• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valentine's Search! (Cyberpunk, Dragon Age & Others!)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Hello all! Good to be here. I'm looking for a few fandom RPs, so I'll jump right into itヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

A small about me, I'm a political science student, 22, and I write for work and in my free time. I have about eight or nine years of roleplaying experience at this point, but I like writing a whole lot more than I like simple addition so I've lost count.

As for what I'm looking for in a roleplay, I'm fairly casual, with an intermediate to advanced writing style. I'm fairly flexible with everything. I prefer 2-5 paragraphs per post, potentially even 1-2, but I'll write any; I post once a day at least, but I can absolutely write more; I like playing female characters, male x female and female x female pairings, and I'm always alright with doubling on stories, especially OC x Canon ones.

And that's about it, I think! Here are the fandoms I have for now. Some have pairings attached to them, some of them have none are are just settings I'd love to write in; I'm absolutely down for original stories, or OC x OC pairings, in any of these. Send me a message either through this thread or my messages if you're interested!

Fandoms

Cyberpunk 2077
V x Judy
V x Takemura
V x River
V x Johnny (Platonic)
Dragon Age
Lavellan x Solas
F.Hawke x Anders
Monster Camp/Prom
OC x Dahlia
Skyrim