• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

She frowned but nodded and asked quickly where they would be taking him, getting a quick answer then took Asta down to the car to try and get there l, calling Bjorn in a panic while she drove, trying to stay calm but it was getting harder. “Hey, hey I know you said don’t call for a week just in case but Ubbe’s not doing good. He’s got really bad. It was bleeding by the time we landed and we had someone come and look after him but now he’s bad again. He keeps seizing. They think it’s internal bleeding as well.” She told him quietly. “He’s not doing good Bjorn. I’ll try to keep you up to date but it’s not… it’s not looking good right now.” She told him, swallowing back tears.

He frowned some and shook his head. “He was caught off guard as we were finishing up. One of Ubbe’s men that had been left behind.” He told her quietly, frowning when she didn’t respond and he drove her down there, following her inside to see where he was at, heading the receptionist explain they had him in the ER right now but they would be updated as soon as possible.

Bjorn frowned as he sat up answering her call about the scold her until he heard her worried tone "Carmen you have to calm down, you have to be strong for Asta. He will be okay alright? Call me when you get to the hospital." He murmured

Max frowned more and paced the waiting room letting a hand fall to her stomach as she started to worry more and more about Ivar.

she frowned shaking her head. “Even if I lose him I can’t go home. Ivar could find us there and if I went to Italy that’s the first place he’d look. I’d be stuck here with only my daughter.” She whimpered, rubbing her eyes as she pulled into the parking lot and had to hang up so she could
Go find out what was gojng on.

Ivars name was eventually called and the nurse that collected both Halfdan and max told them they were lucky that he’d been brought in when he was as he only just scraped through but they were allowed to go see him while he rested to wait for his doctor to come speak to them.

Bjorn frowned more shaking his head some before he went through a few contacts to set something up to hopefully end Ivar.

Max got up quickly as his name was called and followed closely behind the nurse. She rushed to his side once they got into the room and took a deep breath holdimg his hand tight

She waited a couple hours before they let her through to see him, taking a seat with Asta in her carrier, taking Ubbe’s hand tightly. “Hey, can you hear me baby?” She asked him quietly, rubbing his arm.

he frowned as he took her hand tightly as he could. “We should be safe in hospitals now Ubbe has gone. No more shitty medics.” He smiled weakly at her.

Ubbe grunted softly as he watched her and nodded some "Yeah.....internal bleeding...they fixed it up...I should be good to go after some evaluations." He murmured

Max held his hand tight taking a deep breath "Just be careful....you gotta get better for us now." She whispered placing his hand on her stomach

She frowned. “You we’re having seizures honey. And you weren’t breathing. And now you’re running a fever. That isn’t just internal bleeding. You’re sick.” She explained slowly to hjm. “We gotta keep you rested.”

Ivar just nodded and smiled at her some. “I love you.” He murmured quietly. “So very much.” He told her. “What are we having do you think?”

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Probably from the mass travel....I'll be okay.." he said softly before kissing her hand

Max smiled happily at him and nodded some "I love you too...I think its a boy." She said softly

She frowned and just watched him, "I''m scared Ubbe... This isn't Norway or Italy... We are in America.. I don't know this country and I don't know this area. Asta is still so small and I can't navigate this without you here." She told him quietly and frowned.

He smiled and watched her "It would be if it's come from a Ragnarsson.... We only produce boys really." He chuckled then winced and gave her hand a squeeze "You staying here tonight?"

Ubbe gripped her hand tight watching her some "Carmen you have to stay calm, we will be okay I promise." He whispered taking a deep breath and closing his eyes

Max laughed lightly "You may have a daughter, who knows." She said softly before kissing him genty "If they will let me stay then I will."

She frowned and watched him carefully, leaning over to kiss his cheek. “Get some rest love.” She murmured, tucking him in a little.

He nodded. “They will let you. I can always slide them some cash.” He smiled tiredly, reaching for her to come closer.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Halfdan said Igor got to the airport just fine." She murmured

Ubbe nodded some and smiled a bit hearing Asta cry as she woke up "She is okay yes?"

She nodded and frowned "Yes... She's fine... It's you that I'm worried about." She mumbled, lifting her up and went to sit on the edge of the bed so he could see her, glancing over at his monitors when a few alerts went off, turning back to watch him and just frowned.

Ivar nodded and smiled "He is a great kid." He murmured. "Oh.... I don't know if anyone told you... But Sigurd did not make it out.... It is not clear who made that move but the sad thing is that no one is really sad." He muttered

Ubbe grunted softly smiling when he saw his daughter "She looks like you....just as beautiful." He whispered before closing his eyes and laying back fully

Max frowned a bit and squeezed his hand "I am sorry for the loss of your brother my love.." she said softly

She frowned and smoothed his hair back, moving back to the chair to take a nap, cradling Asta close. She hasn’t noticed quite how exhausted she was until she realised she’d slept for four hours instead of one and woke up to Ubbe puking into a bucket with a nurse next to him.

He frowned and shrugged. “He was an asshole. He hated everyone. And plus. Now Hvitserk and I have control of everything. I have become a very very rich man.” He smiled.

Ubbe grunted as he threw up again looking at Carmen with worried eyes not knowing why this was happening.

Max kissed his hand smiled some at him "Are you happy my love?" She asked quietly

Carmen frowned some and sat up, moving to take his hand comfortingly, just watching him. “Sorry, I guess I was more tired than I thought…. Just try to relax baby. Try to rest for me.” She murmured and squeezed his hand, frowning when he could barely respond.

Ivar nodded and smiled as he watched her. “Once I get home it’s time to get to work and rebuild all of this from the hell Ubbe’s driven it into.” He smiled. “Then you and me love. We are all set.” He murmured.

Ubbe took deep breaths trying to calm himself down giving a small nod. He collapsed back on the bed holding her hand tight.

Max smiled softly at him and gave a small nod kissing him gently "All set.." she whispered stroking his cheek gently "Rest okay? I'm going to find a doctor to talk about setting up an ultrasound."

She frowned and just kept close to him, trying to soothe him, looking to his doctor when he walked in. “Have we worked out what’s going on yet?” She asked him worried sick about him. They’d managed so far to avoid surgeries and too much medication but they’d always known it was only a matter of time and all she wanted was for him to be comfortable.

He nodded tiredly and fell asleep without even meaning to, giving her hand one last squeeze before he was out like a light.

The doctor sighed heavily as he looked over his charts "Well M'am he is going to need surgery to further help heal the wound and make sure his heart is alright. I'm honestly surprised he has made it this far without any mahor surgery." He explained to her

Max smiled softly and sat back for a bit before she got up and went to find a nurse to speak about an ultrasound

She nodded and thanked him quietly, discussing a few of the details before the doctor left them to it for the night and she fed Asta then got her settled again. Eventually carmen got into bed with Ubbe and lay curled up to his side, holding him gently.

Halfdan met her out in the hall and smiled some. “How is he doing?” He asked her, passing her a water bottle while they walked.

Ubbe woke up early that next morning and groaned some moving his arm a bit to try and get it out from under Carmen.

Max sipped her water and sighed some "They said he is okay, had we not brought him in at the time we did he would probably be dead." She explained

She grumbled a little in her sleep but soon woke up and frowned some, "Hey.... You okay?" She frowned and sat up, ready to press the call button if she needed to.

Halfdan nodded and frowned, "As long as he makes you happy then so am I." He murmured to her, kissing her forehead, "I wanted to let you know that I'm heading home, there's a lot of stuff to figure out with Harald gone.But I will be back next week." He smiled and gave her a hug before leaving.

Ubbe nodded some and took a deep breath "Very uncomfortable and my arm is numb." He said softly before sighing some

Max gave a small nod and hugged him tightly "Just call of you need anything." She said before letting him go and made her way back to Ivar

Carmen frowned and sat up a little, watching him. “Sorry. Here.” She murmured, laying down again so he was laid up against her instead. “Is that better?” She asked him quietly.

Ivar frowned as he watched her walk in. “Hey. Did you get an appointment worked out?” He asked her quietly and reached for her tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back