• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Ivar grit his teeth, feeling the anger and frustration building already for the day. “She has no place in that meeting and you know it as well as I do... he has the nerve to marry a whore from the club and now she’s trying to take some of fathers legacy to run herself? She’s a good digging whore.” He muttered knowing full well he had no place to talk after his last girlfriend had done nothing except use him as a bank account.

Carmen nodded and smiled “Oh I forgot, I’ve only been doing this for you for years.” She muttered, a little grumpy this early but smiled at him still. “I have an appointment with the fertility doctor this morning.” She told him quietly. They’d been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now and despite everything seeming normal, they hadn’t had any luck so now she was getting a little desperate and looking into alternatives just in case.

Hvitserk shook his head some "From what I know she is joining him in the city. Not in the meeting itself. I like her, I think she is good for Ubbe but I have to agree with you on her stepping in on business. This is not her place." He muttered sighing heavily before chuckling "And what of Freydis huh? I am sure Carmen is not gold digging our brother. They don't usually work that hard for it."

Ubbe chuckled some and leaned into her touch a bit "Mmmm you want me to be there? I can make sure my schedule is clear." He murmured as he closed his eyes. He wasn't really happy that they might have to look at othe options for pregnancy but if it meant giving them a child he would go with it.

She smiled and leaned down, kissing his head, "No that's okay, it's not anything serious yet." She told him, pulling his head back again as she got to work on his last braid then took his leather wraps and tied it all back for him, pulling her legs off his shoulders and draped her arms around him instead, "All done.... You want coffee or tea?" she asked him, going to boil the kettle and get her travel mug out "Cause I want a peppermint tea, I'm gonna go get dressed." She told him, leaving him to get their drinks sorted while she headed up to get ready for the day

Ivar sneered over at him, "That was unnecessary." He muttered, pulling himself up from the table and made his way upstairs to get himself dressed and ready to go into the city, eventually getting back down and leaned back against the table "Mother wants us all for dinner tomorrow... I know Sigurd refuses to go but I think all of us should be there... She's had no one since father died and it's not fair that her sons have all abandoned her." He told him.

Hvitserk frowned and gave a heavy sigh nodding a bit "We didn't abandon her Ivar. We took over our father's business and she chose to stay at their house all the time. She comes to see you, has she not told you how we have tried to see her? Its always her schedule." He muttered shaking his head some.

Ubbe smiled softly at her abd gave her a kiss before nodding "I'll make sure to make it the eay you like it." He murmured and made his way into the kitchen to finish up their tea. He looked over as she came down and smiled more at her "Here you go beautiful." He said happily handing her the tea he made for them

He frowned and grit his teeth "Are you ready to go or not? If you don't agree with the things I say why do you bother to stay here?" He muttered, heading out to the cars and got in the back while his driver held the door open, rolling his eyes when Hvitserk appeared a couple minutes later.

Carmen thanked her and pecked his cheek, "I'll see you later." she promised, heading out to get to her doctors appointment so she would make it back on time to go to Oslo with him.

Ubbe gave a small nod and smiled happily at her "See you soon beautiful." He murmured before he went to his study to start working out things he needed for his meeting later on today.

Hvitserk got up and followed him out sliding into the car right before whitehair could close it "I stay because even though you would never admit it, I know that you are lonely and enjoy my company." He said in a matter of fact tone smirking a bit

Ivar just rolled his eyes and leaned back, staring out the window, thinking about the girl from the strip club the whole way into the city

Carmen got back home just in time to to go with him but her good mood had gone and she had gone quiet by now, getting into the front seat with him, holding his hand while he drove but not saying a word the whole way in

Hvitserk looked over at his brother noticing how lost in thought he was "Whats got you in your head this time Ivar?" He asked curiously

Ubbe left with Carmen once she came back and held her hand as he drove into the city "How did the appointment go?" He asked quietly trying to make conversation seeing how quiet she had become

She frowned, shaking her head some, "Maybe... maybe you should ask em tomorrow... and not before a meeting with your brothers." She suggested quietly. In all reality the appointment had gone very well but that just left one obvious answer as to why they weren't getting pregnant.

He frowned and grunted in reply, not in the mood to talk to him. He got out carefully once they arrived and headed into his father's old offices, used as the official headquarters from where all of the clubs were run and this at least was all legitimate. He made his way over to the elevator, getting in with Hvitserk and waited until the doors shut and they were heading up to the 30th floor, collapsing back against the wall and yelling out in pain. He'd been in agony since halfway through the car ride but being so dangerously proud he'd refused to show it until it was only his brother who could see him, sliding to sit on the floor and gripping at his right thigh, gritting his teeth against it

Hvitserk followed him into the elevator of their corporate office and sighed heavily leaning against the wall some "This shipment should help with us expanding." He said but frowned and quickly went to his brother's side as he yelled in pain "Ivar? Do you have your pain killers here?" He asked worriedly. Even though they bickered constatly, Hvitserk cared more about his brother then probably anyone else in the family excluding their mother. Though he did know Ivar was closest to him and would open up about things that he wouldn't to anyone else.

Ubbe frowned some at her response but gave a small nod "Alright then." He murmured squeezing her hand gently before he pulled into his parking spot noting Ivar's car there already "Please ignore Ivar if he tries to say anything. He isn't happy that we made these shipments without his knowledge."

Carmen nodded and got out with him, taking his hand. “I will go up with you but then I’ll meet you afterwards.” She told him, kissing his cheek, greeting Bjorn at the door and smiled some as the two men towered over her while they made their way to take the elevator up.

Ivar grit his teeth tighter and reached for the bar to try and pull himself up enough to get to his back pocket, finally managing to pull out the pull bottle, dumping a few into his hand and taking them dry, just leaning back against the wall. “Make excuses. I need time.” He grunted as they finally got to the top floor and he pulled himself up again and hobbled towards ragnars old office, locking the door behind him.

Ubbe took her inside giving a nod "Sounds good." He murmured looking at Bjorn and greeting his half brother. He sighed some seeing only Hvitserk in the office "Where is Ivar and Sigurd?" He asked taking his seat at the head of the table

Hvitserk sat in his favorite spot and frowned some "No idea where Sigurd is, might be running late. Ivar is in the restroom, apparently something he ate last night not settling well." He murmured hoping they would buy it and not think much of it or talk about it.

Carmen walked in with him, standing just behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders, keeping her mouth shut so she didn't cause more tension, waiting until Sigurd had arrived and she kissed Ubbe's cheek, "I'll leave you to it, call me when you're done and we can go to that boutique." she told him quietly, leaving the boys to their meeting but frowned as she walked out and glanced down the hall, seeing Ivar dragging himself across the floor instead of using his crutches, "Do you want a hand?" She asked him gently but frowned when he just glared at her so she headed down again.

Ivar took another fifteen minutes for his painkillers to kick in and even by that point he wasn't strong enough to put any weight on his legs on his way back to the boardroom, not if he wanted to be on his feet tonight for his date, heading inside and ignored the stares from his family, pulling himself up into his chair and leaned back, looking around the room, "What are you looking at? Are we ready?" He muttered

Ubbe looked at Ivar as he came in and raised an eyebrow seeing him on the floor. They had been so used to seeing him with his crutch that seeing him crawling was out of the ordinary. He sat up straight again and started off the meeting to explain how the shipments would be.

Max sat at the club getting ready for her first few dances. She couldn't get the night off but thankfully they had let her work earlier so she would have enough time to freshen up and look perfect for Ivar that night.

Ivar sat through everything, still in pain and by the end he was sweating a little, aggravated at how much time was being spent with Ubbe in charge. He had no qualms about telling everyone how bad of a leader he thought Ubbe was. "Before we all leave... I think we need to address the elephant in the room.... Ubbe why is your whore taking over on running some of father's clubs? Last time I checked she was not one of our family members. The only sister we ever had died years before we were born." He pointed out, glaring at him, "Fine you want to marry her but it's not right to have her involved with family business."

Ubbe was about to get up but frowned as Ivar started to speak. He growled quietly at his words towards Carmen and shook his head some "Watch your mouth Ivar, you might be my brother but you will not speak in such ways about my future wife." He said in a dangerous tone before he sat up straighter to make himself bigger "And I have her helping with the clubs because she knows the business, she knows what the people want and don't want. Knows more than we do, why not have a help if it will increase our profits? She will be family soon enough and if you don't remember, father gave us his blessing before his passing."

He scoffed at him and shook his head. “I know I’m not alone in this that we think she has no place running anything.” He spat at him, taking his crutch and making his way out of there again to go down to the car so he could get home and get cleaned up for his date.

Carmen smiled a little when she got a call from Ubbe asking where she was. “Just headed to the boutique now. I’ll meet you there honey.” She told him happily and hung up, walking up and seeing her man striding down the street towards her.

Ubbe tutted some at him before he adjurned the meeting and left quickly. He called Carmen and sighed happily hearing her voice "Where are you?" He asked as he started walking towards her favorite boutique that was not far from their headquarters. He smiled hearing she was on her way and gave a nod "I will see you there." He murmured before hanging up and smiling more when he saw her round the corner

Max looked at the time seeing it was already 7 and quickly hurried back stage to freshen up for her date. She took a deep breath as she looked herself over in the mirror about an hour later knowing Ivar would be there soon to see her. She went out into the club and bit her lip hard when she saw him walk through the front doors looking sharp as hell in his three piece suit.

She made her way over and smiled up at him taking his hand. “Hey... how’d it all go?” She asked him, walking inside and greeted the owner as she walked with Ubbe. “Do you have a suit for this event or do you need something?” She asked him.

Ivar had dropped Hvitserk at his own house for once then got his driver to take him back to the club and looked over at her as he walked through the front doors, nodding for her to come join him and eyed her up and down as she walked towards him, “good to see you again” he told her, making his way back out to the car and held the door for her.

Ubbe frowned a bit when she asked him how it went and shook his head some "It was fine until Ivar opened his mouth, said he did not like you taking care of the clubs." He mumbled before walking inside with her and greeting the owner "I've got one, I'll be fine." He mumbled

Max walked over to him and gave a soft smile feeling like her stomach was about explode because of her nerves but she would do her best to hide them. She gave him another smile and nodded softly "It is good to see you as well Ivar Ragnarsson." She murmured biting her lip gently as she continued to look him up and down as she got in the car with him "You look very handsome."

She nodded tiredly and sighed a little, "What's it to him? I've only taken on the clubs that were handed over to you. I've not stolen any of the other's business so why is he so loud about it?" She snapped a bit, "What you and I do is none of his business." She muttered and looked over the gowns, picking out a couple to try on and pecked Ubbe's cheek, "Go sit down, help me choose." She told him, wanting to get him in a good mood before she would give him the news she had.

He slid in next to her, thanking his driver. "And you look very beautiful...." He told her, "But I can't lie to you, I still do not know your name." He told her gently, "I hope you like steak by the way." He smiled some, his guard still up and still worried after everything he had been through previously with his ex-girlfriend.

Ubbe frowned more shaking his head a bit "Thinks I am disgracing our father's legacy. Everyone seems to forget that he gave his blessing to you before he died." He spat before he went to sit down "Try on something with some color! You've worn black to the past two galas!" He called to her

Max blushed a light pink trying to hide it but it was hard with her pale skin. She laughed lightly and watched him some "You don't hear them call my name everytime I walk onto the stage? Next up....Cherry!!" She said before laughing again and smiling more at him "I am only joking of course, my name is Maxine. I prefer to be called Max though and I do love a good steak." She said softly to him before placing her hand on his for a moment "I am not sure why you want to take a girl like me out to such a nice dinner, but thank you."

She frowned as she turned to look at him, "And what's wrong with all my little black dresses?" She giggled, "I will wear exactly what I like thank you very much." She told him with a defiant look before disappearing into the changing rooms while they brought Ubbe a glass of champagne and waited on her hand and foot to help her find the perfect one until she stepped out in a cream sequined tulle gown, looking over at him on his phone and clearing her throat, "What about this one?" she asked him, turning slowly.

Ivar smiled over at her and chuckled, "Well, Max it shall be." He smiled at her, "I told you.... you intrigue me." He smiled and watched her some, "Tell me about yourself.... I'm sure I don't need to tell you much about me.... that is all public knowledge." He muttered, frowning for a moment.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "On the contrary....you I think there is a lot about you that isn't public." She murmured softly but smiled a bit at him "I am from a town not too far from here, a few hours or so. I am not close to my family, they're all a bit insane." She explained quietly before biting her lip gently "I came here to start my ballet career....but as you can very well see it is not going well. I apparently do not have what it takes." She explained before frowning softly and looking at the ground.

Ubbe thanked them for the champenge and started to look over his emails while she decided. He looked up as she cleared her throat finally coming out and going a bit qide eyed unable to stop the smile spreading on his face "Absolutely gorgeous, I think that is the one."

Carmen smiled and watched him, "Good." She winked at him, going to find shoes to match it, finding a pair quickly and got changed into her normal clothes and went to pay for everything at the register on her card then headed out to the car again with him, "Let's get home so I can get started on dinner." She smiled, kissing his cheek happily and watching him while he drove, "You wanna know how the appointment went?" She asked him.

He smiled and watched her, "I guess you and I are both used to rejection." He told her gently, "The things that people know are all true... I don't like to control my temper... I'm a little insane depending on your idea of insanity... But most people just can't understand that my brain works in powerful ways." He told her, smirking a little, feeling awkward still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back