What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Valorous Order: Arc 1. The Paradox Raven

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Pixie
The Chariot / Female / 26


Iscariots of Solarian
Synedriaseon - Room 402, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

"Interesting." Pixie repeated Zengren's comment with as much sharpness as a smooth pebble, studying the hammer in the Demonoid's hand. Almost like natural instinct, her hand shot into her coat, and drew her notebook before anyone else could blink. With a click of her pen, she jotted down the callsigns of her colleagues, leaving some space between each name. Under zengren, she made an additional note- strong, carry hammer breaching tool? demolotions? She paused, then struck out the last word, and scribbled the corrected version of it. She hesitated, then drew a frowning face underneath Zengren and Sterling’s entry, and a question mark next to Zenko’s. With a sharp snap, she shut her notebook, returned it into her coat, then whipped out her phone to replace it.

She didn't think she could contribute much else to a conversation that was grinding to a startling halt. She glanced across the four of them, then at her phone again, brushing a lock of hair away from her face. She wasn't entirely sure about their wavelengths, but she had no doubts that each of them were on a completely different one than she was. Zengren and Sterling did not seem to be particularly interested in their current contract if the looks on their faces were of any indication, which was already far and away the opposite end of the spectrum that she herself was on. Zenko, on the other hand, was piling a lot of emotions onto his words and movements, and Pixie couldn't see if he was being genuine or simply clouding his real emotions underneath the facade. She exhaled audibly. She had worked with worse. After a moment of silence, she looked up from her phone and looked straight at her colleagues. "If you're not interested in the contract, you could just pull out now, you know that, right?" Pixie spoke quietly, but her tone was clear and sharp, almost like jagged ice. It was a startling contrast to her previous murmured comment. "We have others to cover for you. We're not Impsec, so you're not forced to take missions you don't want to. These aren’t deployment orders." Her voice betrayed no emotion- she had simply made a comment that was nothing more than a matter of fact, and she meant it. They were mercenaries who hunted men and beast alike for money. If they didn't want the pay, someone else did. If no one else did, then there would be more greenbacks in it for her. It was a win-win situation. Given the amount of manpower the Impsec and Vans were expending, surely they could still function with just one Iscariot. The IOS weren't one of the more prestigious collections of headhunters for nothing, and Pixie believed that, even if she had much more to learn, she could put quite a number of the Imps to shame.

She went silent again, dropping her attention to her phone's lock screen- a slightly off-focus and skewed picture of her posing with a peace sign in front of her Ascalon, the smallest hint of a smile present on her face. The first day she met her second gen sweetheart. Her closest ‘friend’ was a robot. It would be funny if she didn’t remind herself often enough about it. She gave a quiet 'Hm,’ before she tucked her phone into her pocket. "Think about it, but not for too long. I’ll save you some seats in the transport if you don’t change your minds.” She nodded curtly to her colleagues, then raised a hand to Vritra, signalling her departure. “Auf weidersehen.” Her coat fluttered around her as she spun around. Her footsteps a measured tempo, she made her way out of the meeting room. Time was money, and she could be spending it settling her equipment before deployment.

@GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte
@IOS // lunar_moth lunar_moth Zenko Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Zengren azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 Sterling[/I][/I]
 

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
Lucael
Lucian Asher / Male / 31


Fifth of the Kaiser Knights.
131st Street, Seraphiel City, Aucteraden
A hobby born from his innate desire to serve the honorable people around the world, Lucael had dreamt of occupying his own bistro since the end of the Raignork War. From the blood and lives he had claimed during that terrifying conflict, he sought to build something that would help him confront the forever doubt he held in his fragile mind. He partook in no wicked actions, such as when his own empress declared that absolute extinction of the Rythen name, both its people and influence. And yet, despite being able to escape the wrath that was karma for being a part of that bloody battle, he stood forward and continued his services, for the sake of his lifelong dream since childhood.

And yet, Lucael found himself laughing alongside his comrades, almost as if they were reunited childhood friends from their deep, forgotten pasts. Despite being known as the least active knight of the bunch, Lucael integrated himself into the group without problematic issues, proof that he was still in one piece regardless of the war that shattered him.

He wanted nothing but to protect this scenery. If he couldn't protect his sister from the addiction of war, he could at least use his talents to make certain that this family would never shatter. From his old friend Shiro to the newest recruit Aizu, he was prepared to fulfill his dream of becoming the knight of justice.

"Bethlehem," he called out to the individual standing behind the refectory counter alongside him, distanced from the others that were socializing while waiting on their quick meals. "you should get familiar with the new Knight while the chance is afloat, don't you think? From here on out, after the arrival of the others, it'll be rare for us to gather like this and relax. Besides, Lord Kaiser asked you to watch over the new girl, didn't he?"

Lucael formed a soft smile, reassuring them that her presence behind the counters was not required. "Don't worry about the preparations. I prefer to work alone, anyway. Nothing that has to do with disliking cooperation, I just... prefer the space when I'm trying to focus on mixing drinks and make appetizers."

SGM // Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint), Funnier President Funnier President (Windshot)

 

Worthlessplebian

Worthless pleb
Shiro
"Breaker" / Male / 32


Secundus of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
In the expected reaction of his fellows, Shiro had decided to step back and turn away. Knowing their personality, it is obvious that they will fawn over the new intern. At least that is what he anticipated. Gripping his mask, the electromagnetic properties of the mask that bounded itself to his head relented. The initial reason as to why Shiro merely acknowledged Aizu or Darklight's presence is to let the intern get slowly acclimated to her surroundings, not to cause stress or anxiety or such.

A subtle buzzing escaped the pocket of his pants, it was his phone. "Yes? Has she spoken?" Seems as though he's being called for advice. "Hasn't? Break her legs." With freelance business concluded.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose through the jet-black fabric on his head that interfaces with the mask. The white mask returns to his face as he returns to the knights. In the gloomy storm, there is always a silver lining. In the midst of anxious thoughts and actions, Shiro's talent came to bear fruit. His watchful eye studied Aizu's behaviour, many shut their lips but their faces and bodies give the biggest truths away.

From the little deductive work that he committed and recounting the dossier that arrived at his office about the Sixth Knight, Shiro determined that she had an agenda or the semblance of one. Everyone has an agenda, even Shiro.

Before Claudwin began answering their questions, disregarding his coat on the nearby bar sofa (he'll have to clean that later), the masked torturer found that his towering height intimidated many people. Further so when adorned with the signature coat that aids him in Shadowmancy. Armoured with his plain office shirt, similar to that of his superior Claudwin and armed with a grey leather holster for his pistol; Shiro asked. "Well... Darklight, I would appreciate it if you could stop by my office later. Think of it as extra orientation material." The tormentor asked with his signature steel voice.

---------------------------------------

With the introduction of Ashen Embers, Shiro's interest in this crackdown of the Syndicate piqued. He approached the newly-designated leader, codenamed Remiel and extended a hand to shake. "I've heard of the rumours if even half of them are true... I look forward to working with you. Tight, efficient work." The last part wasn't a question, rather an acknowledgement from one peer who involves themselves in perhaps less than legal affairs to another.

"Okay, Claudwin. The stage is set, I assume our peers came along with a target in mind, correct? Or are we left to find that on our own?"


GM // Serobliss Serobliss Panther Panther
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight),
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint)

 
Last edited:

Satella

Bury the Memory
Pheles
Anthem / Female / 33


Third of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
“Ashen Embers Elite Operative, Codename Remiel. I will be your temporary superior until this mission is finished or until Lord Liberalis’s return. I look forward to working with you.”

Pheles uncrossed her arms, her face carefully blank as her memory successfully supplied what little she knew of House Cineris's secret, but esteemed, Special Task Force. Whatever qualifications Remiel had, Pheles couldn't help but to think that she could never hold a candle to the First Knight. She was obviously professional, cold, and no doubt ruthlessly productive, but a commander had to be so much more than that; Claudwin was so much more than that. With Shiro taking the responsibility of enthusiastically welcoming and ushering Remiel into the fold though, she turned her gaze over to a familiar face that Lucael had kept tucked away.

"Bethlehem," she greeted with a tight nod, but she was visibly relieved, pleased even. "It's been a while, I'm glad that Lord Kaiser is allowing us to be under your care," she remarked politely, betraying her fondness, no doubt remembering the handful of small assignments they had found themselves attending to in a collaborative effort in the distant past.

"Lord Liberalis won't have to worry about the reception Cerberus will receieve from the Knights with both you and Lucael with us," she mentioned, glancing over to where those higher in rank were, "if we had been left with only this one to prepare meals or meetings for us ..." Pheles trailed off, turning shifty eyes onto the junior who had stolen her hair style, sprawled in that signature devil-may-care way that she was exasperately, but unfortunately, all too acquainted with now (although she would absolutely hesitate to admit she was accepting of it).

"What would it have been? Toasted Raw Instant Noodles™? Was that the atrocity that you tried to make us eat when you insisted on 'cooking'?"

GM // Serobliss Serobliss Panther Panther
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint), Funnier President Funnier President (Windshot)

 
Last edited:

pomme

bonk
Nina
"Jammy" / Female / 31


Fourth of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Being introduced to Remiel was both a happy surprise and a disappointment—Nina had wanted to meet their new hacker friend, but Remiel was just as new, so her curiosity could easily transfer. She stood and gave a bow of quiet respect before allowing her vivacity to reload. She looked Remiel over, trying to store the girl comfortably in her memory, although she new practically nothing of her quite yet. "That uniform is really suited for your body type. Do you think you could get us some cool uni's like that? Since you're the big boss lady now." Nina immediately turned on her heel and walked away, seemingly having forgotten she even asked a question in the first place. Her mind was evidently somewhere else.

In truth, she was going back to the bar to fetch herself another soda, but Phele's mention of noodles made her perform yet another swerve on the now slightly scuffed heel of her thin flats. She stood slightly behind the woman as she finished and, after a long bout of deep consideration and trying very hard not to snort in front of the new boss, tugged her sharply on the ear and gave Rieper an exaggerated curtsy. "You cannot blame a fine lady such as I for simple inexperience. " She was vaguely aware that Rieper was a maid, and was quite grateful for this: despite Nina's protests towards her senior, Rieper's skillset would prove interesting, a worthwhile diversion from the specialized yet impractical talents of the other knights.

Throughout the meeting, Nina's mind had been quietly whirring away at the relative mystery of their next assignment, and this question continued as she talked among her peers. She watched Shiro approach their new commander out of the corner of her eye, slightly shifting her stance to get a better look. A totally fruitless affair, considering she couldn't hear a word being said. She relinquished and turned back to the pairing. "But stuff is good here, no? Either way you'll get used to it. Shit's not so bad in the long run, if you don't consider having to deal with a weird looking clone of yourself. Which, thankfully, is not an issue for you."
GM // Serobliss Serobliss
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint)

 

StorybookParagon

Mattering Not
Akiba
Dove / Female / 33


Imperial Security Directorate
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
"Cerberus is one of the many reasons that the ISD keeps physical documents that never touch a network. There are rumors about her involvement in a recent shootout, but—" She silenced herself as she noticed the door open. Not ISD. Maybe it was a coincidence; after all, there was always some business that needed to be done. Never the less what was in front of her was not an ISD Agent.

Remiel. A stranger. An anomaly. Akiba knew nothing about her; she saw those eyes and stared back. Her finger flinched. That yellow and dulled coldness analyzed—no, that analysis must have been done long before this meeting—instead confirmed what Remiel already understood. For that, Dove understood something that was very simple: Remiel would make a lethal operative, or worse, a businesswoman.

"We'll be in your care." Akiba matched in a professional tone.

She sat up and paused when Anthem seemed much more familiar with them. Was their appointment to this position recent? Or did the two's history stretch that far back? Also...

"You two are... not sisters?" Akiba glanced between Nina and Anthem. There was a resemblance, an uncanny one. Mostly in the face, the eyes, and the singular red streak that— She waved away that question before that particular bag of worms could be opened any further.

Instead, Akiba leaned forward, anticipating when the masked giant mentioned the first target. After all, that's what they were here for. That's what Akiba was here for.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem), pomme pomme (Jammy)
ISD // Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint)

 

GasMaskie

"Wait and Hope"
Sain
"Glint" / Male / 27


Imperial Security Directorate
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
From the way his fellow agent had spoken of their hired help, Sain couldn't help but question the specific parameters of their mission. Going analog just because she operated in the same area - perhaps those skills were required for some sort of infiltration? He doubted that House Liberalis' most prominent member would go out of his way to hire her for data-trawling. And then the door to the bar swung open.

The agent brought a hand to his chin as he listened to the woman's terse introduction. Perhaps what stuck out the most, however, was her affiliation. Getting pulled from Sanguinum to assist was something to be expected as part of ImpSec. But someone from the Ashen Embers was curious to say the least. What sort of vested interest did House Cineris have in this operation. Excising the tumor that was the Arcalion Syndicate - nobles would the means and personnel could cooperate to raise their own standings within Empyria. Perhaps the Collbrande of Aucteraden had requested the assistance of Anterås's? Or perhaps they had intervened because they had a more vested interest...

The man banished those thoughts swirling in his head, offering the best bow he could towards his temporary superior while remaining in his seat. Regardless of the potential political implications of
Remiel's presence, he was simply here to do his job and leave. Being a pawn in some grand game among the blessed hardly mattered to him. At the very least, it seemed like he'd have no issues under her command - her similar demeanor simply meant that he'd be able to better focus on the task at hand.

The masked knight seemed ready to proceed and he was in accord. He shifted slightly in the seat, folding his arms and bringing his red gaze towards the two commanders.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), pomme pomme (Jammy)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts)

 

Khocolatte

ココラッテ~
Siesta
Saranna Virelius / Female / 29


The Archon of Imperius.
Imperius, Elesrith
Dawn emerged from its slumber, signifying the beginning of a new day as morning rays began to peek through sheer curtains that accompanied the otherwise barren window. The dim lights of the natural morning sun caressed the noble woman’s face, whose protruding eyes unveiled sharp honey-colored orbs that contrasted her sleek, yet currently disheveled blue-black locks as she stirred from her sleep. Her eyes would stay fixed to the ceiling as she blinked into consciousness, allowing for her blurred vision to fade before she would rise from the bed to briefly scan the room and take in her surroundings.

Although not her own, it was a room she’d become familiar with, especially given how often she would become immersed with her work to the point where she would forget to return home and fall asleep in or by one of the chairs… or perhaps she was reluctant to go back home in the first place. Regardless, she would remember to apologize to the maids for troubling them with the task of bringing her to bed and for staying overtime at the Bismarck manor, a practice that the maids had become accustomed to by now, few of them volunteering to switch shifts and watch over her every now and then.

Untangling herself from the bedsheets, the woman hoisted herself off the bed and onto the floor to thoroughly make the bed and tidy up the room, hopefully to lessen the maids’ work. As part of her routine, she would head over to the window and open the curtains to further bask in the sunlight. A pleasured sigh escaped her lips as she gazed at the horizon, drawing inspiration from the slight warmth of the wine-colored skies as it greeted its tamer bluer counterpart with a soft light that would later allow the latter to radiate the globe with a humbled confidence.

The stillness of the gentle city view was interrupted by the agile swoop of an eagle’s wings, though its bold presence did not feel out of place. On the contrary, it only added beauty to its environment, the stoic bird looking down on the world below as a silent observer as it played its part to aid those that depend on it to thrive. In a way, it reminded her of Lady Bismarck.

Lady Bismarck was, in the eyes of the noblewoman at least, one if not the most influential and successful leading figures of the modern era, a pragmatic woman deserving of great pride and status. However, it would be natural for her opinion to be biased as she’d served the woman for many years, not to mention she had learned of many of Bismarck’s accomplishments as her right hand. Not only did her enlistment in the Raignork War at the young age of fourteen spark notable recognition towards her as a Collbrande of Ophelia, but her ever-expansive prowess had, without a doubt, caused Elesrith to become the most prosperous nation of the twelve Empyrian provinces. As a result of all that the Grand Alcazar has done for Empyria, House Bismarck currently stands as the most powerful House of all.

Throughout the years that the head Vanguard had served the Lady, for her sage wisdom and matured personality, Saranna—referred to as Siesta on duty—often considered Lady Bismarck to be a distant older sister, despite the fact that her age exceeded the Lady’s by three years. To have created such an impact on the world in such little time while having reached only the recent end of her adolescent years, she believed Lady Bismarck deserved nothing less than respect.

Even at this moment, as the Grand Alcazar sat proudly on her throne, if not balefully so, and sipped on fine wine as her hair fluttered in the gentle breeze, Siesta could not help but to admire her for all she’d done for the empire.

Ф Ф Ф

Attentively listening to her commander as she always did, the term 'Order of Eden' seemed to have been uttered with a slightly bitter tone, one that Siesta was quick to pick up as she'd recognized all of the Bismarck's mannerisms by now. The Order of Eden was the largest paramilitary group of Empyria to have existed for multiple centuries, having replaced the organization that would later form the Iscariots of Solarian. It would make sense for Lady Bismarck to resent them, for she and its founder, the revered Symbol of Valor—otherwise known as Siegfried Ouroboros—often tended to butt heads with each other. To Lady Bismarck, the Symbol of Valor seemed to exploit others, sending masses of members to clean up the messes she’d made as a consequence of her mistakes. It looked like this time would be no different from the rest.

As the Collbrande repetitively drummed her fingers against the glass table, she shot an acknowledging glance towards the delegate, who, after responding with an affirmative nod, began to further elaborate on the Collbrande’s warning.

”The Order of Eden is suspected to be involved in the affairs of the Arcalion Syndicate. You are all aware of the incident that happened on Sector Zero six years ago, correct? … or, well, the rumor of an incident…” she scoffed silently, for she was almost certain that what had happened then was no mere scandal. ”In case you are not, I will provide a brief summary of what happened.

"Approximately six years ago, word had spread that a traitor fled from the Order of Eden and supposedly landed on Sector Twelve, although the landing was never confirmed. The sector later showed an influx of organized criminal activity, which the Great Alcazar von Bismarck believes to be linked to the rise of the Arcalion Syndicate.

“The Great Alcazar advises you to report any information you may find to prove this suspicion to be correct, and to immediately withdraw from the mission afterwards to prevent yourselves from drawing in any unnecessary attention.”


As the head Vanguard turned her gaze to see the others still kneeling before them, she subtly froze in place, suddenly struck by a wave of apprehension that managed to surface to her body. She’d seen many kneel in front of the Great Alcazar before, but this time was different. This time, she would also have some semblance of authority over these Vanguards, who she was to see as her equals if not anything less. The thought of being in control of them from such a high angle made her feel uneasy, quickly realizing that she was not meant to handle ruling positions. However, the feeling of apprehension slipped away as quickly as it came, and she reminded herself that she was not to compare her current position with that of a ruler, for the two were separate things.

She took in a small breath. ”Worry not,” she said with a fixed expression and with the intent to reassure herself, “for I will be joining you in your mission as your commander. You may call me Siesta. I look forward to working with you all.”

Despite her initial hesitance, Siesta was competent in her ability to adapt to unfamiliar situations. After all, having observed the Collbrande for many years, she would be capable of putting her analytical skills into practice to perform as an ideal leader.

Ф Ф Ф

Though the Vanguards were starkly different from each other in terms of personality, not one seemed to clash with another, at least as of yet. The calm chatter between the three caused Siesta to mentally sigh in relief, for it meant she would not have to spend much time, if any at all, acting as a mediator.

The idea of conflict caused her to wonder how the three, or four, if she included herself, would fare in a fight against each other. She had spent the past few days studying each Vanguard's personal background and their respective performances at the tournament of Valor, all of which were astonishing, to say the least.

Klauss, the oldest of the three, was probably the most seasoned in terms of sword fighting, given her history of being a space privateer and whatnot. For a Demonoid who took multiple jobs to keep a steady life, the Tournament of Valor held no purpose for her compared to the two nobles, but boy, did she live up to her reputation as a skilled swordswoman. The bags under her eyes gave the impression that she was dedicated to her line of work, which Siesta found commendable yet worrisome.

Fehlek "Grimoire" Raumos, the rogue noble, was most likely to dominate in hand-to-hand combat, especially with that abnormal strength of his. She wondered exactly how he was able to harbor such physical strength as his frame was not overly muscular, but perhaps the key to his might was due to his mysterious noble lineage and his discernable grit. His incredible mental strength was a factor that contributed to his success, after all.

Émile "Fleur" Beaumont, the successor of the Beaumont family with the potential to rise to the throne, Siesta assumed would reign in a tournament of skill and strategy—both of which he’d used to climb to victory. He was a gallant man with both brains and brawn to boast, coupled with an agile elegance that made his performance throughout the tournament most amusing to watch.

She wondered, if she had joined the Tournament of Valor herself, would she have been able to rise to the top like they did? Would she have had the same opportunity to serve her Collbrande and admire her as she does now? With such incredible talents before her, Siesta almost doubted her own skill. What great allies they would make, or perhaps worthy opponents should she ever wish to spar with them.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss (Lady Evelyn von Bismarck)
VOI // Paltajayd Paltajayd (Fleur) , egregore egregore (Grimoire), The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Klauss)
 

Rielaix

A lie retold.
Bethlehem
K. Rieper / Female / 29


Maid of the Kaisers
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel City, Aucteraden
She stood in awe, basking in the presence of her peers as she adjusted the appetizers accordingly. Among the other delicacies that were lined up properly by her hands, there were little reasons for the maid to remain idle for long - not like she wanted to anyways. A subject in motion often stayed in motion, as the old principles said, a wisdom passed down long before the founding of magic and ultimately the concept of Empyria itself. Despite having accompanied the Knights on several occasions prior, it felt almost like mere hours from when she was first included in the dealings of her revered companions. A squad of varied origins, handpicked by her Master's discretion, was now indulging her with their presence. Her emerald eyes darted around the room, making sure their acquaintances' drinks were filled and their refreshments were satisfactory. Her platinum locks of hair disguises her methodical hands with a flair of elegance. Donning an iconic apparel that befitted her title, Bethlehem distinguished herself between the other attendees with her winsome figure and courteous gestures. For this special occasion, she was entrusted to the Knight's care as she was to them, residing behind the counter to bartend while she oversaw the smooth transition of this gathering.

Bethlehem's surgical hands finally wrapped up a cocktail, as she was addressed by Lucael. Studying their reminiscing sapphire gaze briefly, the maid greeted them with their gloved hand over their bosom.

"I can assure you that my Lord's assignment shan't be impaired in this capacity, Herr Asher. While it is improper for me to relinquish these trivial tasks to your hands, I shall pay heed to your preferred space. If there is anything I could do, you need only ask." She replied eloquently with a dainty smile. "Herr Asher." The maid then performed a curtsy before departing from the counter to meet the others.

She stumbled upon Anthem, who had given her a recall to their past engagements. The maid smiled, as she once again greeted the Knight with her hand over her chest.

"On behalf of our Lord's personal attendants, my colleagues, it is our pleasure to serve." Bethlehem addressed the Third Knight with a reserved smile. "I look forward to our future cooperations, Frau Pheles." She added. Meanwhile, she would keep to her opinions regarding the joint efforts of the various organizations to herself. After all, she was only a maid and an instrument of the Kaisers' will. However, this does not keep her from hearing what the other members, outside of the Kaiser's circle, have to say. Sometimes, great things can come from great gatherings, but how they went about it remains to be seen. One could never be too optimistic or pessimistic, she thought to herself. But her utmost concern and priority was that of the Knights welfare and not the others. That is, unless her Master gave her a reason to.

It was not long before Bethlehem entertained the Fourth Knight's emergence.

"You need not worry, Frau Liess. Such tasks are best delegated to our Lord's Maids, such as I. The Knights' well-being is my responsibility." The maid responded, matching the curtsy with her own. She gazed upon the lively lady, with her hands tucked together in a relatively formal fashion. As expected of Lord Kaiser's graceful attendants.

"Should you wish it, may I be so bold as to offer my hair-styling expertise? Yurtivel braids are quite popular among the ladies of Agartha these days. Minimal irritation and certainly eye-fetching, if I might add." Bethlehem offered the Fourth Knight her services.

While she mingled with her colleagues, the maid made sure to gauge the room with her occasional glances. Drilled into her by the harsh training that she had underwent at the Kaiser Manor, nothing was left unnoticed by the viridian-eyed woman. Taking the liberty of their casual conversation, Bethlehem also made sure to keep her eyes on the latest addition to the Knight's circle. One that was entrusted to her care by her Master. Although knowing the Knights' capabilities like the back of her hand, the chances of her required presence proved minimal but not at all implausible. On other thoughts, Bethlehem remained vigilant in her stance, should any happenstances required her presence - no matter how minute or inconsequential. Details are the spices of life, Bethlehem reminded herself.

SGM // Serobliss Serobliss (Lucael)
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker)

 

_Line 213

| || || | __
Aizu
"Darklight" / Female / 21


Sixth of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Aizu let out a sigh of relief as the room returned--somewhat--to its former state of business. Even Claudwin, the first of them all, didn't seem all that put-off by her late entrance. If anything, he seemed oddly amused, a sense of homely familiarity briefly crossing his features.

I guess even the mighty can be late for meetings sometimes, she thought to herself with a slight smile, putting two-and-two together within the quiet of her mind.

She was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of the door closing behind her--for a moment, she had figured that perhaps she in fact wasn't the last one to the meeting, but by her words it became clear that the bright-haired woman had perhaps been there a little longer than most. The demonoid blinked as the operative came her way after addressing a few of the others. She wasn't a knight, yet she seemed to have all the grace and poise that one would expect from one of the title; had she not received files on all those of their number, she may well have assumed her to be a knight instead.

It took Aizu a few moments to find her words in the midst of the handshake, the number of new faces to contend with becoming perhaps a bit overwhelming. "--O-Oh, right," she stammered out as she pulled herself back to reality, her hand hanging limply in the air for a few seconds before she managed another brisk bow, only dipping herself half-way so as to avoid bringing her horns too close to the woman. "Dove, got it! If you're going to be in my care, then I'll be sure to do my best!" Despite still seeming slightly frazzled, it was clear the newest knight meant it; even in her state, a certain firmness of voice and purpose carried itself about her. Difficult though it might have been to tell why someone so seemingly unpracticed had been chosen for knighthood, she certainly did not seem to be lacking any of the expected drive--however subtle its showings may have been.

For each new face she saw, she felt a thousand questions bubbling up in her mind, everything from where they were from to how long they had been here, what they did and what they wanted her to do. As Dove filtered a little deeper into the bar, Aizu let out another sigh--this time out of the relief that Dove's own business managed to stow the deluge of questioning before it could properly begin. She turned as the door opened yet again, this time revealing the sort of figure who, despite the time, simply could not be late on principle of their existence.

If Claudwin had been somewhat intimidating on first pass, their newest arrival was several magnitudes moreso. Aizu sucked in a quick breath, taking stock of the woman's form and gait as she approached the First Knight, turning and introducing herself with stark minimalism.

"...Temporary supervisor?" Aizu muttered to herself, her brows twisting with slight confusion as the woman declined to give away anything but her code name. Already, the entire tone of the room had changed, the prior sense of warmth icing over in an instant. Whomever the woman was--whomever had sent her--was taking things with a sense of palpable seriousness. Moments earlier, she had been worrying about mistakes reaching the eyes of her fellow knights; yet, if there was anyone's eyes she suddenly wished to avoid, it was this woman, 'Remiel.'

A shiver went up Aizu's spine; at first, she figured she was still dealing with the aftershock of their supervisor's entrance, but once she had dialed into her senses once more, it became clear she was being spoken to. She glanced up after a slight delay, her eyes meeting the mask of the Second Knight. That was the first time she had heard him talk, and his voice matched his appearance to an uncanny degree. From his height to his tone to his choice of garb, everything seemed to compliment a certain carefully-cultivated idea of a man. Even the mystery of his heavily-blotted files contributed to his aura.

"Orientation material," she repeated, blinking as she registered it in her mind. "Right. What kind? And where would I uh...go?"


GM // Serobliss Serobliss
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker), Rielaix Rielaix (Bethlehem)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint)

 

lunar_moth

✧・゚:* ♡♡♡ *:・゚✧
Delpher
"Zenko" / Male / 23




Iscariot of Solarian
Synedriaseon, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

Zenko lets out a low whistle as he watches Pixie's fleeting form.

"Harsh, that one," he quips. He tilts his head and reaches a hand up to scratch at the back of one of his ears. The motion is uncannily similar to the way a regular dog scratches his head. Minus the fleas, of course.

"But she's right, y'know. If anyone here really doesn't want to go, nobody's gonna force you. 'Course, that would be too bad, because I was reeaally looking forward to working with the dream team, here, maybe showing off my skills to some people who'd actually appreciate it..." Zenko looks up and to the side, all casual-like, pursing his lips a bit in a way that he's pretty sure nails the kicked-puppy look. He doesn't last long, though, before he breaks character and slaps a hand on the shoulder of the little demonoid who unfortunately happens to be standing the closest to him. It's probably for the best; he's pretty sure the tall one would clobber him over the head with her hammer if he tried that, and he doesn't really want to find out just yet.

"Aww, I'm just playing, but really! No way you guys can chicken out now. I haven't even told you about the time I solo'd a gang of crooks all at once! It was back when I first started, I was supposed to go take out a bandit who was terrorizing a little village, but get this, when I show up there's a whole gang of them, and they've all got weapons, and all I have is a backpack with a change of clothes and a sports drink, and anyways the whole thing is batshi-- ahh, what am I doing, I'll tell you the rest on the trip! I really should go get ready too. You guys think about it! It'll be tough but I'm sure we'll be tougher!"

And on that note, upon psyching himself up big time for the mission ahead, Zenko spins on his heels and darts out the building after Pixie. He calls over his shoulder as he goes, "--long story short, I totally kicked their asses and all the civilians loved me!" Out of politeness he hopes that everyone chooses to ignore the way he trips over his own tail on the slick floor and nearly eats it.

...​

(Forty-five minutes later, Zenko makes his way back to the Synedriaseon building to wait outside until everyone else is finished preparing. His bag is mostly just energy bars and a toothbrush, so it's anyone's guess what he was doing the whole time. What? Can't help it that he's a scavenger by blood. He'll manage. And probably also bum off everyone else. It's cool. They're a team.)


GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte (Vritra)

IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren) azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling)
 

azenmannumber2

you ask a bartender for a 2020 and he molotovs you
Lilianna
"Sterling" / Female / 25


Iscariots of Solarian
Synedriaseon - Room 402, Seraphiel, Aucteraden


“Why is she wearing field equipment for a meeting?” was the main thought Lilianna had about Zengren. Not even the foot of height difference was as jarring. The carefree attitude with which she carried her hammer, which was still taller than the microscopic mercenary, was a close What even candidate.

Her train of thought trying to figure out what was up with the giant was derailed by Pixie’s comment. Call her arrogant, call her prideful, call her moronic. Though the remark wasn’t inflammatory so much as it was simply stating the truth, it managed to get under Lilianna’s skin nonetheless. If she could evade the long arm of the law one last time…
The Hyzurian’s belated “encouragement” and casual pat on the shoulder was the last spark needed to fire her up. Sneaking one last glance up at her fellow Demonoid, she dashed out of the room soon after Zenko made his exit.
Twenty minutes of preparation, involving stuffing half her wallet into the vending machines and multiple armories, she ended up with a bag of enough zip ties to arrest a small town, a concerning amount of salt and vinegar chips and diet cola, and excessive firepower.

Look at me. Field equipment for a meeting.



Successfully managing to navigate outside the building and to the transport, Lilianna set her bag onto the ground, wadded up her jacket to have something to sit on, and grabbed a snack to wait.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte

IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie), lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren)


 

Panther

I thonk, therefore I am
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden | Current Time: 5:50 PM, Standard Seraphiel Time
After concluding remarks, necessary preparations, and other final pleasantries, the Vanguards of Imperius and the Iscariots of Solarian begin their flight to the Province of Aucteraden to uphold their superiors' ends of the bargain - their response to the Collbrande of Aucteraden's summons for highly skilled men and women that would form a unified fighting force to combat the emergent Arcalion Syndicate under the aforementioned Collbrande's orders. The flights of both groups would go very smoothly, their accommodation among other things already fully arranged upon their arrivals with the necessary flexibility should the missions change with the flow of events.
All that was left for them was to make for the Invicta Angelas, the private bar under the ownership of one of the Kaiser Knights, for their first meeting with the rest of their teammates. They do arrive on time, early even. But to the subjective misfortune of both the Vanguards and Iscariots however, in what seems to be quite the twist of fate, they both arrive at the building in which the bar is situated at the exact same time. The two parties who likely easily recognized each other being mere feet from the other in front of the building's main door.
 

Ghostiiys

Member
Desdemona
"Guts" / Female / 22


Imperial Security Directorate
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Desdemona was never one to arrive early for any appointments , which was probably why any doctors would have an attitude towards her when she did show up, but she couldn't help it! Working at the ISD meant regular sleep just wasn't possible, if she got a dollar for the number of times she had been called in for an autopsy at three in the morning wouldn't be enough to let her quit BUT she could definitely buy a combo meal at her local taco joint. She liked to akin it to an arcade where you spend the whole day trying to win tickets but could only buy two plastic rings and one of those little hands that you can throw at things and would stick.

Although this time she knew it was quite serious, and punctuality was mandatory. It wouldn't look good if she came in late.

But as usual, she overslept her alarm.

"GUH!" Desdemona gasped as she lurched her body forward and threw herself off of her bed. She would have to take a shower later that day. Brushing her teeth which were actually quite hard to do as dozens of toothbrushes lay on the ground in her bathroom broken in multiple pieces , she rinsed her mouth as she was getting dressed. She brought her necessities and just in case a new toothbrush , as the dazed and not fully awake Demonoid stumbled out of her apartment and ran down the stairs.

Desdemona didn't believe in cars , but she did have a pretty awesome bicycle , she fashioned hers to resemble the olden times, with bicycle streamers and a little basket, she was told back then these were a symbol of honor.
"Well if I am going to be late, Might as well stop by somewhere to eat.." she said to herself as she strapped her helmet as well as her knee and elbow pads on.

------------------------------------------------

Entering Invicta Angeles with a fizzy drink in one hand and a burger in another Desdemona cheerfully let her presence be known. "Hello! My name is Desdemona." She stated with a mouthful of food.
"This is pretty deep in the city huh! Do you know what's so funny? I saw a car accident near here, whoever was in that car must be having the WORST time of their life right now... cause they are probably dead!" She laughed before taking another bite of her burger.

She sat down near an empty table as her tails dragged back behind. She was blissfully unaware of the serious atmosphere that engulfed the bar. It wasn't until she was debriefed by someone else did she understand that her tardiness probably wasn't the best show of her character. After taking some time to digest what she was told, and some of the things she was hearing from the others Desdemona rubbed her chin in confusion.

"That's really weird, I'm probably the last person anyone would want on a team.." she mumbled to herself

Maybe it was due to her finally waking up from her mind fog, but how could she be in a team when she could not trust anyone? An ominous feeling sunk in the pit of her stomach.

"This Arcalion Syndacite group are not going to just sit by and let us dismantle them... things are gonna get reallyyyy ugly.'' She said quietly and slunk back into her chair sipping her drink that was already empty. She looked around to see the other people who were now roped in with her, some of these men and women were quite intimidating but looked like they have done this type of work before. Desdemona hadn't fought anything since she was in the military and even then she didn't like to use her intellect for anything other than finding causes of death. She trusted that these people were quite capable but Desdemona wasn't so sure about herself and that was the problem.

With her late arrival, everyone had mingled with each other enough to get on a first-name basis, but this moment of clarity for her made her feel vulnerable. She wasn't scared of the people around her exactly but she did not want to get on anyone's bad side.

Half in her seat and half sprawled on the ground Desdemona thought in silence, her brow furrowed and her eyes closed deep in her existential crisis.

She didn't even realize she was wearing two different shoes.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Funnier President Funnier President (Windshot)

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Worthlessplebian

Worthless pleb
Shiro
"Breaker" / Male / 32


Secundus of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

Aizu's question prompted Shiro to temporarily step away from Remiel. "... Of course." He turned to face the newcomer, his left hand was raised. Extending his pointer and middle finger, he displayed the gloved hand to Aizu. His red orbs briefly flared before he swiped his right hand in front of the left. In the succinct moments when the left was obscured, a white business card was produced betwixt Shiro's fingers. Shiro offered the card to Aizu. On it is the location of Shiro's small freelance office where clients can visit him to discuss business, the phone number to his secretary and office phone, also the name of his business: "Durendal." - The masked man spoke up again. "Once you reach the street, look for a white building. Near the front doors will be a black triangle outline. My secretary will know who you are so no need to make introductions. Oh, and knock before you enter my office. Some of the clients get cagey when my colleagues burst in unannounced. The material will simply be some verbal questions I intend to ask you—nothing private, I respect my peers' right to privacy."

In Shiro's eyes, he believes he satisfied Aizu's questions about the ordeal. Though it is within his nature to deal with statistics, so he calculated the percentage of Aizu showing up. A 73% that she will, 26% that she won't, and finally a 1% probability that she won't get the chance to show up.

Numbers aside, Shiro was pleasantly, nay, joyously surprised when the next introduction was made. Bethlehem, a maid of the Kaiser, would be attending the knights as they dealt with the Syndicate. She is an impeccable individual, as she should be. It is no easy feat to tend to the Colbrande's estate. If fate had allowed it, she would be Shiro's brightest pupil in the arts of interrogation but alas, no such fortune. "Ah, Bethlehem. Always a pleasure to work with you. You make my martini just the way I enjoy them, though there won't be a need for it now. Never on the job as you well know." With reacquaintance done, Shiro returned to focus on the gathering.

-------

The arrival of this gangly woman with mismatched shoes intrigued Shiro, he towered over her while she appeared lost in thought. He tapped her foot with his. "Why are you sitting like that?" He asked, here isn't the time to be having a mid-life crisis over fashion sense. The positioning of the lights casts Shiro's shadow over her 5'5" stature.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss Panther Panther
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Rielaix Rielaix
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint)

 

lunar_moth

✧・゚:* ♡♡♡ *:・゚✧
Delpher
"Zenko" / Male / 23




Iscariot of Solarian
Invictis Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

"--and like, it was REAL sketchy for a while there, one guy had me pinned and was stabbing wildly with his knife, but it was dark as shit out, because, I mean, it was the middle of the night -- and now that I think about it, I'm suprised we didn't wake more people up with the noise we were making, 'cause I may have accidentally, uh, shouted in surprise when that guy crept up on me, it wasn't a scream, it was a very manly shout-- but anyways, this dude doesn't know what's going on but he's stabbing away at the ground anyways, mere inches from my priceless face, but luckily for me that was when the kitsune blood in my veins decided to activate and lend me its power and I totally just threw that guy right off me and he landed on top of another bandit and crushed him, it was sick, and yeah, I am a kitsune, it's not my fault you can't tell just by looking at me, I only have one tail because I'm still not a hundred years old yet, be nice, I'll get there soon, and I mean you really can't prove I'm not a kitsune yet until I turn 100, and besides, I'm spiritually gifted, I have prophetic dreams all the time! One time I had a dream that I ate a really big sandwich and then the next day I had a sandwich for lunch that tasted just like it--"

Zenko spends the entirety of the ride over to the Invictis Angelas leaning practically all the way out of his seat, gesticulating wildly at Pixie as he narrates. Pixie has the unfortunate luck of being the only one who wasn't around to hear the abridged version of the story, although he's talking loud enough that the rest of the Iscariots and also probably every person they drive past on the street can hear him with perfect clarity.

All too soon, the ride is over and the vehicle pulls up outside where the bar should be. Another transport happens to arrive at the exact same time, people also piling out of it, but Zenko doesn't particularly pay attention to it until he steps outside to see who they are.

"Mmh, man, are we really here already?" he says, pressing his hands to his back with a crack! "I really don't get all the fuss about roadtrips, car rides have never bothered me--"

He pauses, mid-step.

"You," he says, theatrically scornful.

Zenko rakes his gaze across the Vanguards of Imperius who stand just across the way. They must have done the same thing as the Iscariots and chosen only a handful of Vanguards for this mission, because he only observes three: a demonoid woman and two exhelian men. The demonoid woman is surprisingly tall (though not as impressive as the armour-woman Iscariot whose name he has not forgotten already thank you very much), and he would be impressed...if she weren't just another glorified cop. Ptui. Zenko mentally spits on the Vanguard name.

There are many things Zenko wants to say and do to the Vanguards right now, most of them childishly inappropriate and involving a specific finger, but then he remembers that they're all here because of important business. They're on a serious mission, because they're all grown professionals. It would be embarassing not to act like it. He'll be a grown-up about it.

...Which is why instead of saying anything rude, Zenko just locks eyes with the demonoid woman, pulls a face like he's just found an old lunch bag with a rotting banana in it, and starts intensely speedwalking towards the door of the building. Uh, yeah, no way he's letting the Vanguards into the bar before him.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte Panther Panther

IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren) azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling)

VOI // Paltajayd Paltajayd (Fleur) egregore egregore (Grimoire) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Wayfarer)
 
Last edited:

azenmannumber2

you ask a bartender for a 2020 and he molotovs you
Lilianna
"Sterling" / Female / 25


Iscariots of Solarian
Invictis Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden


The sound of chips crunching wasn’t enough to cover Zenko’s rambling. It was however, plenty loud enough to interrupt the clip archive the Demonoid chose to catch up on. One of life’s little pranks, like giving you the wrong 6 star on your gacha pulls or stocking a different kind of that sweet elixir, or even worse, normal cola. Conversation was pointless, considering the entire novel being rattled off. Lilianna had silently tossed some chips to the two people not reciting their entire life story (steal her cola and get a free knuckle sandwich), hoping that the salt and vinegar surround sound would drown him out. “Accidentally” beaning the Hyzurian in back of the head was just a bonus, not like it even slowed him down. Her good deed of the day complete, she was left with the choice of some honestly pretty bad quality chips (the Iscariots didn’t even bother ripping off their own employees with actually good snacks) or watching VTubers say fuck for 10 hours.

Only a few minutes of the latter activity would pass before the transport slowed to a stop outside the Invictis Angelas. Lilianna looked up as she felt the vehicle slow down and prepared to exit. As she stepped out of the vehicle, she noticed a second transport right outside. And the people coming out of it…

While she knew the Vanguards would also be on this mission (no one, or in this case, no file, is truly safe from a master thief), she didn’t expect to meet them this early on. Lilianna was sorely tempted to recreate a certain experiment with some mints and the nectar of deities. Was it worth screwing over their relations even further, wasting a perfectly good can, and technically giving them her cola?

Absolutely. Unfortunately, both life and her own stupidity kept screwing her over. Not being omnipotent meant not buying the necessary mints, and taking their new coworkers hostage with zip ties wasn’t the brightest idea either.
Zenko was hightailing it to the building, and following behind seemed like a very good idea. Time to beat the Vanguards.


GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte , Panther Panther


IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie), lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren)

VOI // Paltajayd Paltajayd (Fleur), egregore egregore (Grimoire), The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Klauss)


 
Last edited:

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
Zengren
KARIKO MORINRA / Female / 35



Iscariots of Solarian
Chapter 1. Prologue | Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
pixies comment instantly had Zengren pause and turn on the point to face the woman letting out a sigh. “Listen kid, when your given a job and more importantly ASSIGNED a job, you do it even if ya don’t like it, so honestly I don’t care much a jobs a job” Zengren commented calmly though emphasising one of the words to make a point. Looking to the others for a moment. “ anyway let’s all just try to get along, cat boy least is trying” she added eyeing zenko and his antics with a small chuckle. then leaving for there transport since unlike some of the team Zengren had gotten everything she’d need for the job, now it was just a matter of time for the rest of them to be ready and they could be off.

————​
The ride to Invictis Angelas was actually more amusing then Zengren had anticipated thanks to the Loudness Of Zenko, the huge armoured woman found this outlandish stories and exaggerated tales were the funniest stuff she’d heard for a while, occasionally chuckling at some point especially the sandwich big dream part.

eventually the in car entertainment was over, and thusly the ride itself was over, before leaving the vehicle Zengren gave her equipment a once over checking the pouches upon the armour she wore, rations check, saw-off shotgun check, PDA check, tools check And finally her hammer Check. Hoisting the heavy tool up onto her shoulder with ease Zengren was the last to leave the vehicle. It was just there luck they’d arrived at exactly the same time as the vanguards had looking down at all of them Zengren had an imposing stance about them the huge hammer probably helping with this. Glancing to Zenko she could see the man was agitated by the presence of the other party here. “Sup, IOS here as requested, guess we will be working together, so let’s try to be civil about getting through the doorway?” Zengren commented with a more stern tone to her voice considering they where all only meters away from the entrance the demonoid could foresee a mad dash to get inside first. “introductions can be left for inside, and before any of you ask, no I’m not leaving the hammer outside“ Zengren added quickly onto what she’d previously said stepping toward the doors slowly as to not instigated some kind of rush to be first. Sadly it seems sterling was already in a rush to get inside blasting past Zengren. “Oh great..” she’d mumble under her breath.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte Panther Panther

IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie) lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko) azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling)

VOI // Paltajayd Paltajayd (Fleur) egregore egregore (Grimoire) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Wayfarer)
 

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Pixie
The Chariot / Female / 26


Iscariots of Solarian
Invictis Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

From the movements of Zenko’s lips, and the exasperated look that Sterling was doing a pretty bad job of hiding, Pixie surmised that Zenko was chattering on about something. The other two had decided to tag along, and that was good. Indecision killed many in the field of battle, and if she had to force them to make a choice by whatever means necessary, she would do it. She was sure Zengren made a comment before she left, but by that time, Pixie had already set her attention elsewhere, and barely registered what she had said.

On the topic of barely registering what was said, Zenko was gesticulating wildly to her, specifically, and she nodded quietly as he spoke, taking his small pauses and the changes of expressions as indicators that she should nod a little more enthusiastically or look a little bit surprised. She almost pitied him, and she would have removed the earpieces that was piping sweet jazz into her ears, if the double bass of the band she was listening to wasn’t so damned hypnotic. She could listen to that strum all day long. She had long resolved that if she were to ever pick up an instrument, it would be the double bass, just to feel the deep vibrations through her body and soul. Just hearing it, paired with the mournful voice of a slow trumpet, and the soft crashes of the cymbals on a drumset, filled her with a calm, like she was sailing on the open sea, clear, starry night skies above her, a crescent moon hanging above her slow-rocking boat.

The transport came to a halt, stirring the Exhelian out of her reverie. She remained seated, until the other three of her team disembarked, before she made a final check of the transport, in case one of them left something behind. It had become a bit of a habit of hers to be the last man out. Having no one to pick up after the crew essentially meant something was going to be, on the long run, left behind and they were all going to be screwed. Preventing this was paramount. Pixie gazed around the transport, nodded to herself, then got out of the transport.

Sterling and Zenko were already halfway across the plaza of Invictis Angelas. On the other side, Pixie spotted another group that was approaching them. From the insignia on their transport, she recognised them as Vans. It was no wonder that Sterling and Zenko had chosen to depart as quickly as they did. Zengren, for her part, had made the choice to stick around. Pixie nodded again to herself. She was reliable, at the very least. A sturdy, not-so-stoic, wall. She was their anchor, their pillar. Her age probably had something to do with it. Pixie removed the earpieces and slipped them into one of her depthless pockets on her coat, and moved up beside Zengren. In spite of Zengren’s insistence that introductions were to be made inside, however, Pixie spoke up.

“Pixie,” she indicated herself, then each of her colleagues in turn, starting with the taller Demonoid, then at the fast-disappearing duo that had somehow already zipped towards the building without warning. “Zengren, Zenko, Sterling. You’ll probably find out which is which later.” She observed the Vans, one by one, then bowed her head ever so slightly. “It’s good to be working with you, despite some of my colleagues’ attitudes. I’d advise,” she glanced pointedly at Zengren as if to remind her of their nature, then returned her attention to their temporary coworkers, “that we keep to our callsigns, if that would be alright with you. I hope you’ll understand.” She turned to look at the building. “The meeting place is a nice bar. Good view, nice atmosphere, and the bartender isn’t half bad, either. I almost wish we were here on anything but business.” Pixie wisely left out the fact that she visited the bar mostly for business or, more accurately, post-business. She wasn’t lying about the virtues of the bar, however. She was a regular here, even if it was for business, and downing Alexanders while taking in the atmosphere was one of the pleasures she could afford. “Shall we?” She raised a hand towards the entrance. She offered Zengren a smile that wasn’t exactly a smile, looking at her hammer that she had insisted she was not leaving outside. “Try not to break any of the cocktail glasses while we’re inside. I wouldn’t want to be banned from such a nice establishment.” She tucked her hands back into her coat, and started towards the building.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte Panther Panther

IOS // Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren) lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko) azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling)

VOI // Paltajayd Paltajayd (Fleur) egregore egregore (Grimoire) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Wayfarer)

 

Rielaix

A lie retold.
Bethlehem
K. Rieper / Female / 29


Maid of the Kaisers
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel City, Aucteraden
There was little to say about the Second Knight but that of their 'persuasive' interrogation methods and adept use of shadowmancy. A monster to their enemies, and an effective ally. Despite their contrasting ideals on various subjects, Bethlehem continued to treat Breaker as with ample respect as she would the other knights. Given time, she oversaw the Knights' gears and support equipment. In Breaker's case, Bethlehem took extra care with his choice of firearms and choice of ammunition. Outside of their routine deployments and work-related congregation, Bethlehem was rather fond of the Second Knight's mask customization efforts. Being the one to supply his color palettes, the maid was able to understand the Breaker's sophisticated taste for his face cover, as well as developing a taste for the finer details of abstract designs.

An elated smile stretched across her face when Breaker brought up his drink's preference. "I am happy to serve, Herr Yamagata. Of course, I would not let it impair your work capacity otherwise." She replied with a steady curtsy. The maid then followed up with a report of her preparations. "Oh yes, I have taken the liberty to inspect and rearm your auxiliary equipment case, should you require an extra helping of firepower, Herr Yamagata."

Before she could let the knight be on their way, her green eyes shifted towards a figure that was mere inches shorter than herself. Tracing her robust memory temporarily, the maid crossed her legs this time, one filled with ample amount of formality. She firmly leveled the finely curtained fabrics of her dress by her waist and lowered herself with a crisp curtsy towards the young lady. It was about time for the maid to finally acquaint herself with the Sixth Knight, and facilitate their needs. On the other hand, Breaker seemed to also have business with them.

"You must be Frau Emaril. Servant of the Kaisers and attendant of the Kaiser Manor, Bethlehem, at your service. Our Lord Kaiser have entrusted me with your welfare. I look forward to our future functions." She addressed Aizu, letting them know how the maid knew of them. Studying their expressions summarily, the maid tilted her head on purpose to placate the Sixth Knight's uneasy mind. "May I acquire you a drink to start?" Bethlehem followed up with an offer, one that the maid was confident would mellow out their initial rigor. A method that serves to remind the Knights and the Maid of their expected conduct, all the same as Breaker's preferred choice of martini - to be shaken, but not stirred.

Heeding Lucael's word, Bethlehem felt out of her element just talking and not keeping her hands busy with mundane chores. Despite this, she welcomed the challenge, for there was nothing a Kaiser Maid could not handle. The eyes of the Knights' situational associates were upon her. It was time for the maid to play her role.


SGM // Serobliss Serobliss (Lucael)
KKO // _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker)

 

The One Eyed Bandit

thought clot
Klauss
"Wayfarer" / Female / 34





Vanguards of Imperius
Invictis Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Right after she'd considered the total absence of virtue in terrestrial transport, Klauss had gone and gotten trapped within one of the four-wheeled iron prisons. Regardless of how nice the Collbrande-sponsored interior might have been, it hardly made up for the fact that traffic had been terrible, and that they only had two axes on which to flee if things went awry.

That, and they made her terribly motion-sick.

By the time the Vanguards had arrived at their destination, a proper deluge of grogginess had overtaken the Demonoid woman, and she might not have even noticed the Iscariot's presence if not for the venom-filled "You", that had been spat in her general direction. She blinked once, and then twice, eyeballing the strange, tiny boy whose eye glowered upon her with such contempt, desperately trying to calculate whether he was or was not somebody who she'd threatened, bludgeoned, or just generally wronged in the past.

Whilst Klauss's attention flicked between him and his entourage, her eyes slowly filled with the light of recognition.

"The Iscariots!" She spat out, psychologically slapping herself in the face for having taken so long to clue herself in. It was like she'd spent the previous night pouring over all those files for absolutely nothing. First impressions were everything, and whatnot.

"Émile, Fehlek, uh, I'm going to go and play nice, okay? Don't fight while I'm busy!" Klauss spoke over her shoulder, already having broken into a half-job to chase after the Iscariot with whom she was the most familiar.

"Hey! Hey!" She called forward, hailing over the icy young woman in a manner not too dissimilar to how she'd hail a taxi. "Pixie, is it? Klauss." The Demonoid matched the girl's pace as she forced a conversation onto her. In sync with her impromptu introduction, she offered the other woman one of her hands and smiled her a toothy grin of clean, white fangs.

"Big fan of your work. I've seen footage of how you handle that bot of yours and colour me impressed! Shame I'm not likely to get a live show bang in the middle of the city like we are." Klauss rambled on, babbling out whatever flatteries popped into her head. They were honest ones, really. She'd done her fair share of research into the Iscariots, them being the handy multi-tool that they were, long before she'd even been made aware of their upcoming assignment, and had even made use of their services once or twice, though it was under a name she'd made sure nobody could recognize her by.

"Anywise, uh, sorry to bother you at a time like this, but do you have advice for those other two? Sterling and Zenko? We seem to have done something to set them off." While Klauss's words might have been a touch synthetic, her concern was reasonably genuine. There was a laundry list of reasons why she'd rather be on the Iscariots' good side, and the fact that they'd be working together wasn't even the first of them.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte (Siesta) Panther Panther
VOI // egregore egregore (Fehlek) Paltajayd Paltajayd (Émile)
IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie) lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko) azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren)

 

Serobliss

Vanity Exousia
Claudwin
House Liberalis / Male / 240


First of the Kaiser Knights
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Amid his silent rumination regarding the recent report on Zhenra, the phone enclosed beneath his back pocket rang loudly, catching him off guard. After taking it out from his pocket, Claudwin examined the phone number only for it to be from an anonymous caller, followed by a dialing code most certainly not from Seraphiel or Aucteraden. He answered regardless and kept his voice low to diminish the attention he had managed to garner from the ringing.

After several minutes of speaking with the other party, Claudwin sighed and rose from his seat to announce his official absence. "Regrettably, I am out of time. I shall declare my departure before the arrival of the others due to the tightness of my schedule. I shall leave everything for Remiel to explain. She has received a full report involving the operation beforehand, and I am certain that she will perform her duties outstandingly."

He bowed to the rest of the agents in the lounge, despite being the First Knight and the provincial administrator of the ISD, further proving his respect to the team that had bravely banded to stop the evil that is lurking from the shadows of the cities. They were the protectors of the Empyrian peace. From the knights chosen by his lord to the professional peacekeepers assigned by the honorable Chief Director, he had faith in their strength and competence.

Before he left to honor the Cardinal Directive, the First Knight tapped the Second's shoulder and whispered so only Shiro could hear his departing words. "During my indefinite vacancy from the first rank, the Collbrande of Aucteraden has declared you the de facto first knight until my return. From the looks of it, I won't be returning until the Sishen problem is taken care of. I'll leave the knight's management in your hands, as the Collbrande has his hands full with other matters at this moment. Fortunes to you, Breaker."

Having notified Shiro of his lord's decision, he had one additional person to speak with before he allowed Remiel to announce the operation. Nodding to the new commander of the team, he extended his hand to the Ashen Embers operative and relayed the details of the phone call. "Dosidicus has pledged their support for Aucteraden's endeavors. This is contemporary news, but according to my lord's words, the [Blackburn Paradeus will be sending two of their swords to investigate the Arcalion Syndicate. I take it that you're familiar with the swords, as they exercise similar fields of expertise as the Ashen Embers."

The Blackburn Paradeus, known poetically as the Swords of Damocles, is a renowned institution specializing in dismantling political corruption and coordinated terrorism in the Dosidicus province. Complementary to the Kaiser Knights Order, the Blackburn Paradeus is made of 10 individuals with stellar military records, hand-picked by the Collbrande of Dosidicus to be their advisor and hand, fiercely loyal to their master's interest, unlike the Knights who were provided democratic freedom to operate and serve on their own accord.

"At any rate, you will be leading my knights and agents until the circumstance changes for the better. Lord Kaiser has high expectations of you as the Ashen Ember's representative, so make sure not to disappoint." Claudwin concluded after shaking hands with the commander.

As the clock demanded his attention by the seconds and before the arrival of the rest of the team, Claudwin left the lounge and went his way, leaving only his scent.

SGM // Panther Panther Khocolatte Khocolatte
KKO // Satella Satella (Anthem), pomme pomme (Jammy), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Darklight), Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian (Breaker)
ISD // StorybookParagon StorybookParagon (Dove), Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Guts), GasMaskie GasMaskie (Glint) Funnier President Funnier President (Windshot)

 
Last edited:

egregore

thoughtform
Fehlek
"Grimoire" / Male / 22




Vanguards of Imperius
Invictis Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden

The window had Fehlek's eyes glued to them, staring out at the buildings as the vehicle steadily made its way towards their destination. There was a certain child-like joy that made his heart flutter; evidently, exploration and traveling was something that he couldn't help but get at least a bit excited about. The artificial creations of living beings were grandiose in comparison to the naturally occuring; a building that scraped the skies, featuring architectural marvels only ever conceived in fairy-tales before being brought to life through the desires of geniuses struck a chord that nature otherwise failed to. "I could just sit here for hours, relaxing as the city looms over us. Vomit might ruin the experience, though." Klauss was hiding her discomfort well, but Fehl saw some pretty telltale signs that indicated that the drive was just not doing it for her. Fehlek felt a bit anxious as well, though it was entirely rooted in his excitement to finally see some action. He was itching to go out and do absolutely anything that wasn't a desk job. For Fehlek, things'd been a bit too quiet lately. Shaking things up a bit would be reinvigorating. Not only that, but he was curious about the teammates. How soon would they meet? Would the Vanguards leave a good first impression? Can they be trusted? The Collbrande's words stuck to Fehlek like glue, ringing in his head over and over. Getting on their good sides would be fine, but he truly hoped they'd be people he could eventually befriend one way or another. "How you holding up, Emile?" Finally moving his eyes from the glass, he looked over at the other Exhelian. Fehl already felt pretty comfortable with the both of them, but he couldn't quite pinpoint why exactly that was. Perhaps it was the Collbrande's influence? If she trusted them, Fehl couldn't help but feel the same way. He could only hope that these feelings were reciprocated.

Fehl didn't even notice that the transport came to a gradual halt, slowly rolling to a stop along the exterior of the bar. "Showtime." Reaching for the door, Fehlek finally relieved himself from the cramped space as he stepped outside. Each of his hands found their fingers around both the rim and the back of his hat, quickly adjusting it to fit more snugly on his head. It was habitual, a motion he couldn't help but execute when the itch was there. Primarily, it served as a motivator. Time to get to work. That kind of deal. However, an certain Hyzurian's accusing tone interrupted his rhythm.

"You."

Initially, Fehl responded with a raised eyebrow. Then, a gradual transition into a toothless smile. Wasn't that a little dramatic? "I'm glad that the legendary endeavors of the Vanguards had reached even the Iscariots!" It was a standoff between Vanguards and Iscariots, though it seemed true that these feelings of exaggerated animosity didn't get between official business. Fehl's pondering had initially distracted him from the many bodies that stood in front of him, the few that could stand the sight of the Vanguards politely introducing themselves. For the most part, they seemed like people that Fehl could get along with — even if they didn't particularly enjoy the presence of the Vanguard. Fehl was entirely too naive to think of a reason to dislike them, anyways.

Klauss, in particular, seemed to be especially excited, as she hastily approached the Iscariots without much hesitation. Her rampant fangirling towards Pixie ended up explaining the situation pretty clearly, though Fehl hoped that the energy wasn't too overwhelming. Nodding to the two that decided to actually articulate introductions towards the Vanguards, a friendly tone rolled off of his tongue. "Nice meetin' you all, even the ones that ran away. I'm excited to put our heads together and hopefully go home not hating eachother." As absolutely tempting as it was to make a mad dash towards the entrance and beat the two stragglers, Fehl decided to take the back-seat and follow behind Pixie as she led them towards the door to the bar. It seemed like a pretty hyped up site, though his excitement could only go so far; alcohol didn't really do it for him.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte Panther Panther
VOI // The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Klauss), Paltajayd Paltajayd (Emile)
IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie), lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko), azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren)

 

Panther

I thonk, therefore I am
Remiel
Thessia Tyrren / Female / 40




The Shadow Huntress
Invicta Angelas, Seraphiel, Aucteraden
Thessia reciprocated Shiro’s greetings, looking up at him in the eye before extending her own hand out to firmly shake the latter’s own, “I can neither confirm nor deny those rumors but other than that, the pleasure is ours.” She then withdrew her hand, tucking it into one of her skirt pockets before answering the question that Shiro raised to Claudwin with confidence on good authority, just the right amount, “We already have targets for this team to hit, I will be briefing you lot about it as soon as everyone else arrives. I will assure you as early as now that we aren’t hitting small fry. Aucteraden ISD and local police have those handled.” She scoffed, a bit of her moxie in play, “If we were to go after them, that’d be an insult.” Other than that, she had no more to say, watching the taller man attend to other business such as the Demonoid newbie among the Knights that she gave a studious look towards that could easily be misinterpreted as nothing short of a rather tense and scary gaze. She had expectations of this novice, careful so as to not set it too high.

She then turned her eyes to the shapely white-haired Revenant woman that had made remarks about her attire, Nina. She opted not to pursue any further conversation as it was made clear as day that Nina’s attention was elsewhere, but she nonetheless thought about the uniform topic. While it was ‘cool’ on paper as mentioned, Thessia thought that it would take away a likely crucial part of what made the Knights, well, Knights. The Ashen Embers had a mostly uniform getup for their operatives with the exception of elites such as her but the group is not exactly known for ‘cool’ uniforms. All things considered, the reception of the others towards her suited her fine, but could not shake off the importance of establishing ties with these people later on.

A short while later after giving everyone in the room another scanning look, Thessia checked her wristwatch to take note of the time, it was almost time for the meeting with the Iscariots and Vanguards still unaccounted for. Unfortunately, Claudwin had to go, leaving his final remarks before turning to speak with her with his hand extended, prompting the Ashen Ember to do the same, “Dosidicus has an interest in this operation, too, hm. Interesting. I’ll look forward to that.” The thought of working with a like-minded and similar organization did give her some relief, more cavalry was on the way and given what she knows of the Syndicate, they were going to need all the help they can get. Not to mention that she was also familiar with the Collbrande of Dosidicus but the story behind that is reserved for another time.

Then the handshake came, a nod from Thessia as she assured Claudwin with a stern nod and firm grip, “I’ll take good care of them. I swear it.” She seemed to mean it. After all, everyone in the team was of substantial value to the operation and her reputation and losing even one of them could change the game in favor of the Syndicate, but the thought that the game had always been in the Syndicate’s favor for quite some time now lingered in her mind.

She finally saw the leader of the Kaiser Knight Order off, whether she was accompanied by the other Knights and maybe even the Imperial Security Directorate agents in doing so was up to them. Now, it was almost time for business, all they need to do now was just wait in the bar.

GM // Serobliss Serobliss Khocolatte Khocolatte
KKO // Rielaix Rielaix Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian _Line 213 _Line 213 Satella Satella pomme pomme
ISD // GasMaskie GasMaskie StorybookParagon StorybookParagon Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Funnier President Funnier President
VOI // egregore egregore The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Paltajayd Paltajayd
IOS // simj26 simj26 azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 lunar_moth lunar_moth Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

 

Paltajayd

Nämen ~ art: @prawnm33
Émile
"Fleur" / Male / 28


Vanguards of Imperius
Grand Alcazar von Bismarck, Imperius, Elesrith

The soft rumble of the vehicle's tires helped him concentrate on the folders he read throughout the trip. A pair of technical information for his last assignments left to tackle and completely free himself, at least for a brief moment, from his Vanguard obligations back at the jurisdiction's office. His snow-white gloves went over the pages filled with deviations, margins of error, boxplots, and other types of statistical data. The first conclusions and analysis he received hadn't helped him much, and these documents weren't giving him the answer he was waiting for either. A sentence could be heard from one of the Vanguards, but it was a distant sound that faded away within the papers he read.

He would have to vote for a new extension of their subsidy program, taking effect in the marginalized population of Elesrith. The encampments nobody saw during their sightseeing tours and vacation programs, or least, the few that hadn't been displaced yet, to keep the beautiful landscapes of the region clean. Those people drove tourists away from the local entrepreneurs. They were the cradles of criminal youth, said one of the committee's voters. The polluters of their sumptuous neighborhoods. Like a food stain on a baby's bib.

In truth, it was a lost cause anyway. He knew from the very start that this wasn't going to solve anything. Even if the subsidy were to materialize, which wasn't going to happen because of the other preference's obvious majority, it would be just a pill to ease the people's discomfort. In the long run, they were bound to their undignified low-quality life. The relocation of those encampments would come later, and as a matter of fact, it was on the waiting list ready to be discussed in a few weeks from now. Those votes were also ready to be cast. It had never been a win-lose situation for any side. It was an exquisite win-win for the Empire.

His absorbed mind got pulled out of his deeds with Fehlek's words, bringing him back the sensation of the cushioned seats beneath him as he set the folders aside. "You know," his words trailed off with the quick passing of grey structures, digital displays, luminous signs in broad daylight. "I need some vacations."

Stepping out of the vehicle behind the group, his documents tucked beneath his arm, Émile eyed on the quartet coming out of their own transport.

Ah... the Iscariots. Great timing.

More impressive than the coincidence of the two teams meeting, it was Klauss' recovery and seeming fanaticism she had for one of the girls. "Trust no one." He recalled Lady Evelyn's words as the demonoid strayed from her pack. He wasn't fond of quick socialization, but this could prove to be potentially useful for the Vanguards in the future.

Even more when Pixie seemed to be more composed at first sight than any of her 3 mates. The hammer from the taller demonoid wasn't, by any means, something anyone would feel safe around, even less suited for a meeting of this sort. The pair that rushed to the entrance and their ominous gazes weren't going to win his trust either, so Émile stayed right behind Fehlek's shoulder, as a reassuring brother in arms, or to become an imminent bodyguard. Kind approaches like his didn't always pay off as one expected.

He nodded at the Iscariots as a general salute, "I appreciate the welcome from Empyria's favorite mercenaries. Guess I shouldn't need to remember the collbrande's calling is not something we should take so lightly." he said as he scanned through everyone's eyes, briefly emphasizing on the two Iscariot dashers.


"Anyways, will you do us the honors?" Émile soberly gestured Zenko towards the door, hiding his built-up anxiety from the door that separated everyone else from them.

GM // Khocolatte Khocolatte Panther Panther
VOI // The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Klauss), egregore egregore (Grimoire)
IOS // simj26 simj26 (Pixie), lunar_moth lunar_moth (Zenko), azenmannumber2 azenmannumber2 (Sterling), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zengren)

 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Similar threads

    • Sub Genres:
      1. Action
      2. Adventure
      3. Anime
      4. LGTBQ
      5. Magical
      6. Mystery
      7. Slice of Life
      8. Super Powers
      9. Supernatural
    Replies
    110
    Views
    7K
    • Sub Genres:
      1. Action
      2. Adventure
      3. Magical
      4. Supernatural
    Replies
    5
    Views
    130
    • Sub Genres:
      1. Action
      2. Adventure
      3. Anime
      4. Horror
      5. LGTBQ
      6. Magical
      7. Multiverse
      8. Realistic
      9. Slice of Life
      10. Super Powers
      11. Supernatural
    Replies
    14
    Views
    418
    • Sub Genres:
      1. Action
      2. Adventure
      3. Horror
      4. Magical
      5. Multiverse
      6. Supernatural
    Replies
    5
    Views
    54
    Top