• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

She frowned shaking her head. “Don’t look at me like that. Like I’ve gone fucking crazy. I just want to see my daughter and they’re trying to section me. Are you going to let them do it?!” She snapped at him feeling helpless.

he frowned some and looked over at her again. “What’s going on? I don’t... I was tired but... I fell over... and I couldn’t breathe.” He grunted.

Max nodded softly and frowned a bit "It was your lungs again, they're checking it out now." She explained quietly

Ubbe frowned more and pulled the doctor to the side "You need to let my wife see our child, how long until she can?" He asked in a deadly serious tone

Carmen frowned and just lay back swallowing tears. All she wanted was to see their little girl and as much as Ubbe tried to reassure her she was scared that Ivar had found where they were going and had managed to infiltrate staff members. She looked to Ubbe when he came back in.

He frowned and watched her. This was the part he never let his brothers see. Not even his mother really. “Why is getting worse already?” He muttered, giving her hand a squeeze. “Do they know when we can go home?”

Ubbe came back and sighed softly "They are going to have a nurse come in and help you. They want to make sure you can walk a bit before going okay? Then we can see her but you cannot be out of bed for longer than an hour." He explained to her

Max frowned softly and sighed softly slicking his loose hair back "I'm not sure my love, we'll figure it out though. " she said quietly before giving him a quick kiss

She frowned and held onto him. “I didn’t make her come early did I?” She asked him frowning, holding onto him tightly.

He looked up at her and just frowned getting dizzy again. “My head hurts.... I don’t... my shoulders and ribs... and my spine.” He grunted frowning.

Ubbe frowned shaking his head some "No this was the will of the gods, they decided this for us." He said quietly before kissing her forehead

Max frowned pressing the call button "Shhh they'll come and see whats going on." She murmured kissing him gently again "You eyes are still so blue.."

He frowned and shut his eyes tight against a ripping pain all the way up his back, yelling out. This was much more than he’d grown accustomed to and it was getting to be impossible to handle.

She just nodded and swallowed again, holding his hands tightly and leaned into him until they brought her a walker and she held Ubbe’s arm to stand up and steady herself, refusing it and just held Ubbe’s arm while she managed to shuffle around the room some.

Max frowned as he yelled out and quickly pressed the call button repeatedly until a nurse came in "Something is wrong...he shouldn't be in this much pain."

Ubbe helped her up and held her the best he could while she shuffled around the room slowly. He thanked the nurse that helped them out into the hallway and brought a wheelchair over "Sit love, it'll be easier to get to her." He said quietly

He groaned a little and just gripped her hand. “I can’t feel my hips.” He muttered. “I can’t... I can’t feel my legs.” He told her in a panic.

she just nodded and let him help her, calmed down now as they took her to see their daughter, starting to cry the moment she came into view. “Oh. Oh she’s perfect.” She whimpered. ‘She’s healthy as can be for being six weeks early. With a little luck she’s gonna be just fine. Should be able to hold her by tomorrow.’ Her nurse told them.

Max frowned more and gave a small nod "Its okay we're going to figure out whats happening." She said frowning as the nurse rushed out to get a doctor

Ubbe thanked the nurse and smiled happily at their daughter letting a few tears fall "She is perfect. Our little girl..." he whispered

He groaned again and just shut his eyes tight again before his breathing finally slowed and he looked up at her, looking spaced out, his eyes glazed over and not responding to her voice anymore.

She nodded and smiled over at her. “Asta Maria Ubbesdottir.” She smiled wider, wiping at her eyes and leaning back against Ubbe.

Max frowned more as she looked at him seeing his eyes somewhat glaze over "Ivar? Ivar?!" She yelled before rushing out "Someone help please!" She yelled hearing alarms start to go off.

Ubbe smiled happily and nodded some "She is perfect." He whispered kissing her gently "You did amazing bringing her here."

Carmen frowned but nodded and just held his hands tightly. “I’m just glad she’s gonna be okay.” She mumbled.

Hvitserk groaned as his phone rang for the second time that day with his brothers bothering him, pulling Amma closer as she shifted around in bed “Ivar... what is it?” He muttered.

Ubbe nodded smiling some more "As am I." He said quietly kissing the top of her head gently "Just wait until we can hold her."

Max frowned as Hvitserk answered completely in a panic now "Hvitserk! Ivar....something is terribly wrong. He said he couldn't feel his legs and their alarms are going off now they kicked me out of the room." She said through tears

She smiled tiredly and nodded, frowning some when his phone beeped and she read a text that said it is done. "Do I wanna know what you organised?" She asked him frowning some.

Hvitserk frowned some, "Slow down... I'll be down there shortly alright? Just sit tight." He sighed some, getting up and shook his head, "If Ubbe calls, I'm busy with work." He told Amma, kissing her head and left quietly.

Ubbe glanced at his phone smirking a bit but shook his head "Don't worry about it, just things should be better now." He said quietly

Max sat there biting her nails as she waited with Halfdan for answers from the doctor. She had called to inform them of their delay and he had insisted on coming down. She looked over as she heard her name and quickly got up going to Hvitserk

She just nodded and frowned "I spoke to my father yesterday.... He's sending one of his men plus two more dons up here for a meeting. They're trusted by my father so we can trust them.. The meeting is set for next week." She told him.

Hvitserk frowned and looked over at him, "What the fuck is he doing here? I know Ivar has some kind of deal but why is he here? He can't be trusted around Ivar if he's vulnerable." He muttered.

Max frowned shaking her head some "Hvitserk he can be trusted...I promise you he can be trusted." She said seriously. She wouldn't put it past Harald to try something but she knew Halfdan was not there for business.

Ubbe sighed heavily and nodded some. He didn't like having to ask for help like this but with the way Ivar was going he needed to be stopped and Ubbe would need all the help to do so.

He grit his teeth and frowned "Fine. But if anything looks fishy... He's the first I'm going after." He warned her. "Not that I should even be telling you this but Ivar has his first niece... Ubbe and Carmen's baby was born yesterday." He told her frowning, looking up when his doctor came out and called his name.

She gave his hand a squeeze and sat there for a while longer, watching their daughter with him until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and she let him take her back to the room, "You wanna lay with me a little while? That couch doesn't look very comfy." She murmured

Max frowned more and sighed heavily "Halfdan is of no harm to Ivar." She muttered before giving a small nod "Well thats good to hear." She murmured before walking to the doctor

Ubbe shook his head some smiling softly at her "No I'm okay babe I promise." He said softly kissing her gently before he layed on the couch

She frowned and just looked at him, "I'm gonna rephrase that... Will you please come lay with me? I'd like hubby cuddles." She told him, reaching for him.

Hvitserk frowned, rolling his eyes and still not believing her.

"Good news is the damage is fixable. Bad news is it looks like either there was a mix up at the pharmacy or he's not been taking his medication." He told them both simply, "It keeps his bones from getting worse but he's been going as he normally would on much weaker bones than normal because his medication is doing nothing for him." He told them, "He's awake now, you may go see him," He told them both

Max listened to the doctor and frowned more "No....it has to be some kind of mix up." She said knowing his bottles all say the correct name. She thanked the doctor before walking to his room smiling when she saw him awake "Ivar." She said in a relieved voice.

Ubbe got up and smiled softly moving to lay with her "I love you more than anything." He whispered before kissing her gently

He groaned a little and just watched her come closer, "Hey.... They said it's fixable right?" He asked her quietly, trying to get her closer. " Everythign is still sore." He grumbled a little.

She smiled and rest her head against him, "I love you too... But I think Asta is gonna come before you." She told him quietly, yawning big and falling asleep cuddled in close to him

Max gave a small nod and sat next to his bed "They said you're medicine must have been switched at the pharmacy, you haven't been taking the proper one to help you." She explained

Ubbe chuckled some and nodded a bit "I think I can live with that." He murmured before yawning a bit and starting to drift off with her

She smiled tiredly and went to ask him a question but fell asleep before she could, holding onto him tightly.

He frowned some, still breathing a little heavy but better than he was. “So I can go tomorrow? We can still get to Kiev? I dont want Harald making all the decisions without me.” He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back