moth lunar_moth

The hall was brimming with the typical stodgy air Elio had come to expect in that empty, unbearable quiet that endured the time after being called upon by the Herrscher and the moment she would finally manifest. What Elio wouldn’t give for a damn breeze as they waited, and her face clearly said as much. Her honey-hued orbs were practically rolled into the back of her head– throbbing, pounding, aching unbearably– as she tried to focus on the intricate ceilings while slumped against the wall. She occasionally gave in to the itch to tap her foot, to hum a barely audible tune under her breath, to pass a puff of air between her cheeks– each newfound fidget would be stifled by a sideway glance down towards the shortstack of a sibling beside her, as if just remembering her existence. Rika was so short that from time to time she would forget the little sibling was scurrying somewhere underfoot. Elio could have gone for a bit of liveliness in that stuffy little corridor, sure, but she could also do without Rika’s potential bummer of a disapproving attitude for just a while longer. At least til that hangover she had been nursing subsided.

And so her bloodshot eyes roamed without end. They fell eventually from an odd, out-of-place speck found in the décor overhead to the glaring contest that had been waged between Sinaria and a pale Demonoid in attendance. That one was a fresh face. Elio could hardly blame Sinaria for gawking. She, too, found her attention straying her way from time to time for a peek, for a little look-see, maybe for reasons not entirely so different from Sinaria’s: she wanted to size her up some.

When Sinaria parted her lips in a buoyant exclamation, a sound similar to what Elio makes when she remembers where she finally recalls the name of a melody rolling about between her ears, she felt herself perk up a bit. Sinaria had a vibrant personality, one that Elio found attractive in the confrontation of formalities–

“Ah! You’re that girl from the Akashic Records incident, aren’t you?”

Elio raised a brow. Did that have the slightest meaning to her? Not that she recalled right away. But it sounded awesome. Things with 'incident' tacked on the end of them often were in some form or another.

Now her head had peeled off the wall, that hangover but a ghost of a pulse. She watched the lukewarm reception Sinaria received, and the aloof etiquette Magnus offered. It wasn’t until he peered over his shoulder in her direction that Magnus would find Elio already hovering over his shoulder and nudging past him to get an eager survey of this stranger up-close. “Well well!” Elio said with a deep, raspy voice, slow-rolling and painfully informal. One gloved palm fixed to her hip while the other extended towards the Demonoid for a shake as she cracked an approving grin. “A new comrade, huh? Man, I could do with seeing someone else other than Pretty Boy here–” Her head nudged towards Magnus, her ponytail threatening to whip him in the face with the motion. “– day in and day out. The name’s Elio Solari. Maybe you’ve heard of me? Maybe my sister, huh?”

Rika Solari
★★★★★
Female / Exhelian / 24
Vanguard of Imperius
Low Nobility / Aeromancy / 149.86 cm
EMPEREON PALACE, IMPERIUS, ELESRITH | Interactions: Novelight Novelight (Sinaria) Emiya Shin Emiya Shin (Pretty Demonoid) o.Rinn o.Rinn (Elio) lunar_moth lunar_moth (Magnus)

Were there a clock adorning those ornate halls, Rika's eyes would surely be drawn to it. To be summoned at such a late hour and then left to languish away with nary a word of why they were there. Well, it was clear to any who took the time to look that it left the diminutive woman in a rather miffed state. Perhaps it was her dissatisfied state that kept Elio restrained. All it took was a quick glance up at her sister to send her eyes darting off to find something else to keep her occupied. And once that glance was given it was right back to the clock. Rika hadn't been in the Vanguards long enough to form any real deep bonds, so it was ever easy to miss. But her sister was sure to tell that beneath that veil of agitation the tiny woman's mind was working away. It was a bad habit of Rika's, one she's had for a very, very long time. Leave the poor lass to stew and oh will she boil herself alive overworking that pretty head of hers trying to run through every possible scenario for why she was left to stew to begin with.

And this night was no different. Was there an emergency? Not likely or they wouldn't be standing here. She saw and heard about some elites from a neighboring province dropping by so that was obviously a part to play. But did it really justify them all standing around having a staring contest with the pretty demonoid girl? Her long train of thought forced a sigh to slip from her lips without her even realizing it. Fortunately for her sanity the situation changed, her comrades were actually speaking to the pretty demonoid girl and even her own sister pushed off the wall and forged through the hangover she invariably possessed to go make her acquaintance. Figuring there was no sense in dwelling in her own mind any longer, and a far from encouraging look from Magnus, prompted the woman to leave her own post to walk closer to the action.

"If we're doing introductions I can't hardly be the only one skulking in a corner. I'm Rika Solari, Rika's fine." Like her fellow Vanguards, or at least most of them, she lacked any sort of formality. Formality was for formal assignments and actual proper working hours. Short of addressing a direct superior she was only ever willing to give casual at ten o'clock in the bloody evening. Still she offered the pretty demonoid a pleasant smile, the socializing doing much to push away the negativity that inevitably crept in when she was allowed to dwell on her thoughts. Though the question of whether the pretty demonoid knew of her drew a quick glare up towards her sister. Rika was hardly famous enough to be known by anyone, much less some random ISD agent.

All that said, of course, there was one pressing issue that caused her to tear that quick glare away and lean forward and peer past her giant of a sister. Her gaze leveled squarely on Sinaria. "What's this Akashic Incident you guys are going on about, anyways?"

Grandknight of Kaiser
Claudwin Liberalis
★★★★★★
Male / Revenant / 200~
Kriegsheld Cadre | 1st Arclight
High Nobility / Geomancy / 183 cm / 75 kg
Interactions: Panther Panther
Claudwin shook his head, "I was tasked to deliver this letter to you alone, I'm afraid. I haven't discussed the matters in that letter with Her Excellency as of yet. Although, one of the Darkblades under her authority accompanied us during our trip here. She'll do us the favor of explaining the contents of the letter once we finish our official business with the Herrscher."

Having said that, the scarlet blonde gestured towards the entrance of the chamber, having felt a change of energy within the room before them. They were concluding their prolonged discussion and Aldous with his centuries' worth of experience would sense that as well without much effort. "I have already informed my lord about Her Excellency's letter. I encourage that you speak with your lady as well. As you already know, the Symbol of Revelation's decree is not meant to be ignored."

The Symbol of Revelation, whose name is feared across the twelve provinces of Empyria, is not only the sworn protector of the constitution but also one of the true rulers of the Empyrian future, aiding the monarchs for centuries with their decision making for the betterment of the empire. Zephyrus was her name, ever so formidable as her name was the symbol of power and authority. Rivaled by only two other members in her triumvirate, their decrees could easily override the Collbrandes if it meant it had gained the approval of the monarch.

However, for someone like the Symbol of Revelation who had acquired a limitless amount of positive reputation across the twelve provinces as both a war hero and former Collbrande, sometimes her orders could easily override that of the Collbrandes', including even House Bismarck.

Everlasting Strife for Amnesty
Dietrich Lexcher
★★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 274 (November 6th, 435 EC)
Kriegsheld Cadre | 7th Arclight
Senior Nobility / Cryomancy / 180 cm / 73 kg
Interactions: Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte lunar_moth lunar_moth o.Rinn o.Rinn Xel Xel
Having met her in the past during her inauguration into the Vanguards, he was certainly surprised that she had managed to climb the ranks this fast, especially when the Vanguards was notorious for having the most competitive members in its organization. Unlike the Kriegshelds, where a rank is merely an emblem of seniority in the faction, the Vanguards entertained competition amongst its soldiers, for the sake of both tradition and meritocratic values that had laid the foundation of Elesrith since the beginning of the empire's creation.

She was strong. Sinaria Morphus, also known as the Sapphire Oculus by her enemies, was certainly a formidable ally. That personality of hers that she had normalized over the years surely made some underestimate her capabilities. Good, if she were to join the squad that the Lord Collbrande is planning to form then he would not need to worry about the overall strength of the group.

Dietrich raised his senses for a short second, recognizing the flow of energy that had invaded his atmosphere for a quick second, similarly to how Claudwin was able to sense Draigh's movement by simply keeping his aura on guard. Dietrich turned his gaze towards the chamber's door and quickly notified the others about the advent of the two Collbrandes. "We'll do the rest of the introductions later." Dietrich indirectly spoke to Rika and Elio, wanting to at least shake hands with the two maidens before he realized that business came first.

With the rest of the group having understood his words, everyone present before the chamber returned to their former positions and stood side by side with their allies, waiting for the two Collbrandes to make their appearance and announce the decisions that had been laid in secrecy.

Collbrande of Aucteraden
Draigh Kaiser
★★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 34
Collbrande of Ophelia | Aucteraden Executive
High Nobility / Pyromancy / 200 cm / 108 kg
Interactions: Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte lunar_moth lunar_moth o.Rinn o.Rinn Xel Xel
An old ally and friend since the time of their first war together across the enemy territories and yet, the Bismarck stench and their visibly flaring aura had made Draigh rather exhausted, having to deal with the flaunting ego of the Collbrande of Elesrith. Evelyn was a humble lady that he had come to respect before her inauguration into her seat amongst the round table. They were both students of the Symbol of Revelation, after all, it was only to be expected that they would be comfortable with one another and speak with fewer formalities. And yet, Draigh could never ignore that pressuring aura. The same one that her father used to emit before his sudden death.

The Collbrande of Elesrith's assistance, Siesta, did the pleasure of leading her guests towards the exit along with Evelyn, meeting eyes once again with the Vanguards and the Kriegshelds, satisfying standing opposing to one another, not knowing of the short dialogues they had shared before their imminent return. Draigh sighed in relief, knowing that nothing had gone array since his quick absence.

"Make yourselves at home, we'll be in Elesrith for an extensive period of time." Draigh scratched his head, "I'll leave the provincial matters to the third and eighth Arclight. The rest of you will conduct business on this foreign land. I have several I need a few of you to take care of for me before we depart back to Aucteraden."

Dietrich was the first to state his inquiry, "Do excuse me for showing my concerns for our province, but... Are you sure about leaving government duties to Daeva? If required, I don't mind returning to the province alone."

The Collbrande found his remark about the third Arclight rather humorous and scoffed, "Let's trust each other a bit more than that, Dietrich. She'll do fine. If things go south at home, I'll have the others return from their occupation and temporarily fill in the role as governor."

"If I may interrupt," Claudwin cleared his throat and interjected soon after, "I have a separate business I must take care of with Sir Faust during our stay in Elesrith. I would ask for your permission to conduct my own task if that is possible, Lord Kaiser."

So established and solemnly spoken, albeit they had discussed this prior. Draigh nodded, "As planned, you may concern yourself with your own duties. As for Dietrich, Syriel, and Ravenholm, you are to assist the Vanguards in their upcoming activity. I will leave it to Syriel to explain the circumstances. As for myself, I'll be absent with the Collbrande Bismarck until further notice."

Collbrande of Elesrith
Evelyn von Bismarck
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian / 27
Collbrande of Ophelia | Elesrith Executive
High Nobility / Pyromancy / 176 cm / 65 kg
Having been notified about Draigh's arrival mere hours before their sudden landing in the International Imperius Airport, the esteemed Herrscher had planned to dress accordingly for the surprise event but with the realization that he was once her old acquaintance of war and same masters, she hadn't bothered to leave her comfortable outfit mostly consisting of the casual look of the Elesrith fashion.

The blonde followed behind her guest and strolled along into the golden halls of the Emperion Palace. The Vanguards of Imperius, her trusted warriors had respectfully bowed before her appearance, although she would merely gesture at their sign of respect for them to raise their heads and act normal when around the Kriegshelds, who did not deal in such customs.

"Are the five of you the only ones available during this hour? Then I'll have the four of you prepare the palace for the annual Northern Coalition Ceremony. The Collbrande of Volcrest will make her appearance at the end of this week. Sinaria, Magnus, Rika, and Elio. You four will divide jobs between yourselves and hire the necessary assets required to make this palace suitable for a celebration. Collbrande Kaiser and I had made an agreement that the Kriegshelds will aid in your efforts, so do make use of their talents."

Every year on August 10th was a noble holiday that represented the healthy alliance between Volcrest and Elesrith since the Foundation Era, where the two provinces supported one another during the times of one, essentially becoming one under the same roof when the time was direful. As such, a holiday was formed where the two provinces celebrate their alliance in hopes of continued friendship. The relationship between Volcrest and Elesrith was unlike any other, as they had shared resources and celebrations similar to one another.

Not forgetting that her greatest warrior was present she glanced over to Aldous, "I heard about your letter from Lady Zephyrus. I shall have you attend to that during the meantime. However, that does not mean that I will excuse you to mark your absence before your yearly duties are done with, Sir Faust. If required, visit Eisendrachen earlier than the usual date and deliver that ancestor of mine the sacred flowers we imported from Iliosie, would you?"

Last edited:
Bismarck’s Crimson Flame
Aldous Faust
★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 200+
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith, Mainland Agartha | Interactions: Novelight Novelight Khocolatte Khocolatte o.Rinn o.Rinn Xel Xel Emiya Shin Emiya Shin
Aldous decides to make himself scarce after the pleasantries, the floor would go to one of Lord Kaiser’s most trusted but not before he aptly replies to the Herrscher, his lady.

He straightens himself, “I will go first thing in the morning then I will heed Lady Zephyrus’s call afterwards, milady. My responsibilities as a constituent of House Bismarck take priority over the summons of the Symbol of Revelation.” Zephyrus could wait, he thought. It was unlike her to pressure for immediate action unless the situation reached a certain level of grim.

He turns to the Vanguards, “Vanguards. As you would all know, I have been given a special assignment by the Symbol of Revelation. I need not open the envelope in front of you all right now to know. I will tend to my duties as your commander for a while longer before I answer the call. Miss Janus will be your sister-in-arms and de facto superior for the preparations regarding the Northern Coalition Ceremony with the assistance of the rest of the Kriegshelden that are available. Beyond that, your new superior will be Siesta.” He glances at Siesta momentarily.

He looks at Syriel, nodding while gesturing to the floor with an open palm, “Ma’am, the floor is yours.”

The Mage Knight
Syriel Janus
★★★★★
Female / Exhelian / 35
Kriegsheld Cadre | 2nd Arclight
Commoner / Enchantment / 175.26 cm / 65.7709 kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith, Mainland Agartha | Interactions: Novelight Novelight Khocolatte Khocolatte o.Rinn o.Rinn Xel Xel Emiya Shin Emiya Shin
From there on, the aforementioned trusted subordinate of Lord Kaiser steps up to carry out the explanation. She stands there, slightly nervous that she was to command some of the most powerful people in Elesrith for none other than… a glorified party followed by a series of celebrations. The thought of it made her laugh mentally, probably thanking the stars that she isn’t leading these people into war, with a slight sign of her trying to hold it in physically to lighten her burden. Still, the people involved and the proceedings were not enough to remove the nervousness and the tense mood of the atmosphere before her.

Syriel cleared her throat, having spoken a few pieces in the protected chamber earlier, before speaking to the people before her, “Thank you, Sir Faust. I am Syriel Janus, Second Arclight of the Kriegsheld Cadre and I will be overseeing all tasks and duties regarding the preparation for the Northern Coalition Ceremony and be of as much assistance as I can be. But ehrm… we won’t start with our work until tomorrow morning so we’re all rested by then. I-I look forward to working with you all!” She bows slightly before standing straight.

She takes a dep breath before continuing with a slight stutter, “T-that aside. For those unaware of the Northern Coalition Ceremony, it’s a celebration every year on the 10th of August that marks the alliance and deep-rooted friendship between the provinces of Elesrith and Volcrest. Each year involves Collbrandes from both provinces meeting in the province of the other, the location switching between Elesrith and Volcrest annually. Celebrations and exchanges involving the peoples of both provinces will also be held but that won’t really be our concern. As stated earlier by Lady Bismarck, we will be expecting the Collbrande of Volcrest and her entire retinue. Again, it is our job together to make sure that all the four corners of the Emperion Palace are fit to receive such a guest. Decorations, security, even the catering, you name it and we’re the ones overseeing it. We’ll be having a busy week ahead of us.”

Aldous was in the audience being a good noodle occasionally gesturing for the Kriegsheld to breathe. This task was highly unconventional for someone of her caliber so nervousness and its symptoms were par for the course. ‘Highly’ was an understatement here.

Last edited:
Coercive Demon of Imperius
Hildegard Albrecht
★★★★★★
Female / Exhelian-Revenant / Unknown Age
High Nobility / Photomancy / 169 cm / 65 kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith | Interactions: Khocolatte Khocolatte
Like a human statue that had been frozen in time by the last words spoken by the fuchsia kunoichi, Hildegard even ceased her breathing to take a moment to perceive the question that had been thrown at her, much to the rising tension of Dietrich's shoulders as he could be seen visibly shaking in fear, silently excusing himself towards the only exit that wasn't the balcony's fences.

"Did... Did this piece of shit tell you something you didn't need to know?" Hildegard asked with a hostile tone after placing her hands over her shoulders, "No, of course, he didn't. This asshole makes decisions that he knows will end his ass in a grave, but he's not that clueless about his surroundings. He's rather cunning in that regard, I don't doubt it. Isn't that right, you fucking rat?"

Knowing that her last remarks were meant for the poor man he straightened his back in fear, "Y-Yep, I didn't say a w-word. Eu-Euthalia can b-back me up on... this, yeah. I-It's b-been a while s-since I've s-seen her, after all..." Dietrich made his fear known through the stuttering of his words as he scooted himself towards the exit that he had so desperately tried to reach, but not until he felt his arms be snatched by the gorilla strength of Hildegard, who had him by his arms and threw him over the concrete with pure anger supporting her strength.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE TELLING ANYONE ELSE LIES ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP, YOU GOD DAMN ASSHOLE!" The woman's screaming could be heard from floors below them, as it was clear that the Hyzurian guest was having a difficult situation trying to diffuse the situation. Hildegard's anger was infamous for a reason and Euthalia dared not to touch her when she was flaming in anger.

"The last thing I need is for Esra to know! I don't know when you told Euthalia about our past, but those two fucking lovebirds don't need to know about us, you understand!?"

Everlasting Strife for Amnesty
Dietrich Lexcher
★★★★★★
Male / Exhelian / 274 (November 6th, 435 EC)
Kriegsheld Cadre | 7th Arclight
Senior Nobility / Cryomancy / 180 cm / 73 kg
Emperion Palace, Imperius, Elesrith | Interactions: Khocolatte Khocolatte
The half of his face that had been fashioned with white bandages had always been numb. Thankfully, Hilde initiated her anger towards his non-sensitive side, absolutely demolishing the bandaged half of his face by smashing to the floor, which would've most likely crushed the man's skull if it wasn't for his reinforced bodily modifications from past surgeries. He found it comedic at first but then found her wrath to be a no joke. Somehow, despite the fact that his body was mostly numb to pain, she was able to influence his body to somehow learn the excruciating pain of being smashed to the ground with absolute force.

"There's... no need to shout.... and succumb to violence, Hilde..." Dietrich groaned and muttered his words as he got up, "I haven't talked to the others since the disbandment. They got married after purifying Iliosie after the Second Great War, they didn't even invite me to their wedding..."

"Because their marriage was private, dumbass. None of us was invited because they didn't even have a wedding. You should've known that they're the type to prefer privacy over having large groups for celebrations."

Dietrich chuckled and scratched his head, "Yeah, well, I guess you're right."

Hilde and Dietrich shared common chemistries that would make them suitable for aligned combat, as the two of them were originally partnered during the Second Great War, fighting the special-class enemies like a sword and shield, perfect with one another. Even Euthalia knew that, considering she was part of the same division. And yet, their personalities couldn't be any farther from one another as Hilde severed disliked the laziness in people.

Having heard enough Dietrich switched his attention back to the silent Euthalia, having worried that they might have startled her after such a long reunion. The last thing he wanted was for them to end up on a bad note and he was going to make certain that this event was going to be something they would remember, especially when Esra and Vanault were going to come to visit sometime end of the week. "As you can see, we broke up some time ago. Hilde wanted to settle and disregard our titles to live normal lives in the outskirt of Iliosie, but I turned down the proposal for personal reasons. Though now that I think about the future that was waiting for me after I rejected the offer... Ah, maybe I made the wrong choice, hahah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back