What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Valorous Order: Insignius Blade | Interest Check

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Cyberpunk

Khocolatte

ココラッテ~
Hello! Just dropping in to say that the current applications are under review. Anyone is still welcome to join at this time and submit their character sheet in the Registration tab, but please comment here before you do. This allows for the GMs to get a better count of those interested in joining the RP. <3 Thank you!!

~ Khoco ☕
 Support GM

Khocolatte

ココラッテ~
The lore has been updated, although it is not completely finished yet! We still have yet to include information about three of the four factions, but after that I believe we should be done with the lore page aside from a few potential adjustments and additions. :) Please go check it out when you have the time!

late i think

bless us with a hit if anyone in here gets shot pls
If you post a CS first and you get approved, you can still join!

Last edited:

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
We'd just like to let everyone know that the "Cataract" section has been reworked. With much discussion among the GMs we decided to rework the power to make sure that it can be viable both short and long term, while also adding some spice to have it be more lore relevant.

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
Registrations are temporarily closed until further notice, as we have reached the maximum amount of applicants.

This includes those who have begun their registration but hasn't posted. We'll let everyone know if a spot opens up or if we are willing to tolerate an extra spot.

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
lunar_moth lunar_moth simj26 simj26 azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 Satella Satella pomme pomme

The character code is officially COMPLETE! The rest of the applicants will meet their DIVINE JUDGMENT after I come back from a snack.

Prepare yourselves, mortals.

Pastebin:

Cerberus
Kara Lazuli
★★★★★★
Independent
Race
Exhelian
PHYSICAL
SKILLS
    Date of Birth
    Data required
    Hierarchy
    Data required
    Occupation
    Data required
    Residency
    Data required
    Place of Birth
    Data required
    Alignment
    Data required
    Loyalty
    Data required
    Allegiance
    Data required
    Imperial Rank
    Data required
    Elemental Affinity
    Data required
PERSONALITY
Number one. Steady hand. One day, Kim Jong Un need new heart. I do operation. But mistake! Kim Jong Un die! SSD very mad! I hide fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Darryl save life.

My big secret. I kill Kim Jong Un on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

BACKGROUND
What the procreate did you just fornicating say about me, you little hallion? I’ll have you cognize I graduated most elite in my division in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been enmeshed in multifarious undisclosed incursions on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 habituated executions. I am experienced in guerilla campaign and I’m the most qualigied sharpshooter in the full US armed forces.

You are nothing to me but just an additional victim. I will obliterate you the copulate out with rigor the likes of which has at no time been seen previously on this macrocosm, indicate my fricking units of language. You assume you can be acquit with saying that fecal matter to me via the Information Superhighway? Acknowledge anew, undesirable person. At the time that we communicate I am influencing my covert organization of operatives crosswise the New World and your Internet Protocol is being pursued immediately so you better bolster for the assault, larval fly.

The disturbance that annihilates the deplorable petty existence you refer to as your duration. You’re frigging late, child under the age of 18. I can be omnipresent, at any unspecified point in time, and I can annihilate you in surplus seven centum techniques, and that’s merely with my unequipped metacarpus. Not exclusively am I extensively qualified for hand-to-hand combat, but I have admittance to the total armory of the United States Marine Corps and I will handle it to its absolute breadth to decimate your wrethed derriere off the surface of the large landmass, you minuscule excrement.

If only you could have been aware of what unhallowed comeuppance your smol “ingenious” statement was almost to bear downward upon you, perchance you bequest have refrained from unpleasantly speaking. However, you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re reconciling, you accursed tomfool. I will excrete acrimony all over you and you will inundate in it. You’re flipping finito.

Present
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣿⠿⠛⣶
⠤⣀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣿⣤
⠒⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⣀
⠀⠤⣤⣤⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣶⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⣿⠿⠀⠿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠒⣛⣭
⠀⠀⠀⣀⠿⣿⣶
⠀⣤⣿⠤⣭⣿⣿
⣤⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⠀⣀
⠀⣀⠤⣿⣿⣶⣤⣒⣛
⠉⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠉
⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿
⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⣿
⣤⣿⣿⠉⠤⣿⣿⠿
⣿⣿⠛⠀⠿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⣿⠿
⠀⣿⣿⣶⠀⣿⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠛⣿⠀⠿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⠀⣿⣿
⠀⠶⣶⠿⠛⠀⠉⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠶⠀⠀⣀⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣀⣶⣤⣤⠿⠶⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣉⣿⣿
⠿⣉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠿⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠀⠀⣿⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿

⠀⠀⣀
⠀⠿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠉⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠛⣿⣭⣀⣀⣤
⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠿⣶⣀
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣉⣶
⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿⠉
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣶⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀
⠀⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣶
⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿
⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉
⣀⣶⣿⠛

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣶⣶⠶⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠛⣿⣤⣤⣀⣤⠿⠉⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣤⣶⣀⠿⠶⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠉⠿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⠛
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⠿⠿⠿

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⣤⣤
⠀⣶⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⣤⣀
⣶⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀⣤⣶⣭⣿⣶⣀
⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠛⠿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠛⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶
⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣿⣉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣉⠉⣿⣶
⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿
⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⣿⣶
⣤⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤
⠉⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠒⠛⠿⠿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠉⠿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣤⠀⠛⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠉

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠶
⣶⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤
⠀⠉⠶⣶⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠀⠶⠿⠿
⠀⠀⠛⠛⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣉⠿⣿⠶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣭⣭⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣭⣤⣿⠛
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣭
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⣶⣶⠿⠿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣶

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣤⣉⣿⣿⣤⣀
⠤⣤⣿⣤⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣿⣭⣶⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣉⠀⣶⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠛

⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣶
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣶⣿⠛⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠛⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿
⠉⠛⣿⣿⣶⣤
⠀⠀⠉⠿⣿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⣀⣤⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠒⠿⠛⠉⠿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿⠿⠛

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
GasMaskie GasMaskie Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit egregore egregore Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Welcome to the squad.

The roleplay's first IC thread will be posted within the week, if not tomorrow. This doesn't mean that everyone is required to finish until then. To avoid the stress of deadlines, everyone's free to join whenever they finish their character sheet. The roleplay won't be going at light speed so you won't have to worry about that, either.

As for possible slots in the future, I ask that those who are earnestly interested in the roleplay private message Serobliss Serobliss to claim your future spot. It can open for any of the following reasons:

1. We feel confident in allowing more players. (As of right now, there is a strong possibility).
2. Someone does the "Bravo Six, Going Dark" and we need you to fill the slot.

Thank you for your interest in Valorous Order! As this lore has begun production since 2019, we're really excited to finally start it. We hope that everyone finds our world enjoyable and attempt to find secrets that we've planted all over the lore.

Time to go from taking down dark syndicates to fighting evil gods born since time immemorial, bois.

Last edited:

The One Eyed Bandit

thought clot
I vill likely make my sheet proper tomorrow, maybe spilling over to the next day depending on how it goes.

If I have any questions about the lore/magic systems while making the sheet should I just ask them here, or is there somewhere else I should be doing it?

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
I vill likely make my sheet proper tomorrow, maybe spilling over to the next day depending on how it goes.

If I have any questions about the lore/magic systems while making the sheet should I just ask them here, or is there somewhere else I should be doing it?
I'd like to use this place as a temporary OOC for questions and other topics, since more threads spawns more confusion.

Alternatively, I'll leave the Discord server here. Join the Valorous Café Discord Server! Everyone has the freedom to join regardless of their involvement or not.

Khocolatte

ココラッテ~
I guess i joined but nothing is showing for the server! Not sure if its a discord issue or something 🥲
Apologies for that!! 😭 I'll give a temporary role for all newcomers to access the server until we find a way to separate the spectators from the players. Thank you for your patience!!! <3

Khoco ☕
Support GM

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
It has begun. lunar_moth lunar_moth simj26 simj26 azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 Ghostiiys Ghostiiys The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit _Line 213 _Line 213 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 egregore egregore Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian GasMaskie GasMaskie pomme pomme Satella Satella

First post will be made by me. Then it'll be Panther and Khoco. Once we've done our introduction, every other character will perform their intro.

And don't worry, we'll give you a platform to introduce your character.

Oh, and, I'll have a separate code for posts but that's entirely optional.

Last edited:

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
We'll be extending our maximum slot to 15.

As we already have 2 players that wished to join after the full capacity, we'll be allowing one additional player. Please leave your interest here.

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
I'll have a go at this. Post a character in the registration tab when I'm up and ready?
Whenever you're ready.
Note that we are extra sensitive with the last spot to ensure that we recruit a player that understands and desires to know more about the lore through extensive writing.

StorybookParagon

Mattering Not
Of course! There's a lot of effort and care put into this. I'll be sure to enjoy it, but for now I'm going to hunker down and read up to see what I come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread