• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valkyrie Chronicles: The Foreign Legion (Closed)

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
To Us GIven the Honor.png
"We shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields,
and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills,
we shall never surrender."

-Winston Churchill
Small-(GIF-1)-People-running-dramatically.jpg

"Greeting men of the combined Federation Forces,
Field Marshall Monroe here.
To us is given the honor, of striking a blow for freedom,
which will live in history.
We will stand and fight here,
if we can't stay here alive,
then let us stay here dead.
With stout hearts, and enthusiasm for the contest,
let us go forward to victory.
My business as you know, is fighting, fighting the Imperials,
oh, and anyone else too who wants a fight.
Good luck to each one of you,
and good hunting on mainland of Europa!"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[IMG='width:608px;']https://images5.alphacoders.com/337/thumb-1920-337601.jpg[/IMG]

Ello guys! I'm back with a new idea for an rp!
My first ever rp was actually of Valkyrie Chronicles back on fanfiction, and since the new one came out I thought "Hey why not?"
So this idea is based off of a fanfiction and fanfiction that I've already wanted to make detailing a regiment of the Atlantic Federation that is sort of like a penal battalion, but really is more of a forgin legion type consistent of people from all over the Valkyire world with their own unique national traits. Basically, we going to have a lot of fantasy real world counterparts!
Really, this is just an idea, and I can go more into detail, but I want to first gauge the intreast of it.
Let me know if your intreasted! Be a cool rp to do!​

Last edited:
Big time Valkyria Chronicles fan, even though I only got to play the first one. Hope this gets some more interest.

As the games are passed on world war two and considering the title of this rp why dont we make a story sprt of based off the spanish civil war? Have a oc nation on the grips of a civil war which either side is supported by one of the known nations, ie the democratic side supported by gallia and the Atlantic federations while the fascist side is supported by East Europan. The story can follow a group of volunteers coming to aid the democratic good side or have two group of foreign volunteers one for each side of the conflict.

So Spain doesn't really exist on the Europa map in Valkyria, but the concept still works. I do like the idea of a nation going through a civil war and SURPRISE! Turns out it's all been a plot by the Empire to stage a coup of our country's government for the upcoming Second Europa War (this would take place shortly before the main war kicks off). Some of us can be rag tag locals fighting against the "Royals" (the antagonist side of the civil war being supported by the Empire) and their superior weapons, and a few can be volunteers from the Alliance (not sure if they were an alliance yet before the Second Europa War started) sent to give the "Liberals" (I guess) a fighting chance.

Well, truth be told my initial idea took place in the original 2nd war, during the events of 1,3, 4. Perhaps this is more of the Mediterranean and Africa front of the war. We would be part of, again, a foreign legion type regiment. In fact I was thinking about playing a cannon character that is part of this regiment. This way, we can have people from all over Europa and the world. In fact I’ll be creating a lot of new Nations based off of real life Nations with their own positive and negative traits that can be seen in battle.

Of course, we could go with the civil war idea. Or we can have this simply be like VC 2, where it’s a class instead and it’s the Gallian civil war.

Looks like with the release of Valkyrie Chronicles 4, it's confirmed that there's a fictional UK and US, as well as fictional Russia....aight, makes my job easier.

When I also think about this, my brain is incorporating aspects from company of heroes, so keep that in mind.

Looks like with the release of Valkyrie Chronicles 4, it's confirmed that there's a fictional UK and US, as well as fictional Russia....aight, makes my job easier.
Our story seems to be a prequel AU so I am thinking than both sides are alliances we can have the excuse that just any nations we make up haven't officially joined either alliance yet.
More like austhtically, not much in terms of axtrually mechanics.
So instead of the standard game classes you want more real life equivalents such as rifleman, paratrooper, engineers and the like?

Our story seems to be a prequel AU so I am thinking than both sides are alliances we can have the excuse that just any nations we make up haven't officially joined either alliance yet.

So instead of the standard game classes you want more real life equivalents such as rifleman, paratrooper, engineers and the like?
This will probably take place during the Secound Europa War, a bit after Isara’s death. Everybody will be on the same regiment.

What I meant by COH is taking more the visual elements and incorporating bits of that to VC

Psst, we talkin ocs here? Cause if so i'm in ya'll, whos ready to get shootin and watch lancers take tank shots to the face?

Hehe, good to have ya'll.
Ill try to finish up a lore page and cs sheet, and in the lore page it'll explain more on the various nation origins and traits an' what not.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Pew pew, whos ready to to shoot shit!?

...and.. Wield swords and shields? Man 2 was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back