• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Carmen smiled shaking her head "Boys... A surprise works if your cars aren't in plain sight." She teased them both, letting Ubbe go show her off to them, going to get a drink and soon joined them again, taking Asta into her arms as she started fussing and rocked her gently, sitting next to Bjørn. "You know he's gonna be calling you at the worst hours with silly questions." She smiled some, leaning back happily

Ivar nodded over to him, "From what I hear it's been quite the journey down in Sicily... Also Harald will be late this evening." He told him even if he knew already. "Did you get those contracts secured?" He aske dhim

Halfdan chuckled some and hugged Max tight before walking with her to the loinge area "It was....quite the journey." He explained before sitting down some "When is my brother ever on time? Also yes they have been secured."

Bjorn smiled some looking over the little one and chuckling quietly as Carmen sat next to him "I am not sure why he should call me. Gunhild is the one who did the best with the children." He explained

Halfdan watched his technical son-in-law grunt in response and shook his head, going with MAx to the kitchen, "How is he healing?" He asked her gently while she sorted out drinks "He still looks tired." He muttered

Carmen smiled and shook her head Cause you're his big brother and he values your opinion." She smiled, "The way he sees it most advice you give him works... Like ... Go ask out that stripper, you keep eyeing her up, go ask her out." She smiled, watching as Asta gurgled and stared up at her

Bjorn let out a hearty laugh and smiled some at her looking at the little bundle in her arms "She looks like Ubbe, no italian in her." He said happily

Max sighed heavily as she made drinks for everyone once they would arrive "He is still healing. The doctors said he would have low energy for a bit, but he is doing better pain wise."

He nodded and frowned. “Yes but how many drugs is he on to keep him like that?” He muttered frowning.

Carmen grit her teeth for a moment and frowned. “Bjorn. I know you’re trying to wind me up and you know it’s doing a good job... don’t push your luck. I’ll tell Gunnhild you made Asta cry.” She warned him, standing up and going to put her down in her crib for a bit, moving to sit with Ubbe and leaned into him. “Mmm I love you.”

Max sighed heavily as she got the finger food snacks out of the fridge "They have him on a higher dosage just until he is fully healed." She said softly "Its going to be fine, Ivar is a strong man."

Bjorn frowned more at her shaking his head "I have done nothing!" He said laughing a bit before he went to play with his children

He nodded and helped her frowning “Did he ever get it confirmed if it was his brother?” He asked, raising an eyebrow when he called for her and halfdan sent her off, finishing getting the food out until they could all hear the doorbell go and Ivar finally stood up and made his way to answer it with max at his side.

Carmen smiled tiredly, letting the time with family wash over her a little until everyone had left and it was just her and Ubbe upstairs with Asta in her crib and she lay there with him, trailing the tattoos down his arms. “You happy?”

Max shook her head some and sighed softly "We know it was though, its the only reasonable explanation." She mumbled before going to Ivar when he called. She helped him to the door once it rang and smiled wide when it opened and Igor tackled Ivar happily to the ground

Ubbe lay with her after everyone had left and sighed happily as he held her close to him "If Vahalla were on midgard, then I am there." He said softly before he kissed her gently "I am the happiest I have ever been."

He grunted a little but chuckled and hugged the young man tightly. “You’re going to send me to my bed igor. I told you in my phone call that I am okay.” He smiled. “And you have gotten much taller... Igor, Oleg, Katia... this is my wife. Maxine Lothbrok.” He smiled, taking her hand to help him up and then stood with an arm around her waist. “Come in come in, we have food and wine in the living room.” He smiled leading them all that way.

she smiled and nodded. “Good. And no talk of Valhalla like that. You’ve been forbidden from going there for at least 50 years. I’ll summon Odin himself if he trues to send you.” She told him smiling, kissing him softly.

Max smiled at the two adults while she helped Ivar up and led them into the lounge area "It is so nice to finally meet you all. Ivar has told me so much about you, all good things of course." She said politely to them.

Ubbe chuckled again and kissed her back "Mmm I promise to not go for atleast 50 years minimum." He murmured running his hand down her back some "I know its early to ask but would you like to look into adoption once Asta is older?"

Carmen smiled and watched him “You were not the person to give fertility problems to huh.” She mumbled, cupping his face. “I think so. I’d like things to be safer and settled first though. I don’t want to be worried for my children’s lives. At least not from their own uncle.” She mumbled. “Let’s get some sleep. Before she wakes up again.” She suggested, kissing his nose as she reached to turn out the lights, curling into him.

Ivar played host for once the whole evening, showing them all to their rooms once it was much later and he took max to bed not long after, smiling when he pulled her in close and pressed his hips into her backside. “So about what we discussed earlier.” He smirked, his hands already roaming.

Max smiled as she sat and chatted with their guests surprised by Ivar's ability to host so well. As they made their way up to bed that night she bit her lip smiling some as she felt him press his hips to her backside "Mmmm I think we can do that."

Ubbe gave a small nod and smiled softly "Yeah that sounds reasonable." He murmured before he started to fall asleep with her

He smiled and pulled her in closer... after a good forty five minutes he pulled away with a sneer and a grunt, pushing himself off the bed and grit his teeth, hobbling to the bathroom and slamming the door shut. No matter what they tried he couldn’t perform and now he was furious.

Max frowned softly as he pulled away from her "Ivar..." she said softly but frowned as he slammed the bathroom door shut. She gave a heavy sigh and got up after a few minutes going to knock on the door "Ivar? Ivar come to bed, its okay I promise."

He frowned and grit his teeth. “Just go to bed.” He muttered, getting up and pushing past her to go downstairs to their downstairs bedroom not wanting her to even look at him right now, slamming the door shut behind him.

Max frowned more as he stormed out and sighed heavily before she went to lay down in bed falling into a light sleep

He woke up in the morning in the same shit mood he’d gone to bed in and made his way to the kitchen to get breakfast, frowning when he felt arms around his waist and glanced over his shoulder to find max standing behind him. “What?” He muttered.

Carmen woke up exhausted from the lack of sleep. Asta had been good as good but carmens own worries has kept her up all night long. She made her way down though to find Ubbe feeding her in the lounge. “Hey handsome.”

Max came downstairs that morning and wrapped her arms around Ivar from behind smiling softly kissing between his shoulder blades "Good morning to you too, baby talk to me, whats wrong?" She asked softly

Ubbe smiled softly seeing Carmen come downstairs holding Asta as he fed her "Hey beautiful, we thought we would let you get some sleep in."

She smiled a little. “Hey, sorry if I kept waking you up.... I was having nightmares.” She mumbled and plopped into the spot next to her little family, bringing her legs up onto the couch and leaning into him. “She’s got the Lothbrok eyes.” She smiled a little.

Ivar scowled and grit his teeth. “I thiink you know very well what is wrong right now.” He spat. “I am officially broken. And don’t try to pity me woman. There is nothing left.” He spat, shrugging her off and making his way to the dining room to sit for breakfast.

Ubbe shook his head some "You didn't, are you okay?" He asked quietly smiling a bit as he looked at his daughter "Yeah she did, can't escape that gene."

Max frowned more and went to sit with him "Ivar you are not broken. Your body is probably not ready for that much physical activity at the moment. It is okay, we can try at another time." She said softly but rolled her eyes when he got to being dramatic saying the gods had further curse him.

He looked up when Igor came in though and smiled. “Good morning young Prince. We have cereal or toast. There is bacon on the way or smoked salmon. What would you like?” He asked him.

carmen smiled as she burped a little and cuddled into her father. “Yeah I’m alright. Just my head rehashing things.” She asked quietly.

Max smiled softly as Igor came almost skipping into the room and sat right next to Ivar 'Salmon sounds good.' She heard him say before nodding softly "I'll see to it that you get some." She said softly before leaving the room to check in on the kitchen

Ubbe gave a small nod and wiped the small amount of spit up she had from.burping "I am here if you need to talk okay?"

Ivar was soon chatting with the young boy as he always did, his bad mood gone as quickly as it had arrived until everyone else came into the room that is

She nodded and frowned, taking their little girl. “Go get some breakfast.” She told him, cradling her on her chest and lay back on the couch smiling at her daughter

Max came in to help serve breakfast to everyone once it was ready and smiled softly as she sat next to Ivar giving his hand a squeeze under the table "Good morning everyone."

Ubbe smiled some and kissed her gently before he got up and made them some breakfast

Ivar frowned some not enjoying being around so many people. The irrational part of his brain was telling him that all of them knew about last night. Even if he knew that was studied and impossible. “Ubbe should be receiving his gift in the mail today.” He told Harald frowning some and looking around the room.

Carmen went to get the door once it went and thanked the postman as she took the package off of him, signing for it and waved goodbye. “Ubbe. There’s a box here for you.” She called to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back