• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Max gave a small frown growing a bit angry with his words but left it alone for the time being until he got back up on his feet.

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh and nodded some before slowly making his way to the car gripping as his stomach a bit as they finally got in panting a bit "I need a doctor.....medic just did a quick temp fix..." he muttered and grunted as his shirt started to turn a bit red

She frowned and looked over at him, getting into her suitcase and grabbed an old T-shirt, passing it to him. “Put pressure on it. There’s gonna be a medic at the house. I got my father to arrange one for just in case.” She promised him. “It’s gonna be about twenty minutes alright? Just get to stay calm baby.” She coaxed.

Ivar was restless all through the night, in a lot more pain than he had expected but this was different to his normality and he was struggling a little by morning, managing to get to his feet though, leaning heavily on both crutches as he made his way to the bedroom door.

Ubbe grunted softly and gave a small nod before he moved to lay down placing pressure to the wound. It was a long rest of the night getting him fully fixed up but by morning he was completely stable and on bedrest for atleast another two days.

Max frowned softly as she walked out of the restroom the next morning seeing Ivar walking with both crutches "Ivar what are you doing? You need to rest." She said softly before making her way to his side

He frowned, his arms family
already shaking and he collapsed in top of her as she got him to lean on her some more. “We are only waiting on one more action then I can tell you everything.” He promised.

She frowned as she got Asta resettled for the hundredth time and she was busy watching Ubbe as well, worried sick about him even if they said he was gonna be just fine. “Good morning handsome. How you feeling?”

Max stumbled a bit as he collapsed on her but quickly got her composure and helped him back to bed "Alright..." she whispered kissing his cheek gently

Ubbe smiled some and reached for her hand "Good morning....how is she?" He asked quietly

He frowned as the world spun several times while he was laying down, frowning some. “I can’t believe they got away.” He muttered fuming about that.

Carmen frowned. “She’s fine. A little grumpy. I think her ears are probably bothering g her from the flying.” She mumbled and moved to set her back in her travel cot for some play time with her toys, sitting back down in bed with Ubbe and just swallowed back tears, her hands shaking badly as she let the past 24 hours sink in finally.

Max sighed heavily and nodded some "I know my love, but he is gone none the less and you can finally take over." She said softly kissing his cheek gently

Ubbe gave a small nod and pulled her close to him "Let it out love...don't hold back." He whispered seeing the tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

She frowned and just held onto him desperately, sobbing into his shoulder. “I almost lost you. And we’ve lost our home. Iskald is with Bjorn…. I can’t deal with any more.” She whimpered.

He smirked and looked over at her. “Yeah. I’m taking over. Not Harald. Me.” He muttered, looking up when the door opened and one of his guys nodded to him. ‘It is done.’ He thanked him and sat up. “We need to go downstairs.” He told max, smiling. “You’ll be pleased once we get there.”

Ubbe took a deep breath and gave a heavy sigh as he held her as tight as he could "I know...I know...I wish I could have prevented this...I should have killed him when I had the chance." He muttered taking a deep breath

Max frowned softly and raised an eyebrow as the guy left the room "What is going on?" She asked quietly frowning more as he tried to get up again "Ivar lay down you must rest!"

She frowned shaking her head and just continued holding him in silence for a while until Asta started fussing again and she moved to get her, cradling her close as she sat down again. “She is safe though. And you need to get better.” She mumbled.

He frowned. “Harald is dead. He has been dealt with.” He told her. “Halfdan is not. I found out Harald was planning to kill his own brother during this battle and organised for Halfdan to get away. So help me up so we can get downstairs.” He told her.

Ubbe gave a small nod and kissed her gently "I will be okay I promise, they said I will heal with rest." He said quietly smiling as Asta cooed at the two of them once Carmen sat down.

Max went wide eyed and quickly opened the door telling Sven to help Ivar as she rushed down the stairs. She gasped seeing Halfdan and quickly rushed over hugging him tightly

She smiled tiredly as she lay with him, helping Asta to sit on her tummy. “She’s got your tiny ears.” She murmured, pecking his cheek.

Ivar frowned some and shook his head, getting up carefully, refusing any help from Sven and just headed downstairs carefully and slowly, eventually making it down there and into the living room to sit down, greeting Igor happily until he was watching max and halfdan. “You should tell her now.” He muttered.

Ubbe laughed a bit and smiled some as Asta squirmed around on her stomach "My ears are not that small." He murmured softly

Max frowned as she pulled away from Halfdan looking at them confused "Tell me what? Why did Harald try to kill you?" She questioned before following Halfdan outside to talk to him when he asked. She came back in about half an hour later and smiled widely at Ivar sitting next to him "I have a father..."

She smiled and nodded, tugging on one gently. “For the size of you. Yes they are.” She smiled, kissing his cheek tiredly, just watching Asta for a bit as she fell asleep again, not meaning to leave Ubbe in charge of her by himself with the state he was in but she just couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore.

He nodded and frowned. “You do.” He mumbled, trying to get to his feet again but he had started looking a strange shade of grey as he stood and attempted to make his way to the kitchen but the world was spinning and before anyone could say a word he’d hit the floor

Ubbe smiled at her and watched Asta the best he could but frowned when she started to cry noticing she had a full diaper. He sighed softly and gently nudged Carmen awake "Hey beautiful....Asta needs a diaper change and I can't carry her to the table." He murmured softly. He had been told not to lift anything at the moment or really bend too much either.

Max frowned as he got to his feet noticing how pale he looked "Ivar are you okay?" She asked softly but went wide eyed when she watched him fall "Shit! Help!" She yelled to Sven as she rushed to her husband's side

He groaned and watched her come into his line of vision, reaching for her hand and trying to remember how to breathe again, starting to pant before coughing up blood and starting to pass out.

Carmen frowned some but nodded and got up, going to sort her out and get her fed again as well, watching Ubbe carefully. “You don’t look so good, you feeling okay?”

Max frowned more and told Sven to call the medics while she rolled him over "Ivar baby stay with me." She whimpered

Ubbe nodded some and took a deep breath "Yeah....stomach hurts.." he muttered moving to lay down more

She frowned but nodded and went to get him a couple more painkillers, looking up when he started making strange noises while she was still in the bathroom. “Ubbe! You okay?!” She called, getting worried when there was no response, going back out there, still feeding Asta her bottle.

He was propped up against her at this point and still spluttering, his breathing getting worse. He could hear her and see her just fine but he couldn’t respond and everything had slowed down.

Ubbe grunted and soon felt his eyes start to roll back and his heart beat started to slow down. He had internal bleeding that they had missed and had been slowly bleeding out.

Max whimpered quietly letting a few tears fall as she watched him "You're going to be okay I promise, you'll be okay." She said holding him close

It was only a couple more minutes before he lay still, eyes open and staring ahead, the ambulance pulling into the drive having been ready and on call just in case with all of the injuries sustained.

Carmen frowned, taking the bottle away and set Asta down in her carrier, rushing over to him. “Ubbe. Ubbe look at me honey.” She coaxed gently until she felt him shaking and he began to seize in front of her, calling an ambulance desperately. She couldn’t lose him now. Not to be left in a strange country alone with a baby.

Max whimpered and let the paramedics take over once they got inside quickly getting out of the way and taking deep breaths trying to keep clam

The ambulance arrived around 30 minutes later knocking on the door to try and get in. As the door opened they quickly rushed inside following Carmen up to the room

She frowned and tried staying calm. “He keeps having little seizures and he’s not breathing right… he’s had two major and one minor heart attack before.” She explained as she let them get to him in their bedroom, picking up Asta again and rocking her gently as she fussed a little more.

Halfdan had got back from the job he’d been doing at that point, taking Oleg and his family to the airport to make sure they went back to Kiev but he rushed inside once he got back and found his daughter in the lounge with medics working on Ivar. “What’s going on?”

The medics gave a small nod and checked him over frowning when they saw the stomach wound "Was this treated at a hospital?" He asked her noticing the bruising that had formed "It looks like it might be internal bleeding, severe by this point."

Max rushed over to Halfdan and sighed heavily "I don't know...he just collapsed right after you left..." she whispered

She shook her head. “It’s a … he was attacked.” She explained quietly. “It was cleaned and stitched as much as possible but it wasn’t safe…. We weren’t safe.” She whimpered, watching them start to load him as he was starting to have another small seizure.

He frowned, seeing them removed Ivar from the house and take him on a stretcher. “I can take you down there.” He told her, getting her to leave with him to go be with her husband.

The medic looked them over and sighed heavily "He will need to be taken to a hospital and get surgery to repair this." He explained before rushing over when he slipped into another seizure

Max nodded softly and thanked him before she made her way to the car and sighing heavily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back