• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Ivar had gotten bored of waiting at home so taken the car to go pick her up himself and made his way inside. “Max!” He called out, smiling when he found her but frowned when he turned to see Carmen stood there. “I didn’t know you’d come back to Norway. What are you doing here?” He questioned her, frowning more and feeling his temper rise and start to spill over when he heard her rattle off why she was there and why max was behind the bar, taking himself over to her and getting up in her face. He may have struggled to walk but he still towered over her and she knew how strong he could be, backing her into a corner.

carmen rolled her eyes when he arrived, pulling her phone out and going to text Ubbe while she explained everything to him, only looking up when he started pushing her back into a corner, quickly dialling Ubbe’s number this time while he started screaming in her face.

“How dare you! I know how you think you are above everyone. These Italians and their sense of pride. It’s going to be your downfall and probably the cause of your death in the future!” He yelled at her. “If you think you can come in here and treat my fiancée like shit then you have another thing coming you cheap whore! Wait for the day that you break Ubbe’s heart because his men have found you dead in a fuckinf ditch! You absolutely disgust me and if I wasn’t trying to keep my hands cleaner these days then I would slit your throat myself you disgusting excuse for a quick fuck!” He screamed at her.

Max frowned as Carmen started talking before her and went a bit wide eyed at Ivar's reaction. Sure she has seen him mad before but this...this wasn't mad, this was enraged and it honestly scared her a bit. She was frozen in placs unsure of what to do or say. Though she finally snapped out of it though when she heard the doors fling open and Ubbe came charging in "Ivar!" She yelled hoping he would turn and get out of Ubbe's pafh in time.

Ubbe smiled some when he saw Carmen's name flash across his screen thinking she was ready to be picked up from the club. He frowned though when he heard his brother's screaming come through abd the things he was saying. Quickly he was up and making his way to the club ready to kill Ivar for what he had said. He burst through the doors as Ivar continued to scream shootinf Max a death glare as she yelled for Ivar.

Ivar paid no attention to max, assuming she was trying to get him to stop but he’d had enough and he’d been pushed over the edge this time. “And for another, with any luck you will never be able to give him chi-“ he was cut off as he was shoved to the side and looked over to see his brother coming through. “Fucking ridiculous. Calling for help can’t even sort her own problems out!” He spat at them, ready for Ubbe to go in on him and to give it back, getting pushed back and almost lost his balance but smirked as Carmen pulled him away. “This isn’t over.” He muttered, spitting at carmen before taking Max’s arm and headed out to his car.

Carmen could only feel the relief when she saw Ubbe come through the doors, frozen in place and watched him move Ivar away, not allowing him to beat the hell out of his brother. It wouldn’t solve anything she knew that but once he had left with max she slid down the wall and buried her face into her hands, shaking badly as she listened to Ubbe ranting and yelling, not at her but it was loud enough that he didn’t stop until she had started sobbing and it seemed to pull him out of his train of thought.

Ubbe moved Ivar away from Carmen before he could finish his sentance and looked her over to make sure she was safe. He turned when Ivar continued to mouth off and gave him a deathly stare pushing him away harder "GET OUT IVAR! BEOFRE I KILL YOU MYSELF!" He yelled as Carmen held him back. He shook his head as Ivar and Max left and started to pace a bit "How could he be such a fucking hypocrite?! How dare he think he can just take over this business and treat my wife this way!" He screamed "And the fact you had to call is crossing a line that should not be crossed!" He yelled but frowned when the sound of Carmen's sobs hit his ears. Quickly making his way to her side he didn't say a word while he pulled her close and rocked her gently.

Max took Ivar's hand and quickly left the club before Ubbe decided to go against Carmen and attack Ivar. She frowned as they got in the car and started screaming in Old Norse about how Ubbe could not kill him, that no one could because he was Ivar the Boneless. She tried to get his attetion but it wasn't working until finally she gave up and screamed at him in old norse as well "Ivar! Be quiet and listen to me for a minute!"

She held onto him tightly, burying her face into the crook of his neck. “I wanna go home Ubbe.” She sobbed, her hands shaking badly. “All I said was what happened at the meeting.” She whimpered, starting to hiccup and just held him tightly. Deep down she knew this was the start of something and that scared her almost as much as Ivar threatening her life. “He had,.. he had his ... his knife in his hand.” She told him, feeling him lift her up and make their way to the car.

He was furious. Absolutely disgusted that they had gone against what he had tried to work for the company. All he wanted was for them to continue expanding and they’d not even given him a chance. And for Ubbe to pick his fiancée over his brother was just another betrayal to him but he snapped his head round when he heard her yell at him. “What did you just say? Since whendo you know the old language?” He muttered.

Max frowned a bit more and rolled her eyes "I told you Ivar, you just don't want to believe me." She muttered before taking a deep breath "You want to show them how powerful you can be? How successful?" She asked softly as she moved to straddle his waist "I can help."

Ubbe frowned as he gently picked her up "Its okay, he just doesn't like it when its not his way." He whispered kissing her forehead gently and headed towards the car "He will never hurt you Carmen. I'll make sure of it."

He frowned and held her carefully while Sven drove them home. “Then let’s start in the morning.” He told her quietly, kissing her as he held her to him. “I only came to surprise you and pick you up.” He murmured, “I missed you.” He smiled. “I brought you back some things.”

She frowned shaking her head once she got in. “You don’t understand Ubbe. This is only the beginning...... Halfdan the black..... that’s her family.... they’re her uncles. This is going to get messy.... I wanted to give her a chance to tell everyone herself but she never has and now it’s too late.” She told him quietly, wiping at her eyes now and worn out after the adrenaline had worn off

Max kissed him back and gave a small nod smiling softly at him "I miss you too Ivar." She said quietly running her fingers through his non-braided hair "You took your braids out?" She murmured softly. She actually didn't mind it all too much, it looked nice on him.

Ubbe listened to her and tensed at the mention of Halfdan the black. He and his brother Herald were known throughout their world for their unpredictable and harsh ways. However, they had never tried to step foot on their territory "Do you think she is spying for them?" He asked worriedly when he placed her in the car.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “I think she will have them join forces with Ivar.” She told him quietly. “Can we.... I don’t want to think now. I just want to go to bed.” She mumbled, rubbing her face and held his hand while he drove, getting home in record time and just let him take her up to bed, curling in close once they were under their covers, slipping her arms around him tightly. “I love you.” She whispered.

He smiled and nodded “Yes. Katya told me it looked nice.” He told her, keeping her close as they pulled up outside their house, carefully getting out and headed inside with her.

Max frowned softly and got off him as they got home "Katya? Is she a woman you met there?" She asked quietly before going inside with him smiling wide as she saw a few presents on the couch "What are these?"

Ubbe drove them home in record time and sighed heavily as he took her inside "Shhh lets lay down." He whispered to her and quietly hummed to her while he carried her to the room

She frowned holding onto him tightly "I don't want you to get sick again... Call Bjorn... Please let him help you." She told him quietly, nestling her head against his chest and just held onto him, starting to drift off with Iskald curled up by her feet "I love you Ubbe... I'm sorry things went so badly tonight.... I should have kept my mouth shut." She whispered.

He nodded "She is the wife of Oleg, they have a nephew they are guardfians of too, Igor... Very sweet child." He smiled at her, taking her into the lounge, "These are for you love... Russian furs and an outfit for tomorrow... We are going to the ballet tomorrow night, it's been a couple months and I want us to have a night out." He smiled, "Next time you should come to Russia with me." He told her.

Max gave a small nod but smiled wide at the furs and dress "Oh Ivar they're beautiful...thank you." She said happily wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly "I would love to join you next time." She murmured happily

Ubbe frowned and stripped to his boxers holding her close to him "Depending on tomorrow I will call him." He said quietly shaking his head a bit before kissing the top of her head "There is no need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong."

He smiled and kissed her softly "Mmm... The only thing not quite as beautiful over there are the women.... Almost... Not enough." He smiled, holding her close to him but stumbled a little as another wave of vertigo hit him, feeling his heart start hammering in his chest for a minute and having to sit down.

She just hummed in response, falling asleep curled in close to him, having nightmares all night long

Max rolled her eyes at the mention of the women but frowned seeing him stumble "Ivar?" She said quietly helping him to sit on the couch "Talk to me." She murmured but sighed heavilt whwn he just asked to go to bed

He frowned shaking his head "I'm okay... Just... a long day." He muttered, getting up again and headed up to their room with her, stripping to his boxers and lay down with her, pulling her in close, "Mmm... I missed you... I don't like going to bed alone anymore." He told her quietly

Max smiled happily as she layed with him and gave a small nod "Mmmm I feel the same." She said quietly before falling asleep with him.

Ubbe woke up the next morning and frowned seeing Carmen thrashing next to him. She had been doing it all night and it scared him. He gave a heavy sigh pulling her into his arms to try and comfort her

She jumped awake when he shook her a little and just lay there calming down for a minute, rolling over to face him and scooched in closer, "Sorry...Ubbe... Are you really going to have a meeting with him today? I don't trust that he won't try it with you." She mumbled, frowning some and cupped his face, watching him. "I know this is bad timing too but... I spoke with Amma yesterdya... and Hvitserk... She said she would be willing to be a surrogate for us if I cannot have a baby, she would carry our child and no one would have to know what is really going on." She told him gently.

Ivar woke up in agony, too stiff to move and he found himself missing Katya's gentle hands on his legs. Last night would not ave helped with the breaks and he needed to be alright enough for the show tonight. Eventually he felt Max stirring next to him, feeling her leg brush lightly against his and he hissed in pain, recoiling quicklyand just groaned a little

Ubbe frowned softly and held her close giving a heavy sigh "I have to speak with him, this is not something we can just let slide." He mumbled before kissing her gently. He smiled happily at what she told him "What about Hvitserk? He would know it is ours?"

Max woke up a bit when she hear him groaning and frowned softly "Ivar? Is it your legs?" She asked softly as she sat up noticing the obvious pain he was in "Let me help Ivar....please." she whispered

She nodded and smiled a little at his excitement, "Of course he would, wouldn't want him keeping it would we?" She mirmired, "But we can tell them it's cause it's gonna be near on impossible for me to have a baby.... which ain't far from the truth." She told him gently, taking his hand. "I love you." She murmured, kissing his nose.

He frowned some and just nodded at her question, not able to speak just yet, feeling her hand on his face and just opened his eyes, his sclera almost bluer than his irises for the frist time in a long time. He was sweating bullets from the pain but no fever, barely able to think straight.

Max was immediately shocked seeing the color of his sclera "What can I do? Would you like a massage?" She asked quietly before she got up and got a rag to wipe his sweat away "Blink once for yes, two for no."

Ubbe gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Let us talk about it with them over dinner soon then." He murmured quietly

He frowned, trying to get to a position where he didn't feel like his body was going to snap but he passed out before he could answer her, still breathing heavy.

She smiled and nodded, cupping his face, "Let's take Iskald for a walk, then we can come back and get ready for your meeting." She suggested, getting up and sighing quietly, going to get dressed, turning to see Ubbe just watching her "I'm not dressing you." She smiled at him

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh pulling the blankets away. She slowly slid his sweats down and grabbed the special cream they used on his worst days to massage into his legs gently.

Ubbe gave a small nod and watched as she got dressed smiling a bit "I can't watch you?" He teased before getting up to get ready

He woke up again a couple hours later, carefully making his way down to her and collapsed into a chair in the kitchen, watching her "That night with the boys skating.... I had ten breaks." He told her quietly, "Katya she has been helping.... but I think when Ubbe pushed me yesterday... I think it aggravated what was finally healing." He muttered, "I'm sorry... I didn't want you to worry." He told her quietly.

She shook her head, "You don't have to just watch anymore.... Not now that I am your wife." She smiled at him, smacking his ass as he walked past her, going to get a quick smoothie for breakfast, making him one as well and got Iskald his collar and leash ready

Max paused her show as he came down and gave a small smile. As he sat down and spoke she sat up straighter and went wide eyed "Ivar! You cannot keep something like tht from me! You should have told me!" She said now angry at another woman had cared for him and he did not tell her of his injuries.

Ubbe chuckled some and finished getting ready. He walked down and smiled as Iskald jumped up for some pets. He ruffled behind his ears while Carmen did their breakfast and soon they were out.

She took his hand as they made their way down to the beaches, keeping close to him while they walked in silence for a while, eventually sitting near the shore with him, letting Iskald run off the leash wherever he liked, "Do you remember when you first came down to the club with Bjorn? He brought you down for your 18th birthday." She smiled a little.

He frowned and watched her "Because I didn't want you to worry while I was a thousand miles away." He told her quietly, "I know you worry enough as it is... But I wanted to tell you I made other decisions while I was over there.... I want us to have children... I want sons and daughters and I know that I have to let you get closer.... So from now on... Unless there is a good reason.... I will not stop any advances that you make." He murmured to her "We will never get anywhere with it if we don't try."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back