• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

In the thrumping walls of club Frejya walked Max Elden, a regular stripper that spent most of her time dancing on their stages. She made her way towards her favorite little corner stage and smile softly already feeling his eyes on her. She felt them as soon as she stepped onto the floor. Once at her stage and dropped her silky robe to the floor, tossing her jet black hair from side to side, and walking up the small stairs onto the platform stage to perform her routine. She bit down on her lower lip when her eyes caught his as she looked towards the bar. He had his gaze focused soley on her like he always did. This had been going on for months now, since she had started working there actually, and she only wondered when the youngest of the Lothbrock men would finally come and speak to her.

Ubbe stood at his desk looking over the shipping manifests for the next few days and sighed heavily trying to figure out how to time it out right. He knew he had two big shipments of guns coming in at the same time and he needed to move them safely without turning heads. He looked up as the door to his office opened smiling softly as he saw Carmen come through with two glasses full of some kind of drink. He kissed her gently and took a glass off of her as she got close to him "Mmm hello beautiful." He said quietly before taking a sip of what he found to be whiskey "This is going to be a tricky shipment, especially with Athelwulf's men on our back." He muttered giving a heavy sigh as he sat back in his large office chair relaxing a bit as she sat on his lap.

Carmen had been out all day checking up on all the clubs, checking in on some of their most treasured clients and she'd walked in the door only an hour ago to find Hvitserk walking out after an argument. She'd got herself cleaned up and made them a drink each, heading up to her fiancé and smiled seeing the look of concentration on his face, looking over the pages herself as she settled in on his lap, leaning into him, "Mmm... Why don't you have Sigurd's lot bring in one and we could always redirect the other shipment to Brevik instead... Take some of the heat off of Oslo." She pointed out to him, kissing his cheek, "So what did you and Hvitserk argue about this time?" She asked him. She had loved Ubbe for as long as she could remember and it had been a long time coming for them to be together but it often felt like she was still struggling to get that second date with the way his brothers treated and spoke to her.

Ivar had been hanging out at his father's old strip club for hours now, just waiting for her to get on the stage and watching her some once she was there. He'd been coming down every day that she worked since the day his father had died, including the day of the funeral, and he had grown impatient. Part of him wanted more than the shadows but another part held him back. He'd been to see Ubbe and Hvitserk earlier in the day though which is what had brought him to the edge and over this time. He was sick of the arguing between brothers when he knew for a fact he was the smartest of the five of them. He continued watching her for another half hour until she started to disappear back towards the private rooms and he stood, leaning on his crutch and slowly making his way over towards her, one too many vodka sodas giving him enough confidence for ten men as he approached her from behind and gently tapped her on the shoulder

Max kept up her routine giving sweet smiles to a few of the men who flocked around her making sure to get the tips she needed to help pay her bills. This job definitely was not her first choice, however she needed somewhere she could lay low from her family. She knew they would never be caught dead in Lothbrok territory and they wouldn't think her to be so stupid as to go there. Life had been hard for her, growing up in the shadows of a mob family was not ideal, especially when she thought them to be insane men. She picked up her tips and made her way off stage and towards the back once she was done paying no mind to anyone at this point. She jumped slightly when she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see who was behind her. She was instantly caught in his ice blue gaze and she smiled softly at him "I have been wondering if you were ever going to come and speak with me." she said giving a small laugh and biting her lip gently "What can I do for you Mr. Lothbrok?"

Ubbe groaned softly and placed a hand on the small of her back smiling a bit "I knew you were good for something other than sex." he teased before chuckling as she sent him a glare "I think that it is a good idea, calm down." he said softly rubbing her back a bit before he took another sip of his drink. Carmen had been his saving grace in life, even if his family continued to only see her as her former profession, he saw her as much more. He would normally not speak of his work towards anyone other than family but he knew Carmen had the brains for this and could be of great help. He frowned as she mentioned his brother and gave a heavy sigh "Trying to figure out how we still divide this all since father passed. Bjorn has given up his claim for the time so that he may travel and get our reach farther. Ivar of course wants to rule it all, like he thinks he could ever do such a thing." he said shaking his head a bit "We will figure it out someway."

Carmen frowned some and took his glass once it was empty, setting it on the desk and moved to straddle his hips, slipping her arms around his neck, "Your father would never have wanted Ivar to take everything.... It was always to be split between all five of you." She frowned, "I love you.... Come though, it's time for dinner, this can wait til the morning. You can't make any arrangements this time in the evening." She told him, kissing him quickly and got up, heading towards the kitchen.

He frowned as e watched her "Ragnarsson..... Please." He told her, gesturing to one of the private booths, sliding in with her, "You know I've been coming here a long while now." He told her. He wasn't surprised that she knew who he was already. Most everyone round this part of the work knew the Lothbrok family.

Max gave a small smile and nodded some "Ragnarsson." She said softly before moving into the private booth with him closing the curtains. She gave a small nod and slipped her robe off again moving to sit next to him letting a hand fall to his leg "Mmm yes I have seen you around a lot recently." she said softly letting her hand travel up his leg but frowned when she heard a small growl come from him and feeling his body tense. She quickly retracted her hand and looked up at him again getting lost in his eyes a bit.

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly before placing his hands on her hips smiling some. He kissed her gently pulling her close to his body nodding some "I love you." he said softly before getting up and following her towards the kitchen "I want to have a lunch with you tomorrow. I have a meeting that afternoon but I want to take you out before hand." he murmured softly wrapping his arms around her from behind

She nodded and leaned back against him “I think I have time in my schedule for that.... If your meeting is in the city you mind if I tag along? I have a few errands to run.” She told him, “you want me to sort your hair out tonight?” She asked him quietly as it had gotten a little unmanageable with the stresses of the week.

He shook his head and moved her hand away. “I don’t pay for it. I own the club. I don’t pay for shit here.... but I don’t want to pay for you anyway.... I want to take you to dinner.” He told her. “Tomorrow. I’ll pick you up from here at 8pm.” He told her.

Ubbe gave a small nod and kissed the top of her head gently "What kind of errands?" He asked softly rubbing small circles on her hips humming softly in response to her question about his hair knowing he needed it fixed desperately right now.

Max looked at him shocked but smiled softly "Dinner huh? What makes me so special to have Ivar Ragnarsson take me on a date?" She asked moving to sit up straighter as she watched him a bit "Should I wear something nice for the occassion?"

She smiled tiredly. “Errands to do with the charity gala next week that your mother organised... I’m talking to the caterers to make sure everything is in order.” She told him. “And I’m going shopping. If you can finish your meeting early enough I’d like you to come to get a new dress with me.” She told him. “I was gonna go to that boutique across the canal from the club.

He smirked “Do I have to give you a reason? Just say yes. Even if you don’t want to. It’s a free meal.... well I don’t expect you to wear your underwear.” He pointed out.

Ubbe smiled softly and gave a small nod "It shouldn't be too long, just a simple discussion on accounts." He murmured before he pulled back and went to make himself another drink "I'm thinking of taking a holiday here soon, maybe Croatia? Somewhere with a nice beach." He said softly

Max laughed lightly and smiled a bit wider at him "Fair enough, I'll be here at 8 waiting for you." She said softly before she leant over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. She got up afterwards making her way to the curtains making sure to sway her hips a bit for him "I'm afraid I have to get back to the stage, but I'm lookong forward to see you around Ivar Ragnarsson." She said happily before she left the room

She nodded slowly and moved him back so she could get the pot of noodles to the sink “Keep stirring that pork for me.” She told him. “That sounds nice.... am I allowed to join?” She asked giggling some at how he’d worded it. “Might be a little difficult to have sex on a beach without me there.” She teased him.

He nodded to himself some and waited a minute before getting up and making his way out to his car, getting in and letting his driver know to take him home, thinking about her still, not even having a name for her yet.

Ubbe moved to stir the food for her and raised an eyebrow in confusion. He then realized what he had said and chuckled quietly "Yes I would love for you to be there with you." He said smiling more at her "Have you been looking further into the wedding?" He asked softly knowing she had been putting it off recently for what reason he didn't know. When he has asked her he thought she would have dove right into planning, but Carmen was taking her time with it all and he didn't have a problem with it.

Max smiled softly seeing him leave the room and continued with her night. As she shift came to an end she made her way to the back to get cleaned up frowning softly as she heard some of the other girls gossiping about Ivar. Anytime a Ragnarsson visited they were the talk of the night. However, whenever it was Ivar it was never pleasant words. She sat at her mirror and started removing her makeup shaking her head some "I think it would be best that you don't gossip about one of the club owners, especially a man of Ivar's skills." She said sourly before leaving them to it so she could get changed

She shook her head “Not much. I think I found a venue though. I know you were thinking beach.... but I think... to help the rest of them approve a little more.... Here in Norway... Still a beach but not exotic.” She told him, getting dinner finished and on the table. “And I printed off information about the resort and put it on your desk.” She told him, kissing his cheek as she sat down. “Oh. And your mother is coming for dinner tomorrow.” She reminded him.

Selene snorted some. “Oh please. I’m not scared of someone who can’t hardly walk. Drags himself around everywhere.” She rolled her eyes. “I noticed he was paying you close attention tonight. Is it true what they say? He can’t get it up?” She asked max.

Ubbe gave a small nod and frowned some "What they think is not my concern, what I want is your happieness. I will handle my family." He told her seriously as he continued to stir the food sighing heavily at the mention of his mother "I'm sure she will be here to talk about Ivar." He mumbled

Max glared at the woman shaking her head some "You should be, just because of he has a disability doesn't mean his is incapible of doing things." She spat back growing angrier by the passing moments. She didn't know why she defended the man she barely knew. She had of course heard all the rumors about Ivar the Boneless, how he was a psycopath, couldn't walk, ruthless, and that he could not perform in a bedroom. She, however, did not believe them and she wouldn't until they were proven to be true.

She smiled tiredly and shook her head. “Yes... I know. But I like it best when you’re relaxed. And you’re relaxed when your family is off your backs.” She reminded him, reaching across and taking his hand. “Most likely but she is still your mother and she is lonely since your dad passed away.” She pointed out, finishing dinner with him and headed up once the house was locked up, getting into bed and falling asleep quickly after having a long day.

Ubbe sighed heavily and gave a small nod kissing her cheek gently "Yeah I guess you have a point." He murmured while sitting down with her. As their night progressed he started to relax even more until they made their way up to bed falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Carmen had gotten up early to get ready for the day, hit with a burst of motivation for once so by the time Ubbe came into the bathroom with his hair out of the wraps and just sticking up wherever it damn well pleased she was ready. “Shower condition then come down for breakfast. Bacon and eggs alright?” She smiled and pecked his cheek, heading downstairs and getting things out on the couch for her to re-braid it.

Ivar got up and fumbled around for his painkillers, pulling himself out of bed once he was able to dull the ache in his bones and carefully made his way down to the kitchen, frowning at the level of noise coming from down there. “Hvitserk?! Why are you blasting that shit this early in the morning?” He questioned him, turning the radio off, never in anywhere near a good mood when he first woke up.

Hvitserk looked at his brother while he cooked munching on the cooked bit shrugging some "Gotta get the blood flowing early brother!" He said giving a small laugh at the roll of his eyes. Of the 5 brothers he was the most energetic and was always a morning person "I have to look at that shipment on the docks today, you got any plans?"

Ubbe grumbled softly and undid his hair when he woke up going into the bathroom to find Carmen ready for the day already. He grumbled a thank you before he got in the shower letting the hot water wake him up. He walked downstairs about thirty minutes later in only sweats and a towel around his neck drying his hair some "Ready?"

She smiled putting his plate in front of him. “To fuck you on the couch or do your hair? My god I’m up for either.” She told him, eyeing him up and down but sat behind him while he got on the floor and got started with freshening him up.

Ivar rolled his eyes and went to pour some coffee. “Why are you still here Hvitserk? You have your own house to go to and yet you still choose to live in mine.” He grunted, ignoring his question.

Ubbe smirked some and went over leaning infront of her on the ground "Mmm so am I." He muttered in a husky voice picking up her legs and placing them on his shoulders starting to kiss down her thighs and give her as much pleasure as he could

Hvitserk shrugged some watching his brother "Making sure you're taking care of yourself. Black coffee is not a breakfast Ivar." He pointed out before setting a plate infront of him "Maybe you should get a woman's touch in your life. Then I wouldn't worry so much."

She pushed his head back to where she needed it “stay put.” She told him. “And eat your breakfast before it goes cold.” She smiled, kissing his head while she got to work.

Ivar grit his teeth and looked over at him “Maybe you should leave my house and you might live longer.” He spat at him, leaning on his crutch and making his way back to the living room to sit down and have his coffee in some peace and quiet.

Ubbe groaned as he turned so she could work on his hair "But I want you for breakfast." He mumbled before he started to eat the food that she had placed on the coffee table

Hvitserk rolled his eyes completely used to his brother's threats by now. He moved ans put the food on the coffee table infront of him "Floki says you should see him for dinner, he has something for you." He said while munching on his bacon happily

He frowned and leaned back. “Are you still here? Maybe floki can tell me himself if it’s that important.” He snapped forcefully this time, in a fouler mood than usual this morning. “Is Ubbe going to be at the meeting this afternoon?” He questioned him.

Carmen rolled her eyes some. “That is not going to keep your brain working my love.... and we both know you need as much food as possible to keep that mind up to speed.” She teased him.

Ubbe grunted some knowing she was right about it all "Fine fine." He mumbled sipping the juice she had made for him "Don't forget my silver bits." He murmured handing them to her

Hvitserk rolled his eyes yet again shaking his head some "Calm down Ivar. Ubbe will be in the city with Carmen to handle a few meetings." He said before eating the rest of his food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back