• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

max sighed softly as she spoke with Hvitserk while the kids watched TV. She glanced over at Ivar and smiled a bit seeing him awake "Hey there....look who decided to come by." She murmured

Ubbe sighed heavily shaking his head some "I came to talk with you. Look I don't know whats wrong with you right now regarding your eating habits but you need to get help. I am not saying this for any other reason than there is a CPS agent outside that door right now wanting to take our daughter because she thinks you are unfit. I have explained this was a one time ordeal due to stress and thankfully Asta has done the same." He explained before running a hand over his face

She frowned and watched him. “I needed help eight years ago. When I was left on my own with a baby that I didn’t agree to raise on my own.” She told him seriously. “When I was told my husband was dead because he wouldn’t stop and talk to me about a problem so he abandoned me. Fucking admit it Ubbe. For the second time in our lives you jumped to a stupid conclusion and you abandoned me.” She told him seriously.

He grunted a little and looked over at the kids, trying to move to reach for Frida but by now he could hardly move his fingers let alone anything else.

Ubbe frowned more and sighed heavily "Look I've told you that I fucked up! Multiple times! I'm sorry okay?! I can't fucking change what happened though! I fucked up,I left my wife and daughter thinking it would keep them safe and it bit me in the ass! I don't know what I'm to do now, I want to sweep you both away and just be secluded but it can't happen because you're never going to forgive me or get over this, which is fine. But goddamn it Carmen you have to get healthy for her!"

Max watched as Frida gasped and scrambled onto the bed cuddling close to Ivar "Frida dear do be careful." She murmured smiling as the boys came to stand by his side

He frowned as she grabbed onto him and he barely felt it happen, looking over at max scared, not even able to talk to the kids right now.

Carmen frowned and watched him. “No. No you wanted to come back into our lives like nothing had happened. I don’t want you to go away. I don’t want you gone again. I just want to go home.” She told him frowning and swallowed back tears. “I want to go home and I want Ivar dead. Make his wife watch but I want them to go through every ounce of what they did to us.” She told him srarting to shake.

Ubbe sighed heavily and ran a hand over his face "I can work something out with going home...as for Ivar....Bjorn tells me Hvitserk called and said he already isn't much longer for this world...I'll see what I can do." He muttered

Max let a few tears fall and took a deep breath "Its okay love....I love you." She whispered kissing him gently

She frowned looking over at him and shaking her head "How do we get back to where we were?!" She whimpered, reaching for him desperately, "I want my old life back, forget the money, I just want my life back the way it was before that bastard declared war." She whimpered.

He groaned a little, trying to curl his fingers around something, falling asleep again within minutes and not coming around until he was being woken up to people poking at him and running a couple of tests, groaning again and looking over at Max, feeling his painkillers wearing off while he tried to moved enough to reach for her

Max frowned softly as he woke up and took his hand in hers "Hey there handsome, they're just running a few tests." She murmured softly

Ubbe sighed heavily shaking his head some "We can't....that life has passed us...but we can try to make a new one. One similar to the one we had." He said softly

They were in there for another hour before leaving him and max to it after taking him off the ventilator. All he could do now though was lay there watching her, unable even to stop the drool coming down the side of his mouth, looking like he was still in pain and miserable.

Carmen just held onto him going quiet, burying her face into his shoulder and refusing to let go as she started falling asleep again.

Bjorn walked into the room frowning some. “Asta is with my kids. You can come get her once you get out of here…. I warned you that this is would tear her apart. Don’t you dare walk out on them this time. Cause you did this to her.” He told him seriously “so it’s your responsibility to fix it. You get your family back. Stop asking her to help you fix it. She didn’t fuck it up in the first place.” He muttered and walked out of there. After talking to his own mother and explaining everything him and Ubbe had done, he’d been scolded like a child again, hearing it from his mothers viewpoint has changed his mind on whether they had done the right thing or not.

Ubbe held her close to him and frowned as Bjorn came in. He said nothing as Bjorn said his piece and gave a small nod in response. He had no energy left to try and talk with him about anything.

Max wiped the drool from his face and smiled some at him "I love you so much Ivar....but if you need to go...I understand, and I promise we'll be okay." She said quietly before kissing him lovingly

He frowned a little and still tried to reach for her hands desperately, barely twitching his fingers and just tried instead to tell her with his eyes what he wanted. It wasn’t that he wanted to leave them. But he couldn’t live like this.

Carmen woke up a few hours later and moved to get up, needing to go to the restroom then came back and found her clothes folded up on a chair, starting to get changed into her own comfy ones, pausing when she heard a gasp come from the bed, seeing Ubbe was waking up as well. “You have seen my boobs before.” She mumbled, pulling the shirt over her head.

Max took his hand firmly in hers and gave a small nod to him "I know my love....I'll do what I can okay? But I'm not leaving your side." She whispered

Ubbe had placed clothes out for her and cleaned up a bit before he fell asleep with her. He woke up and gasped a bit seeing her undressed. He ran a hand over his face and grumbled a small response before sitting up

She frowned and moved to sit next to him, watching him carefully, "So what do we do now?" she asked him quietly, a little scared he was going to leave anyway.

Ivar grunted quietly, leaning his head against hers once she sat with him, relaxing at least a little until they got to the afternoon and it felt like his chest was cramping, groaning in pain and looking over at MAx as she returned from using the bathroom, his monitors sending off alarms.

Ubbe sighed heavily but rubbed his eyes some "Well first, we are going to go to get Asta and go to dinner. You're going to atleast eat a little bit to show her you're okay because right now she is scared shitless thinking you're going to die Carmen. Second, we are going to speak with her about if she would like to move to Norway, I know you want your old life and I want to give it to you. But I also am not going to force her to be uncomfortable or scared anymore. Then, we come back here, sleep and you go to Italy. If Asta wants to come we pack up and I find a place for us here." he explained quietly

Max frowned as she heard the alarms go off once she heard the alarms going off. She rushed over to him and held his hand tight before pressing the call button quickly "Shhh its okay its okay." she whimpered

She frowned and swallowed a little "No. No I'm not leaving you here without us... Asta will be fine wherever we are." She muttered "I'm not going to start letting her dictate what we do or where we go. If you give her an inch she will take a mile. Trust me, I've only just got her out of that stage." She told him, "Whether she wants to move or not, she will get used to it." She told him seriously.

Ivar just groaned a little louder, trying to find her but he could hardly see anymore, laying back into the bed and gripping at her hand as his heart started giving out and he lay there after a few minutes, staring blankly ahead of himself, his grip disappearing altogether as his hand slipped from hers.

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh but gave a small nod "Alright, but listen if she is uncomfortable with me living with you then we will live separately okay? Close, and I'll see you as much as I can I just...I don't want her to be scared of me forever." he said softly

Max took deep breaths as he held her close to him "Shhh shh its okay I love you." she whispered before kissing his cheek gently sobbing as the monitors flat lined finally.

She nodded in agreement with that, moving to sit with her arms around him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder, "I am not going to lose you again." She told him quietly, making her way out of there with him to go collect Asta once she'd signed her papers.

They gave her almost fifteen minutes with him to say her goodbyes before having her leave the room and taking her to sign the papers, taking him down to the morgue.

Hvitserk looked up when Max walked into the hotel suite and he just stood up, going over and holding her tight, knowing Ivar had to be gone if she was there.

Ubbe nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "You're not going to I promise." he whispered before kissing her head gently. He got up and went to gather Asta giving a small sigh just hoping everything could go right for them now.

Max arrived to the hotel feeling numb until she saw Hvitserk and immediately broke down in his arms holding him tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back