• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

She frowned and held onto him tightly still until Asta made noises of annoyance that she was being squished between her parents, passing her over to him while carmen went to give Bjørn a hug as well, worried sick about both of them.

Ivar in the morning had had her help getting his legs set ready for the day and he was sat waiting now for the others to be ready to go, frowning as he kept an eye on Harald, sending Halfdan a knowing look after their discussion late into the evening the night before.

Halfdan nodded to Ivar and sighed heavily as he sharpened his axe waiting for Oleg to get down there. "How many did you say they have?"

Bjorn hugged his sister in law close and kissed the top of her head "I will keep him safe." He said barely above a whisper to her

She frowned but nodded and hugged him tightly, "Look after yourself too." She told him quietly, turning to look at Ubbe again and swallowed back tears seeing the way he was holding his little girl, "She's gonna be right here with me... So you have to come home." She told him, pecking his cheek, "Just get back safe." She mumbled, rubbing his arm and eventually took her daughter back, heading out to the back living room to watch them all leave out of the city.

He smirked some "Only 50 men in total... The Italians left when they explained the battle and those who had stuck around, left after they started making an offering to the gods." He laughed some, leaning back but got to his feet once Oleg got down there.

Ubbe gave a small nod and kissed her lovingly "We will be okay I promise you that." He whispered before he left with Bjorn

Halfdan laughed a bit and gave a nod "This should be easy then." He murmured before standing and leaving with them

Several hours later and sure she had worn holes in her floors, Carmen heard the back door open and Bjørn's panicked voice coming through. Her head whipped around to see him and another of their men hauling Ubbe inside, leaving a trail of blood as they went. "Ubbe?! What happened?! Is he okay?!" She questioned him frantically, taking Asta out of her rocker and carried her to get all of their first aid stuff, watching them set Ubbe on the dining room table.

Ivar could remember the other group starting to retreat and he knew they had won. He knew they were going to make it home to their families. But then they actually began to leave and one of Ubbe's men had been straggling. While Ivar was away from the others. He'd caught up to Ivar and the last thing he remembered was the knnife coming at him and the feeling of one of his legs snapping as he collapsed to the ground.

Bjorn frowned shaking his head as they rushed into the house after the battle. It had been a brutal and merciless place that took many of their men's lives. He took a deep breath as Carmen came into the room after they got Ubbe on the table "He god slashed near the stomach,go get a bag for you and Asta you must leave before Ivar comes back."

Max looked at the cabin door as it busted open and went wide eyed when she saw them hauling in a somewhat lifeless Ivar "What happened?!" She cried as she rushed to his side letting a few tears fall while they put him on the dining table "Harald! Tell me what happened now!" She hissed in old norse to her uncle

She frowned shaking her head and swallowed back tears, going to grab the bags she’d already packed just in case, finishing putting essentials into Asta’s.

Ivar was fading in and out over the next couple of hours, frowning when he came to, laid up in bed in their room at the cabin, looking up at max. “Hey… one of the stragglers… he caught up to me…. And tried to be a hero. They still lost…. Oleg is on his way to Ubbe’s now to start taking over the place. Where is Harald?” He asked her frowning.

Max stayed by his side the entire time worried sick about him and also mourning the news that Halfdan had not made it out alive. She looked at Ivar as he finally woke up taking a deep breath "You scared me Ivar....I thought I lost you." She whispered letting a few tears fall "Harald is outside mourning....he told me Halfdan....he....he didn't make it.."

Ubbe grunted as he faded in and out on conciousness while their medic worked on patching them up "Carm...Carmen.." he muttered reaching for her before he collapsed onto the table and blacked out

She frowned as she dumped the bags by the front door and went to stand by him. “Don’t even think about it Bjorn I’m not going anywhere without him.” She told him seriously. “Im not splitting my family up.” She whimpered, watching the medic work on him and get the wound closed up eventually. “Bjorn you have to take Iskald. I can’t…. They’ll kill him.” She whimpered.

he frowned and shook his head. “I’m not going anywhere.” He mumbled, “look at me. I know right now you’re hurting but I need you to trust me.” He told her quietly. “It’s gonna be okay I promise.” He murmured trying to pull her closer but he couldn’t move from the pain in his leg and just managed to tug on her arm.

Bjorn frowned more and sighed heavily helping the medic as much as he could "I'll take care of him, just keep your family safe." He mumbled before taking the bags to an unmarked car

Max moved to lay with him and cried softly as she held onto him "Do you know if it was quick? Harald told me it was a random soldier.." she whispered taking a deep breath and buried her face in his chest

He frowned and moved her back to look at him "Honey... I will tell you everything soon, please... Just trust me on this okay?" He murmured looking at her pointedly.

Carmen frowned and just nodded, crouching to say goodbye to her fur baby, giving him all the kisses "We'll come back for you baby I promise." She whimpered, waiting til they got Ubbe conscious at least so they could move him, helping support him on one side as they headed out to the car, away from their house and Frodi drove them straight to the airport.

Max shook her head and cried more "He was all I had left for family! I want to know please!" She whimpered

Bjorn got them out just as Oleg was arriving. He had made it out without notice thankful that they could possibly be safe. He knew Ivar would not go for him but he knew he still needed to be careful

Ivar frowned and grabbed her chin "Just wait!" He told her more forcefully this time, trying to move "You will appreciate it once I'm done." He promised her, trying to move to get up but he wasn't going anywhere and just groaned "Can you get me a bottle or something, I need to pee." He muttered "Speaking of... We need to talk." He muttered "Are you sure you are pregnant?" He asked her quietly.

Carmen helped Frodi then to get Ubbe up the steps and into the plane, thanking him before he left once their bags were on board and she set Asta in her carrier on one of the seats, buckling it in so she wouldn't get moved then crouched in front of Ubbe "Here, take these." She munbled, grabbing one of the warter bottles and passed him two pills "It's gonna be a hard journey but we're gonna be alright okay?" She murmured.

Max frowned more but soon gave in and nodded softly "Okay.." she whispered before she got up to get him a bottle. She frowned at his question before she left and gave a heavy sigh "I took three tests, they all came back positive." She murmured before going to find a bottle for him.

Ubbe grunted softly and took the pills slowly holding her hand as tight as he could "I'm....I'm sorry." He whispered taking a deep breath trying to keep himself calm "I love you..."

He frowned but nodded "We should have been more careful." He muttered, taking it so he could relieve himself then leaned back again and frowned, "I need you to stay in here for now." He told her quietly, "Sven should be outside that door. You're safe in here but there's a problem going on and I'm working on fixing it I promise." He murmured to her

Carmen frowned shaking her head "There's nothing to be sorrry about, Asta and I are both safe and so are you." She murmured, kissing his cheek, nodding to their pilot once he had got everything ready to go, "It's gonna be okay." She murmured, holding his hand tightly while she buckled him in then went to sit with Asta, watching Kattegat disappear beneath them as they left their home

Max sighed heavily and placed the bottle on the floor with a cap on it "Yeah but all we can do now is schedule an appointment to get it officially confirmed." She said softly before she layed with him again and frowned "Just be careful okay? You're hurt enough as it is."

Ubbe gave a small nod and let her buckle him up. He could barely move at the moment and it was killing him. He looked over at her some and took a deep breath before giving a smile trying to lighten the mood "My father...he got hurt in the stomach....once....a woman trying to become a boss....she peed on it to say it would heal.." he explained very slowly before giving a dry laugh

He frowned as he turned to look at her "What. You think I'd tell you to get rid of it?" He questioned her, "I'm not going anywhere... Everythign is already set in place." He muttered until the phone rang and he managed to get it, talking to Oleg for a while "So did you get them? Are they there?" he questioned him.

Carmen smiled a little over at him when he spoke up, waiting til they were levelled out and she lifted Asta out of her carrier, rocking her gently to try and soothe her whikle she moved to sit opposite him. "I'm not peeing on you." She smiled, "What happened Ubbe?" She asked him quietly.

Oleg frowned as Ivar answered the phone shaking his head some "We were too late, he is already gone. Judging by everything they had just left." He muttered before yelling out in anger. Oleg could have a temper just as bad as Ivar's at times and it was showing now.

Ubbe shook his head smiling some "I would not want you to." He murmured before staring at their daughter panting softly "They had us outnumberer by atleast 100 men....it was a blood bath."

He frowned "That was fast. I'm sure they had help to get out quickly though." He muttered shaking his head "See if you can find anything useful." He told him then hung up and frowned, "By the morning this will be taken care of and we can go home." He promised, holding her close and kissed her head.

Carmen frowned as she watched him "Try to rest love. You need to keep your strength up." She murmured, rocking Asta until she'd fallen asleep again, worrying about both of them while she watched the world go by

Max gave him a small nod and sighed softly as she kissed his cheek "I trust you Ivar." She whispered frowning when she heard a knock at the door and Harald's voice on the other side "What does he want?" She muttered

Ubbe gave a small nod and soon passed out in the chair he was in not having any energy left. He woke up by Carmen shaking him some and grunted softly "Where are we?" He asked quietly still half out of it.

She frowned seeing how pale he'd gone and she shook her head "We've landed baby... We're in New York." She told him quietly, "We're gonna take a car and go south a little. My family has a house near to here that we can stay in for now while you heal." She promised, kissing his cheek and helped him get stood up.

Ivar frowned some and shook his head "I don't know, just tell him I can't have visitors then lock the door." He murmured to her, laying back and watching her, still breathing heavier than. normal with his injury

Max gave a small nod and went to the door "Harald this is not a good time, Ivar cannot havr visitors." She murmured beforr closing and locking the door.

Ubbe grunted softly and got up slowly making his way out with her "We will be protected here?" He asked quietly as they got out of the plane.

Ivar frowned some and reached for her. “Come to bed. Everything will be better by the morning.” He promised her quietly.

carmen nodded, “we will be safe Ubbe.. Ivars reach extends east. He’s never come this far west.” She pointed out, helping him down the steps carefully and gathered their luggage onto a cart. “Think you can carry her?” She asked him quietly, not wanting to put more strain on him

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily as she layed with him letting a few tears fall "They left his body...that is what Harald told me, I know you say to trust you and I am Ivar but....I'm hurting." She whispered

Ubbe frowned softly trying to take his daughter but quickly shookm his head when he felt how bad his muscles were straining "I can't....take her to the car I will wait here." He mumbled

He frowned and kissed her head. “You don’t need to be. I promise.” He murmured, kissing her head, starting to fall asleep.

She shook her head and just got the front carrier sorted, setting her in it then took his hand. “Come on. Let’s go get that car and go to our new home.” She murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back