Update 01: October 07, 2020
We have officially updated the interest check with more information, with a couple fixes along the way. We have also removed a few things from the previous version in order to revamp the content that was shown on the thread. It's great to see that this project is getting quite the positive attention, and I'm personally excited to finally get this roleplay going and explore the world of Empyria. As someone who has been writing this for the last year, with multiple hindering attempts due to stress and time, it's great that I'll finally be able to write this lore without much worry. The others that are aiding me with this project has also been super helpful with both motivation and writing, so special thanks to those that made this possible. With that out of the way, I must now get on with our requirements and expectations with those that wish to participate.

The heart of this project, and our goals.

Valorous Order: Insignius Blade is a massive project that will encompass an incredible amount of lore and characters. At its best, this roleplay may span over the next couple of years, depending on how actually dedicated we will be with our time management. Our general goal is to gather a player base minimum of at least 15-20 people, all who show the same amount of dedication in promoting the story with their character(s), along with the GMs who will control a bulk of the major characters. This roleplay will cover a total of three "Grand Arc", with multiple chapters containing every arc. Each arc will take the story towards an interesting, different direction that will help the players become more dedicated in learning about the secrets of the world, unlocking the potential to strengthen their characters by acquiring legendary armaments and powers that will aid them in combating the antagonists. But not everything will be power based, as information and tactical strategies will be just as important. I'll briefly explain here on what each arc will cover, but note that these are mere synopsis compared to the essence that will be explored in the roleplay.

Grand Arc 01. Sovereignty of Empyria
Part 01: Paradox Raven
Part 02: Unholy Crusade of Despair
Part 03: Imperial Establishment Order

Grand Arc 02. Symphony of Infernal Conflict
Part 01: The Divine Kingdom of Vecturias
Part 02: Divergent Endeavor
Part 03: Reign of Valor

Grand Arc 03. Great Impure War of Azelcrad
Part 01. The Eternal Conquest
Part 02. False Lightbringer
Part 03. The Final Sin

What we expect from our contestants.

We do not tolerate leavers. Meaning, we are exceptionally careful with our recruitment process to avoid the inevitable fate of having to deal with those that desert the roleplay midway. To counter this, we will be creating a registration document that will contain questions regarding the player, which is the best we can do to counteract and mass only those that have the capability. We are aware of the destiny of most roleplays, hence why we will try our best to make sure that we do not suffer the similar future, or at least minimalize the damage. We ask that if you are only slightly interested in the lore, or have no time to invest in this roleplay, that you do not sign up once the document is out.

Conclusion.

I appreciate you reading through this update, as I would prefer being transparent with those that are interested in being part of this project. Our rules and guidelines of this roleplay will be posted in the next update, along with more lore-related content and major characters written by the GMs. Please also note that in order to participate, you must join our Discord server which will be dispensed to those that leave a comment on this thread. However, be mindful of the fact that we do not allow rejoins no matter the explanation. Meaning, any leavers of either the Discord/roleplay will be exempted from rejoining this project entirely. We ask that you join the server and ask any questions you may have to boost your interest, and remain until we finish the full content of the lore shortly before we begin the first chapter, but it is entirely up to you to decide. You will also not be allowed to join the roleplay mid-chapter, meaning, you will have to wait until the end of the entire arc.

Sincerely, Serobliss.

Users who are viewing this thread