• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valkyom In Character (IC) Posting Section

The girl who said she needed to level had a bit of a sharp statement to make, and it made Saya inwardly flinch a bit. That girl really had some kind of chip on her shoulder. That much was clear. But Saya was intent on staying out of it. If she could help the girl level up and then let her go her own way when she felt she was ready, that was fine.

The exchange continued, and Saya nodded passively as she listened to the ideas presented.

"I think it would be good for him to start a Party and act as the Party Leader since he has a large shield. It makes him a really good tank. So long as he blocks the shots from hitting him head on, he drops damage to zero unless part of the enemy's body makes it to him. The wasps will be easy to tank for zero damage since their stinger attack is so small and it's impossible for it to go around the shield." She said.

She then opened up her own Player Menu and went over to her Skills category.

"Go ahead and start a Party and send us all invites. You can see our Player Names above our heads if you say the "Show Player Name" command. In the meantime, I'm going to make a Skill real quick since I think it'd be good to have just in case of emergencies. I'd also recommend everyone else do the same if you haven't already. You can create up to ten Skills right now, but there's a way to change that and give yourself unlimited Skills. But it requires a Quest later on in the game to accomplish." She added.

She began designing her Skill while the others prepared for the Party to be created.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter animegirl20 animegirl20

"Long as I get that Exp, I'll follow a side o' bacon for all I care." Erika stated casually before sitting back down and grumbling before pulling managing to open her Menu and navigate to skills.

She'd just been chopping at big things so far, she'd assumed she'd just get more abilities after using a weapon long enough. They just let you make them as long as they're within reason? She contemplated whilst staring at the menu for a moment. Of course, her initial thoughts traveled to making the largest most devastating slashes she could possibly form with the options laid before her. But then her mind drifted to Paxton, would they work on him?

She immediately shook her head, that raging prick was far too prone to forethought for her to just smash him into the ground, despite how tempting it was. She needed to be able to counter any and all of his possible attacks! But... she didn't even know what weapon he'd chosen. She briefly fumed at the realization, she could've asked one of the fresh spawns during her initial search! All she knew was that he was going by those stupid customize rules that his foul-mouthed comrades had set up, and that he was named Fettlesworth. Besides that she was in the dark! What if his skills and weapon allowed him to get the drop on her? What if he was watching right now!?!

In the midst of her skill-making, Cleaver Wielding woman suddenly stood up and began evaluating the surroundings with enraged intensity. She couldn't see anything that looked like one of the Vagrants... but that could be just what they wanted her to think.

She'd never be able to cover all her bases on her own... at least not now.

Slowly she sighed before sitting down and reopening her menu, poking away at it to try and make what she hoped were a number of well-rounded skills.

"Keep an eye out," she began while glaring at her menu "if you guys spot any groups of pale players in dark starter gear, probably shouting up a storm, arguing and generally being putrid, disgusting vermin, just steer clear. Those assholes ruin everything they touch and we don't want to deal with their idiotic bullcrap."

ChoShadow ChoShadow JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne animegirl20 animegirl20

Nicholas Sherman/Jäger

Jäger removed the bow from his back and examined it, thinking of the skills he could create after hearing this girl inform him that skills could be created by the players. Volleys of arrows fired at once, elemental arrows, maybe some trick arrows with debuffs like his favorite super hero. No, he thought that last one was a bit on the nose. He opened up his menu and opened the skills section, opening the menu to create his skill. Ideas ran through his head of what he could do, but he settled on one basic idea to get him started. He would create one that did medium overall damage for his level, but would gradually increase in damage. The skill would be named Triple Shot and he would fire three arrows simultaneously, causing bleed damage from 2 or 1 of the 3 arrows depending on RNG. Upon completion of his first skill, he closed out of the menu. He then sat waiting for the party to be made.

"Should be easy to engage from a distance for me. Anything up to 200 meters shouldn't be that difficult to hit," Jäger offered.

ChoShadow ChoShadow JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles GrieveWriter GrieveWriter animegirl20 animegirl20

Haruki nodded once, sending the invitations out to the members as he created a party labeled Venturequest.
Afterwards he stayed quiet, fiddling with the shield on his arm. He could tank. Yeah, sure! He'd protect them!

"I can do that. Uh, but how do you make a skill? Like what should mine be or whatever?"

He watched the others making their skills, wondering if he could make one to help be the tank of the group. Maybe endurance or a shield sorta boost? Man, he had no idea about this kinda stuff. He just focused on the maps with his group when they weren't hiding in trees shooting things..​

Saya nodded when the aggressive girl with the cleaver warned them all about the trouble makers with pale skin and dark armor. They would be hard to miss if that was really their method of style.

It was then that the young man with the shield asked what kind of Skill he should make, and Saya smiled.

"You can make a Skill in whatever way you want within the limits of the Skill Crafting menu. But since you're current setup is geared towards being a Tank, there are a few things you'll want to focus on to be effective in that capacity." She began.

"For starters, if you want to really be a good Tank you'll need to immediately begin adding stat points into your Health and Defense as you level up. The higher your Defense and the better armor you have equipped, the better you'll be at absorbing damage." She said.

"Next is that you'll want to create Skills which are focused on dealing the maximum amount of damage possible. I'd recommend creating between two or three Skill with only one strike each which all use the max of 20 Stamina for the strike to maximize damage. That way when the enemies come in, one good hit from your sword will either cut their HP by a significant amount, or it will kill them outright." She continued.

Then then turned a bit to face everyone.

"Keep in mind everybody, if you didn't know already, the final version of the game has introduced Durability which wasn't part of the Beta. All of our armor and weaponry has durability, and it will all eventually break if we leave it unattended. Luckily any local Blacksmith will be able to repair our gear, and it's pretty cheap too. It costs between 20 to 50 Led depending on how much durability has been lost. We can also Improve our armor and weapons and get them better stats at the Blacksmith by paying a fee and providing them with appropriate materials." She informed everyone before turning back to Haruki.

"Anyway, my apologies. Back on point. If you want to really be a good Tank, you'll need to be on the lookout for special items which are a rare drop from many enemies in the game called Medallions. These Medallions are special items which can only be equipped to Shields, and they can potentially, depending on their rarity, drastically increase the amount of defense they provide, increase their durability, and improve damage mitigation against specific kinds of enemies. So the more high quality Shields you collect, and the more Medallions you collect and attach to them, the better the shield will be and the more protection you'll provide for not only yourself, but to all the other members of your Party. You can only attach three Medallions to them at a time though, so it will require a bit of strategy and planning on your part to make all the Shields worth using and keyed into the weaknesses of certain enemies." She said.

She took a moment to breathe.

"Does that all make sense?"

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter animegirl20 animegirl20

He nodded, slowly putting it all together. Moving his hand in a typing motion, he began to create his skill.

Final Slash
A cliche name yeah, but.... it was what it said.

A final blow meant to be used as a last resort. It took up alot of stamina and left him vulnerable in exchange for a decent amount of damage. Finishing with the stats of the beginner skill he equipped it, still unsure of how to use it. He'd figure it out in battle. Pulling up the map he looked it over before looking back at the others.

"So which way do we go first?"
His smile was timid, still a bit uneasy as he started to warm up to them ever so slowly.

-Wow ... this is...-

Kensuke knew that every game in the market fought to surpass the level of realism of the previous one, this wasn't an exception to that rule, but this game improvement had been a big leap forward. Kensuke just needed to see at his own hand to realise the little details of skin and degrees of colour replicating his real body.

But then he unfold the sword he carried, he felt how it slide from its sheath, how much was its weight and the cold it was to the tact. Even his reflection in the clean steel of the edge were very well done. But for someone who had trained iaido with real swords, its balance was still weird.

He smiled, this was a brand new world of adventures he wanted to experience, and then he started to wander around, by the medieval setting he saw everywhere he thought there would be a game to explore unknown lands and kill beasts and dragons, that really sounded appealing but still thought "Please, God don't let them ruin it introducing guns". He was not friendly with the shooters.

While he walked with a carefree look he saw some people talking not far, he decided to approach to them, considering that the game was new maybe they were looking members for a party, why not to join them, after all, in that sort of games he would end in a party sooner or later.

-Hey- he said waving -are you looking people for a party?- maybe he could have been more subtle to ask, but that would have been too much of Kensuke, in videogames he was Shinigami.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter animegirl20 animegirl20 ChoShadow ChoShadow

Hiroto Matsugi

"Yawn..."

Hiroto woke up in his bed, his eyes slowly opening up and trying to adjust the brightness around him. He groggily sat up in his bed and tried to think of what he should be doing right now. He stood up, showered, and finally took his breakfast, which was leftovers from last night's family reunion. Right now, he should be teaching himself how to do programming and computer hardware servicing because he had decided he should be the one taking over his father's business. However, he still has to do one more thing before he could do that.

He ordered a VR Headset a couple months ago, and it still hasn't arrived. Everyday since the day he ordered it, he has been checking the mailbox for new packages. The reason why he ordered that is because he heard a popular VR game called Valkyom. Hiroto checked out the game teaser trailer, and he was instantly amazed. Since then, he's been hoping that it would arrive soon on his mailbox.

Dressed up in soft and casual clothes, he stepped out from his house to check his mailbox. He was expecting nothing, but the mailbox was full with a couple of hand-written letters and an interesting box, with a matching brand icon of the VR headset he bought online. Hiroto rushed to his bed, powered on the PC, connected the VR headset to his PC and readied his bed to prepare for his first-ever VR gaming experience. Hiroto activated the Valkyom game in his PC and wore the VR headset.

Hiroto felt all of his senses vanish as the game started. The game put up an identification screen. Basic personal information and the in-game character information appeared in one screen. He doesn't know he does it in his VR headset, but he can manage to input all of the details he'd want. He nicknamed himself Kimura, which means 'justice' in Japanese. After that, he was given an option to edit his character and pick the weapon he is most comfortable with. He made his character look normal, with casual clothes, because he knew that clothes might be a hindrance to fighting what he should be fighting. He chose And then, he clicked the button that sent him to the tutorial mode. It was all easy when he done all that, which only took about ten minutes. He was automatically teleported to the game's main server.

"Wow... This game is more than what I had expected when I first watched the trailer!"
He exclaimed.

Hiroto walked around the area, trying to adjust himself to the surroundings. He then saw a boy asking a group if he could join their party. Hiroto, without hesitation, grabbed the man's shoulder, whose name is Shinagami as shown above his avatar. He said, "I'm also looking for a party." He hoped he didn't startle him.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter animegirl20 animegirl20 ChoShadow ChoShadow Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Twilight had blocked everyone out as she was trying to figure out her skills. Plus she was getting bored with all this game talk. Main reason why she join was so she could make friends and play a cool game she really wasn't here for all the technically gaming stuff. Which she wondered what other people reasoning was for getting the game. She shrugged and went back to looking at her skills. But as she was deciding on what to do. She heard someone asking them about their party. She turned off her menu and looked over at the guy which at that point another one had appeared as well. She walked over to them. "Awesome! We got even more folks to join! This is going to be so much fun! I'm ok with you guys joining!" She said excitedly.
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob
takki takki

Saya was excited that they were all getting ready to move forward. Grinding in this game was a bit out of the norm since the creatures had just a vast expanse to cover for spawning, and they never spawned in the same place twice in a row. That meant you couldn't just camp outside of town and kill wasps for a few hours to reach level 15 or so like you could in the Beta. You had to travel and see the world to find the monsters to keep grinding and becoming more powerful.

But that was part of the fun and an ingenious move on the dev's part.

In response to the Tank's question, Saya replied.

"For the sake of getting everyone enough Led to buy better gear so we have less to worry about when grinding, there's a special place I found in the Beta about an hour's walk to the Northwest into the forest area over there on the horizon. It's a clearing in the forest, and that clearing always has exactly fifteen tiny enemies called Tree Sprites. Those Tree Sprites drop anywhere between 250 and 400 Led each, depending on how fast you kill it. The faster you kill them, the closer to 400 Led you get each time. Presuming we kill all of them in quick succession, the total would normally be 6,000 Led. Since we're in a Party, that gets cut to 3,000, but that's still more than enough for a better set of gear. The devs were pretty smart about making all weapons and armor affordable in this game, even if it's of a higher caliber. With 3,000 Led, we could all buy a set of armor worthy of Level 6 or maybe Level 7 if we find the right Amor Merchant and Weapon Smith in town."

Saya brought up her Player Menu and accepted the Party Invitation.

She then looked back to the others.

"I do apologize, but in all this talk I forgot to introduce myself." She said, giving a light bow of apology.

"I'm Saya. Saya Tanabata. It's nice to meet you all!" She said happily.

She took a moment to look around and check what everyone else's names were.

The girl without the cleaver was called Twilight. She remembered that from earlier, and she seemed pretty nice.

The cleaver girl... Vicious Avenger. That was a rather frightening name, and she didn't seem the most approachable person in the world which had Saya rather worried about why she was playing this game.

The Tank... He was Haruki. Shy and seemingly quite timid despite his choice of gear which was an interesting combination.

The archer in green... Jäger. Confident and a bit removed emotionally, but workable.

One of the two newest arrivals was... Shinigami. Somewhat forward, but he seemed nice enough.

The other one after him... Kimura... ... Something about him made Saya a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it was the overly familiar hand on the shoulder from behind. Did they know each other? Hmm... Saya put it out of her mind. It wasn't nice to judge people based on a random and casual first impression.

An interesting Party to be sure, but it seemed like it would be fun so Saya unsheathed her sword and smiled.

"Has everyone gotten Party invites? If not, ask Haruki and he'll send them to you." She said.

She took a moment to think, and then smiled again.

"Does everyone agree on my idea of going to the forest clearing for some Led to buy better gear, or would anyone prefer to go somewhere else and do something else? We can always split up into two smaller Parties and meet back here in case anyone has anything else they'd rather be doing." She offered.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles animegirl20 animegirl20 Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter takki takki Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Nicholas Sherman/Jäger

Jäger looked up from his bow to Saya, who had now introduced herself. He noted the politeness that she had in her tone and in the small bow. He had then taken a small look around the group to assess what different personalities there were. There was himself, who had seemed a little...distant emotionally. He'd have to fix that. There was Saya, the beta tester who would seem to be one of the greatest assets to the party. Haruki, the shy tank. Twilight, the other archer dressed in pink with a light personality. The color seemed a bit off, but who was he to judge. Then there was the girl with the meat cleaver, whose name he had forgotten. She seemed to be on high alert for this other group, and he would guess that there would be good reason to be. The two new arrivals, however, he couldn't get a bead on. He stood up straight and approached Saya, hand outstretched for a handshake.

"Sorry if I don't return with my real name, but you can call me Jäger. It's nice to meet you," he responded.

ChoShadow ChoShadow JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles animegirl20 animegirl20 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter takki takki Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Saya reached out and accepted the handshake from the archer who introduced himself as Jäger, smiling sweetly at him.

"Nice to meet you too Jäger." She replied.

When she let go of his hand, she couldn't help but wonder.

"By chance do you have archery skills in real life? I noticed that the wasp you hit was hit directly in the head. With the early-game weapons having low accuracy, that's not easy to accomplish for those who've never actually wielded a bow before. But when I looked over at you, you didn't seem to be celebrating like a noob would be about making that kind of shot." She asked.

Thawne Thawne

Nicholas Sherman/Jäger

He slightly looked back down at his bow, taking the 'low accuracy' comment into thought for a brief moment. If that was true, then his skills in real life must translate, maybe even improve, in this game. He smirked, thinking of all the fun he would have nailing targets with a higher level bow from a distance. He quickly regained his composure and looked back at her with a less overconfident smirk.

"Yeah. I've been in archery clubs since high school, gone to a few competitions, and shoot for fun. I also did parkour in high school and have been keeping up with that as well. If those translate to the game fairly well, I could be like a super hero or something," he jokingly added.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Hiroto Matsugi(sorry for the short post and little formatting. I have to go to school soon)
"Thanks for inviting us." Hiroto happily said.

The girl whose name was Saya looked in each of the people's usernames around him, and she looked at him weirdly. Did we meet before? He was about to ask, until she spoke up. Hiroto replied, "I'm okay either way, as long as we get a decent amount of led for us to buy better gears and weapons."

ChoShadow ChoShadow animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Haruki smiled shyly, taking a bit of a step away from the crowd. Not large enough to be noticed unless someone was watching. Being crowded freaked him out... anxiety over being crowded by people? In a game with monsters? That would be embarrassing... After sending all the invites to their new arrivals, he set a small marker on the map. There. Closing out of the map screen he let out a breath, staring into the forest. Waiting to be told that they were leaving. He wasn't a leader. Coolgirl was.

Her name is Saya dummy! Don't be a weird creep! Even thinking that you could slip up and say that and then she'll think you're flirting or something. God that would just be bad. He just met her and it's a video game. Sure her avatar might look cute but-HARUKI WHAT THE F***.

Without even realizing it he brought his palm up to hit his forehead, blushing lightly. God why was he so weird?! Can't he just be a normal person?! Stop it and focus on the game. The game. The game which was real. A game in which he was not scared of the monsters, but instead scared of other people and-

Dropping his hand to his side he spaced out, tensing as he mentally berated himself, forgetting that there were others who might notice his sudden tenseness.

ChoShadow ChoShadow Thawne Thawne takki takki animegirl20 animegirl20 Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Raging Bull ... the Avenger loved the sound of that. It was a heavy attack aimed for closing distance. Simply put, rush toward a target weapon raised before bringing it down on them. Benefit being that it does more damage the more momentum she builds, while consuming more Stamina in conjunction with it. This attack could be used continually as long as she had stamina to burn, but depleting all of it would understandably leave her in some hot water. With momentum on her side, this should be a straight boon in starting combat.

It was a start. Erika moved to make the next skill when her gaze wandered over to some new people apparently trying to also get in on the group action. Whatever, she passed them only a side glance before returning her gaze to the skill crafting menu. She didn't care how many wanted in, as long as she still acquired bonuses. She could tell they weren't part of her asshole cousin's gang from appearance alone, so she'd tolerate them. Then the Beta Girl began going on about some profitable sprites they could hunt down for equipment money.

Before Erika could think too hard on that she noticed their Party Leader acting odd, and she initially shook her head whilst accepting the party invite. As long as he didn't screw up on a battle he could stay as odd as he wanted to. She knew some odd fellows IRL and could tolerate a bunch of their quirks, so as long as he didn't freeze up while they were facing monsters or a boss, or other players-

Erika's eyes shot open as she thought of something, something she should've thought of the first time Beta Girl had mentioned it.

"Oi, Saya." Vicious Avenger called out to her while closing her menu and folding her arms "These sprite things you're going on about, do the other beta testers know about them?"

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles animegirl20 animegirl20 Thawne Thawne ChoShadow ChoShadow takki takki Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Saya nodded as Jäger informed her of his archery and parkour which was cool.

"That's really neat!" She said.

"If you did the real body scan, then the game will take your real-world musculature into account in terms of your in-game athleticism. There are numerous algorithms that assist the game in capturing your real-world fitness level, but it won't be able to perfectly capture everything. Your real-world stamina won't be recaptured, so you'll have to learn how to make the most of the game's own stamina features. But yeah, a decent amount of your-"

She was caught off guard and interrupted by the girl with the Cleaver... Vicious Avenger.

Saya was a bit perplexed by her question, but she smiled nonetheless.

"As far as I know I'm the only one who bothered going to that clearing. I never saw anyone else going there, and I never heard anyone else talking about the place either. I doubt anyone else knows it's there yet." She replied.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thawne Thawne

Hiroto Matsugi

Hm, what are they talking about? Hiroto, or Kimura thought.

He simply put that thought out of his head and tried to put a first impression on each them, since he was bored at that time and wanted to do some action with his starter sword. He started at the person nearest to him.

Jager. It is german for 'hunter'. He knew that because he was watched an anime that involved German names. The kind of anime that has intense violence.

Twilight. The girl who first approached him and the first one to welcome him. She looks nice and might not be hard-headed.

Vicious Avenger. Her name is scary, and Hiroto didn't want to mess her day up, or he'd be getting a beating like the bullies he physically hurt on school, but that was a year ago.

The Tank, also known as Haruki. Judging from his username, he might be the one taking all the blows for the fragile and high-attacking ones, like the sword and dagger users.

And then, Saya. He doesn't have much to comment on her, but he knew he was a born leader. He instantly trusted her when he felt her presence, which was kind of weird.

Shinagami. The person he first saw before he spoke about entering the party. He looks like an armored ninja.

And, that's all of them. Hiroto opened up his menu and tried to memorize the map, just in case the menu won't open, but that's clearly impossible. And then, he saw an odd-looking area in the map. It was different from the other areas he saw. He overheard what the Vicious Avenger and Saya was talking about. He jumped in on the conversation and suggested, "Yeah, that's all mysterious and odd. Why don't we go there after we get some led? We still have noob weapons, and I really hate to die during my first hour in the game."

ChoShadow ChoShadow GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Erika narrowed her eyes at Saya as she spoke, trying to discern just how sure the beta tester was of her own words.

The Avenger leaned back once she was finished, but still seemed dissatisfied with the answer. She glanced away and placed a hand to her chin in thought. So Saya believed she was the only Beta Tester to find these Sprites, but that didn't erase the possibility of others knowing of them. In hindsight the girl couldn't know of whether or not any others may have snuck a peak, and Erika should've just assumed that others were privy either way. With all the Testers the odds of one of them being part of the Vagrants was still too high for her liking.

She took several steps away as she continued thinking. If even one of them knew about this sprites then all of them did, and anything that could possibly help her hell spawn of a cousin needed to be eradicated to the fullest extent of her ability. She could see it now, a whole contingent of those wastes of functioning organs waltzing into the clearing while spewing insults at each other. The image of them prancing about in higher level gear reeking havoc all because nobody could stop them burned itself into Erika's mind, and her teeth began audibly grinding together as a scowl the likes of which mankind was unprepared for began etching itself into her features. Her fists began tightening as the image of Paxton reclining peacefully on a pile of LED while cities burned to the ground behind him nearly made her see red.

This unholy tidal wave of brewing rage was halted only after one of the new guys opened his mouth and suggested they gear up before hunting down the sprites, she disagreed.

"I say we go after those flying bastards and mulch the lot of them before anyone else has the chance to." the Vicious Avenger stated before holding up her hands in front of her and began miming crushing something "We use our current numbers to demolish them then get that gear as quickly as possible. Should give us an edge if any smartasses decide to take shots at us."

ChoShadow ChoShadow takki takki

Nicholas Sherman/Jäger

Jäger thought for a moment after stepping back from Saya. These Sprites could present the chance for him to get some better gear, a new bow maybe, some XP to level up, and more stamina. Evidently his stamina in the real world wouldn't translate to the game, so that's something he needs to work on via leveling up to actually work on the fighting style he determined he'd use in this game. He'd use a conjunction of his archery skills and parkour through his athleticism to hit a target and move to a new position to hit it again. If it came to close quarters, he'd attempt to use his bow as best as he could, but having a small sword or dagger as a backup wouldn't hurt.

"I could use a new bow, and I wouldn't mind getting some levels," Jäger said as he brought his bow back up to examine once again.

ChoShadow ChoShadow GrieveWriter GrieveWriter JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles animegirl20 animegirl20 takki takki Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

When Kimura suggested they get some Led and gear up first, Saya would normally be inclined to agree. But there was no danger of going after the sprites so she decided to set his mind at ease... But Avenger sort of beat her to it, though she did so less to ease his concerns than to just continue her aggressive streak.

She worried Saya.

"We don't have to worry about the sprites. They're one of the only Level 1 creatures in the game, and they don't attack back. But what they do is what makes them hard to grind for... They disappear. From the moment you land your first attack, you have roughly five seconds to drain their HP before they vanish. After that point, you'll have to wait an entire in-game day for them to respawn. But if you manage to kill them before they vanish, you only have to wait about an hour before they come back. Their death respawn and disappearance respawn run on different programs in the system, so killing them quickly is the best way to farm them." She said.

Hopefully that would ease Kimura's worries as well as anyone else's who may have shared them.

"They don't have a huge amount of HP, but it's not insubstantial either. For us being Level 1 or Level 2, we might lose a few of them on our first try. When I played the Beta, I was Level 3 when I found them and it still took me two Skills to kill one of them at a time. But the EXP we get from them will be well worth it as well. They provided 35 EXP in the Beta, so if they haven't changed anything they'll grant the same amount now. If you haven't killed anything yet, the moment the Party kills four of them you'll get your first Level Up." She said, taking a moment to check around the group.

"Alright. If everyone is ready, we should head out. Just follow me and I'll get us to the clearing in about an hour." She said.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Thawne Thawne animegirl20 animegirl20 Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob takki takki

Haruki remained spaced out for a moment before he heard Saya mention following her. Pulling himself from his thoughts with some effort, he nodded. Unclenching his hands after finding the knuckles turned white. God he needed to be more chill. Plastering a calm smile on his face he looked at her.

"I'm good with that. You seem to be more of a leader coolgi-Saya! Erm sorry, I meant to say Saya I promise! It's just that..well... I was thinking about something else and it rambled over my sentences and I will stop talking now because I'm being stupid aren't I ha yeah fuck."

His face had turned flustered once again, as he averted his gaze in embarrassment.

I almost called her cool girl god i'm an idiot.

And once again the internal argument between awkwardness and self-doubt began!

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Hiroto "Kimura" Matsugi
Hiroto was actually being confident with his suggestion, but his expression emptied when Vicious Avenger and Saya was both against his answer. He looked at his menu again and inspected those options he haven't tried yet. There was the close menu button and the log out button. The rest of the buttons, well, he became too lazy to read all of it. Hiroto listened to both of their opinions, which are actually quite the same, and evaluated them. Their opinion is actually better than his after he quickly finished evaluated it. He closed his menu.

"Whatever you say. I'll follow you, Beta Girl."
Hiroto calmly said in an agreeing tone. After all, he couldn't know himself why he'd trust Saya. Maybe because she's the only beta tester in this group and has a lot more experience than anyone. And then, Haruki spoke up. He noticed his reaction when he agreed with Beta Girl. Hiroto instantly knew what to do.

The Tank, huh? He could handle a little teasing. Hiroto thought.

He approached Haruki and he flashed him a teasing smile. He also elbowed him to get his reaction. "You were about to say Coolgirl, huh?" He quietly said to Haruki. Then he whispered to him, "Your face went red when you almost said Coolgirl. Do you like her?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ChoShadow ChoShadow JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles

After greeting the other two. Twilight went back into her menu and accepted the party request. Then she proceeded to make build a new skill. Her new skill, which she calls the lightning bolt, allows her to shoot electric arrows that will shock her enemies. After she was done with that she turned her attention turned to Saya.

"Alright. If everyone is ready, we should head out. Just follow me and I'll get us to the clearing in about an hour."

Twilight followed as everyone began to head out while she walking her ear caught the conversation going on next to her. "Aw you like one of the girls?" She said popping up beside the two boys. "Which one?"
JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles
takki takki

Nicholas Sherman/Jäger

Jäger had walked back over to the tank of the group, who had then started to be messed with a little by the new arrival and the pink archer. The tank didn't appear to be very socially capable, and they seemed to be taking advantage of that. He sighed, having seen this plenty of times in both school and in television shows. It may not have been with bad intent, it may not have been meant to harm or startle him too much, but if they were going to work as a team they couldn't be getting at each other's throats.

"Alright, let's not get carried away. We should head out soon if we're going to try and get to these sprites before other people find them," Nick suggested as he approached the trio.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles animegirl20 animegirl20 takki takki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back