• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Max frowned a bit at him and gave a heavy sigh "We will have to see Ivar, if the doctors say its okay then yes we will go." She said quietly

Ubbe woke up about an hour later and groaned softly reaching for his phone that was blaring "What is it?" He muttered down the line as he gently got up and exited the room

Hvitserk frowned some. “Did you do this? They have no idea how it happened. Ubbe he almost died. I expect Ivar to stoop that low but not you.” He muttered. “I’m not gonna tell him it was you but he’s planning a war.” He warned him.

he just nodded and leaned back some frowning. “I do not want to be stuck here.” He muttered looking pouty and grumpy now that he’d been doped go on painkillers.

Ubbe frowned more and shook his head some "He tried to kill me Hvitserk, he will try to kill my family. The only way to stop him is kill him." He muttered taking a deep breath "Let him plan...we will be ready." He spat before hanging up

Max nodded some and kissed his pouted lip gently "I know my love, we will try to get you out." She murmured softly

Carmen was awake again and looking confused as she reached for him. “Hey... I woke up and you were gone. I thought you were seeing Asta without me you cheater.” She grumbled. “Everything okay?”

He sighed a little and piled her to sit on the edge of the bed. “You know why this happened don’t you?” He asked her, tucking her hair behind her ear and just watching her.

Ubbe chuckled softly and shook his head some "I would never." He murmured before sitting in bed with her "Had to take a phone call." He mumbled

Max shook her head a bit frowning some "Is it because of what happened with Ubbe?" She asked quietly remembering how Bjorn had come and threatened him when Ubbe had been very sick

She smiled tiredly and nodded "Good... I should hope not. Cause I carried her for eight months and I wanna see her too." She smiled, "She got heavy.... Why do you have to be a giant?" She asked him, leaning into his arms and yawning some, always comfortable snuggled up to him.

Ivar nodded and sighed "I don't think this is Bjørn... He does things too dramatically. Ubbe on the other hand is backed into a corner... He's playing all his best hands already." He told her quietly, playing with her fingers gently.

Ubbe chuckled some and held her close "You wanted a baby with a norse man." He murmured happily before kissing her lovingly "We can go see her soon."

Max frowned more and sighed heavily "Then what do we do?" She asked softly squeezing his hand a bit

Carmen rolled her eyes and shook her head "I wanted a baby with you... Unfortunately you happen to be Norse." She muttered.

He frowned some and shook his head, "We brace for impact." He muttered, rubbing at his chest while he watched her and just kept her close, watching her. Overthe next three months he never made it out of town, let alone out of Norway, as he ended up sustaining more damage than they had originally thought and he'd needed more physio to help him walk again. But he was finally back on his crutch and in a better mood for the first time in a while. Oleg and Katia were on their way to Kattegat, with Igor in tow and he was excited to see the boy again.

Carmen had woken up extra early, triple checking that the nursery was ready and everything was set for their little girl to finally come home, unable to sit still the whole car journey to the hospital to pick her up and despite legs much shorter, for once she was ahead of Ubbe and practically dragging him towards the paediatric ward, going straight in and smiling wide seeing her nurse giving her breakfast, "Oh there's my gorgeous girl." She grinned, reaching for her and smiled more when Asta squealed and flailed her arms, reaching for her parent.s

Max was running around the house like a chicken with their head cut off. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect for Oleg and his family as they arrived. She knew it needed to be perfect to make a good impression on their family. She had been helping as much as she could with Ivar lately, takong messages or deliverimg them so he could focus on his physical health as much as possible.

Ubbe smiled happily as he made his way into the hospital with her to get their daughter. He had spent his every spare minute in the hospital with Carmen visiting her and he was excited to get her home. Work had been stressful with Ivar some how recovering at a much quicker rate. He did know though that Oleg and Katia would be in town to talk with Ivar. He was busy preparing an army with Carmen's family so they could be ready for any kind of attack.

She took a seat so she could cuddle Asta close, kissing all over her face and smiling "Look how happy you are this morn- oh you want Daddy... You always want Daddy." She giggled and passed her over when she reached for him, "You excited to come home princess?" She cooed to her watching Ubbe with her.

Ivar made his way into the kitchen and smiled at her, "Liv, I'm taking my wife out of your way." He assured their housekeeper and took Max's hand, "Stop stressing. She knows what she's doing." He promised her, taking her out to the gardens, "Did you get any kind of sleep last night?" He asked her, kissing her cheek.

Ubbe smiled happily when he saw Asta reach for him. He sat down and pulled her into his arms cuddling her as close as he could "Because Daddy gives the best cuddles." He teased before kissing all over her face "Of course she is, she gets to be with us all the time now."

Max sighed heavily as Ivar took her away and into the gardens "Some....but not much." She murmured giving his hand a small squeeze. She hadn't been sleeping well lately and her stomach was always upset but she was chalking it up to stress over everything as of late.

Carmen smiled and stood up to go sort out the paperwork with her nurse leaving Asta staring up at her dad with his same eyes and cooing at him until she sneezed and scared herself, starting to cry and curl into him.

He smiled and kissed her head. “You need to relax. Once this meeting is done I’m taking you for a spa weekend. You’ve been running yourself ragged lately.” He murmured but at the same time was having to lean on her a little more than normal.

Ubbe made silly faces at her until she sneezed and gasped some "Oh my little one its okay." He cooed bouncing her gently to calm her down.

Max held him and gave a small smile "I guess I can do for a spa day." She murmured before sitting on a bench with him.

He frowned some and just gripped at her hand. “You need to let me spoil you more.” He smiled and kissed her head, sitting with her.

Carmen came back and smiled seeing her curled up sniffling in her dads arms. “You ready?” She asked him, reaching for Asta.

Max smiled some and let her head rest on his shoulder "Mmm you spoil me enough Ivar." She murmured

Ubbe nodded happily and let Asta go to her mother "Yes lets get this little one home." He said happily

He smiled tiredly, keeping her close to him, "Nope... Not for me... You mean everything to me." He murmured, rocking her gently. "Are you glad to see Halfdan again?" EH asked her. The knowledge he had had been burning a hole on his tongue for far too long and he was ready to corner the man and force him to tell her himself because he could no longer keep it a secret.

Carmen smiled and cradled her little girl close as they walked out, giggling a little, "It feels like a kidnapping." She smiled, "Are you ready to meet your uncle Bjørn?" She cooed to her. "Probably like him more than Daddy." She giggled.

Max smiled softly and nodded happily kissing his cheek gently "Yeah I am, he's been gone traveling for so long." She murmured softly. Halfdan had left the day after Ivar had somewhat gotten better to travel and gain more forces.

Ubbe gasped some and shook his head some "No way, I am the favorite." He teased happily kissing her cheek before getting in the car to start it up

Ivar smiled some, bringing his legs up to lay them on one of the other garden chairs, pressing his head into her hair, "I'd like to see Igor again... It has been a long time." He mumbled, starting to get tired already having a morning up and about. "They should arrive for about 5pm." He murmured.

Carmen smiled and shook her head "We will see." She murmured, getting Asta in her carrier and sat in the front, watching her the whole way back home.

Max smiled softly at him when he mentioned Igor and nodded some "Well I'm sure he will be happy to see you." She murmured before noticing how tired he looked "Lets go inside and rest my love."

Ubbe smiled some and started to drive home with the two of them "My mother wants to stop by later and see her." He murmured

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "If she wants to see her granddaughter then she needs to explain why she's taken Ivar's side in all of this." She told him frowning. "Otherwise she can suffer not seeing her." She told him being serious.

He nodded and frowned, leaning on her again to get back inside, making his way to their downstairs bedroom and went to lay down, rubbing at his hip, "You gonna get some quiet time with me or do I have to chain you to the bed?"

Ubbe frowned a bit but gave a nod sighing heavily "She'll only say that she is neautral." He muttered shakimg his head a bit

Max laughed lightly and smiled at him "Oh you've twisted my arm, I guess I'll lay with you." She murmured before she shut the door to the room and moved to lay with him

He slept until four, getting up and going back to the kitchen to get a drink, mumbling a thank you when Max handed him his meds without even looking up "Mmm... I'd forget my head if I didn't have you... You know... They've cleared me for more activity now... Maybe we could get back to business tonight." He smiled and kissed the side of her neck.

Carmen smiled and looked over at him, "Then she won't see her. I'm not going to back down on this. Might be her granddaughter but Ubbe she is my daughter." She told him seriously until they pulled up to the house and she smiled seeing Bjorn and Hvitserks cars in the drive, going in with him, letting him carry Asta

Max smiled softly at him as he woke up making sure to give him his dose of medication for the evening "Oh really? I'm sure we can arrange something." She murmured smiling a bit as he held her

Ubbe gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright I'll let her know." He murmured before be pulled into the driveway. He smiled some seeing his brothers' cars there and quickly parked to help Carmen get Asta out of the car.

He grinned and pecked her cheek, taking a drink and heading to the lounge when he heard the doorbell go and before long, Max's excited voice along with Halfdan's.
, just shaking his head a little and went to sit.

Carmen smiled rolling her eyes when he all but jumped in front of her to take Asta out her carrier, walking next to her family and headed inside with him, "Hello? Anybody here? We have a new guest." She called, smiling when Iskald came bounding over "There's momma's boy, you excited to see your new sister?" She cooed to him

Max smiled some when she heard the doorbell and quickly rushed to answer it. She smiled wide seeimg Halfdan on the other side amd hugged him tight "Oh it is so good to have you home!"

Ubbe smiled wide as Iskald came bounding over "Hey there." He said softly holding Asta close to him. He walked into the lounge area smiling wide as Hvitserk and Bjorn yelled surprise with their families

Users who are viewing this thread

Back