• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Haven Mitchelson

Haven had been a bit worried about Finn after the collapse. In response to her question, though, he said he was doing good. Despite his (numerous) injuries, he was still in a great mood and appeared to be quite proud of his wrist brace. That was Finn though, very positive.

Now that Finn and Aleksi had begun a conversation, looks like they ended up as roommates, Haven decided to look around for her own roommate. She glanced around the dining room now looking for someone who fit Aleksi’s description of her roommate, who he was also very obviously crushing on. She spotted Cynder quickly, Aleksi’s description was spot on. So that was his type. Haven thought they’d be cute together, Cynder and Aleksi. The guy standing next to Cynder; however, was more her type. Both of them, though, looked like they would be incredibly photogenic. Since Cynder was her roommate, she’d bet that she could get him to model for her. Haven had been shooting a lot of nature photos recently, which she absolutely loved, but she’d love to be doing more fashion or portrait photography, which Cynder looked like he’d be great for.

She jolted after Aleksi suddenly yelled something across the hall in assent to the idea of a snowball fight. He then volunteered Haven and Finn as his team members. It sounded good to her, she just hoped Finn would be okay since his wrist was already injured. And one of the guys on the other “team” looked like he could crush her like a leaf, so things didn’t appear to bode well for their team. Though, she figured she should probably go find her roommate now that she knew who he was, prior to going back outside.

“I’m going to go say hi to my roommate now”. Haven stood up from her chair and gave Aleksi and Finn a tiny wave as she began to head towards her roommate. “I’ll be back quick though. I’m in for the snowball fight. Tour later sounds good too”. She made her way over to where Cynder and the guy he was talking to were sitting. Stopping next to them, she introduced herself to her roommate. “Hey, Cynderic Mayfield right? I’m Haven Mitchelson, we’re gonna be roommates. It’s great to meet you!”.

interactions: Finn ( BittyBobcat BittyBobcat ), Aleksi ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein ), Cynder ( ClownPope ClownPope )

mentions: Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz ), Bran ( Veil Walker Veil Walker )

102.jpg

Azuris
Young Prince of Nilmehona

The only reason for his hand to show themselves from underneat that fabric hiding place was to picked up the sandwiches with salmon on it. Azuris much rather would just eat some raw fresh fish, but with the humans around that was not a possiblity. The supernatural complained enough about the smell whenever he did. And it bothered him so much, he mostly just ate at different times than the rest of them. He glanced towards the paper that passed him by, Samuel... The Pigeon. With his fear or dislike of water. He didn't exactly know what it was, nor did he care and he would most definitely not change anything about his room. There was a bed in the middle with a nice bridge, so the other had a dry sleeping place.

Those deep black eyes had not once moved further up from the table than the plate in front of him. No matter who entered, he couldn't care. About any of them alike. It was way too crowded and he just wanted this all to be over with. He picked apart another sandwich, only eating the smoked salmon of it now. Not as good as raw fish, but well, better than eating it with the stupid bread. He was about to slip out of the room again when he caught the words 'environmentally friendly pesticide', which even did make him perk up. The young male who had spoken wasn't even sitting that far away from him and despite his usual distant behaviour he leaned forward. There were a few subjects he did like talking about, even with strangers, and anything related to his studies fell under that exception. "Hey-" His soft voice was however drowned out by that howl from the lycan.

The merman narrowed his eyes as he immediately regretted the attempt to strike up a conversation. He pulled the fabric of his sweater up again as he listened to them talk about something as childish as a snowball fight. He much rather spend his time in the tropical temperatures that were his home, even if the cold didn't bother him that much. It just was more comfortable. His eyes traveled along the other conversations that were going on, before they landed on the Pigeon across of him, who looked just as much in the mood to be here as he was. "Pigeon, did you bring your stuff up to my room already?" he asked, "or were you too scared you'd slip and drown?"
Interaction: Attempted with Finnley BittyBobcat BittyBobcat // Pigeon, Sam Kio.exe Kio.exe
Mention: Aleksi DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Outfit: Turtleneck

Last edited:

Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png

Tehuri Blackmore
The Ancient Vampire Queen

Emerald eyes watched the students mix and mingle rather effortlessly, apart from those who never really mingled in the first place. Most of them seemed to not mind the roommate assignments, so that was good. She could hear her name being spoken on the other side of the room. It was Isaac, of course, who did not trust in her well intentions to give the humans a place to live while the Dolgas Academy was rebuild. She did not have time to think much of it as a much closer voice spoke her name, and asked for her attention, while struggling with finding the right way to address her it seemed. Her head turned slowly as she looked at the young male, fit build, fashionable outfit, pretty eyes. All together a lovely snack. She had to admit his scent was rather nice as well. Calming Sandalwood with an undertone of citrus. "Well, we have more then enough space here so it was the most logical offer to make," she spoke with a smile as she waved away his thanks.

"Never feel guilty for asking, audentes fortuna iuvat, fortune favors the bold after all." Her lips curled up in a gentle smile as she listened to the males request. Though he never actually mentioned what it was. Other than asking for her free time, that was. Oh, she would not mind giving him some of that. Her lips curled up a soft smirk when he even mentioned, he was willing to work for it. He was making it so easy for her already. "I will keep that offer in mind, mister..." Her voice trailed off as she had no idea what his name had been. She had only gotten a list with the names of those who stayed at the Academy.

For a moment, her attention swayed when Magnolia started to mention sharp teeth. Her eyes sharpened for a moment, but the girl had already fallen silent, before she could really ruin things within the first hours. Tehuri made a mental note to keep an eye on her. It was of the utmost important to keep things secret, exposure could be troublesome. As several time periods in human history had made clear. The vampire huntings, the witch burnings... Most of it harming more innocent humans that it really did harm to them, but nowaday humans had a lot more advantaged technology and could be much more of a problem. "I am sorry," she said when she brought her gaze back to the male in front of her, while students of both Valendor and Dolgas seemed to plan on a snowball fight now. That was gonna be interesting. Perhaps she would watch them, it would be amusing. "Why don't you have a seat here and enjoy the rest of your breakfast, while telling me about your requests?"

Gracefully her hand motioned to the still free chair on her left. Though inviting him to eat, meant she would have to fake her interest in the food as well. She picked up her cup of tea, at least that would warm her inside a bit. It wasn't that human food was disgusting, it was rather tasteless. And there was no use for her to feed on it. It would not still her hunger, or thirst. Yet she unhooked her leg and gentle moved up, bending forward to reach for one of the plates with steaming hot pancakes on them. Her movements graceful yet calculated, as she had seen the look in his eyes when he talked to her. And she had heard his words before. Males were so much easier than females.... She picked two of them onto her own plate, before sitting down again. She drizzled a rather generous amount of syrup over them, before she rolled them and cut of small pieces to eat. "Oh, by the way, feel free to call me Tehuri, if you want," she said with a little wink. Yes, this was probably a way too easy catch.
Interaction: Her possible true breakfast - Aiden Rosewood iShyShy iShyShy
Mention: Isaac Physiicz Physiicz // Magnolia Kio.exe Kio.exe
Outfit: Outfit and Heels

Selena
"Oh my goodness, hello!" Selena beamed at Esmeralda. "I never thought my new roomie would be sitting right across from me this whole time! It's so good to meet you!" Selena took the time to look Esmeralda over. Her hair was a gorgeous shade of red that Selena was sure must look like molten copper in the light of the setting sun with creamy skin. "You're so pretty! I love your hair!"

Esmeralda had come from Dolgas, and for all Selena knew all of Esmeralda's belonging's were what she was currently wearing on her person. "I know your school collapsed, you must have lost some of your clothes." Selena picked up her tea cup and took a sip to wet her throat before speaking again. "I major in fashion design, I can provide you with some new clothes while you try and get back on your feet. Your friends too!" Gesturing to her own ensemble, Selena continued. "Don't worry though, I wont make you wear something like this unless you want to. After breakfast I can show you where our room is, and maybe take you on a tour of campus if you would like!"

Was she being too overbearing? Selena really couldn't tell. Growing up her mother had told her she could "...be a little much." at times. The students from Dolgas had gone through quite a lot, hopefully Selena wasn't adding to the stress of the situation for them. Maybe Esmeralda would prefer to just take a nap instead of tour the campus? Selena gnawed her lip in worry. Was she already ruining her shot at human friendship?

Selena's train of thought was cut off by a human male who addressed Blackmore directly. Aiden himself was good looking, but listening to his words made Selena sick. The sentences were coated thickly in honey meant to appeal to Blackmore, and Selena knew the headmaster was absolutely eating it up. As Aiden took his seat beside Blackmore, Selena frowned into her tea and muttered "Simp" to the amber liquid inside. That was the slang humans were using on the internet to describe males like Aiden, right? Maybe she could ask one of the Dolgas students later for a lesson on human jargon.

Down the table from where she sat, Bran and Aleksi were pulling their new human roommates into a friendly snowball fight. Oh, that would be fun! Selena wished she could jump in and join, but sadly she couldnt do so while it was daylight outside. Curse the universe for having made her born to a vampire family instead of a human one!

"If you wish to join your classmates in the snowball fight instead, I wouldn't mind. Bran and Aleksi are sweet, your peers have gotten good roommate assignments."

Interactions/Mentions: DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein , Veil Walker Veil Walker , iShyShy iShyShy
Outfit: Top,
Shoes

Hannicus Greencoast: Ex Oblivione Part 2

This Nicolas fellow was...prickly. An introvert, and seemingly one who wore it like a badge of pride. Usually, in the evangelical routine it was better if the subject was open and conversational.

Then again, it was probably to be expected the Dolgas folks would be awkward and reserved. Their school has recently collapsed for reasons unknown- word had gone about of terrorism, others suggested natural causes. Either way, it had to be a pretty shitty couple of weeks for most of them.

'Ah, I have been remiss in my introduction. Sorry about your school, hear it was a pretty nasty incident. May the Crawling Chaos Nyarlathotep bless those who suffered greatly from the tragedy.' At that statement, Nicolas seemed to shift uncomfortably. Huh, wonder what of what I just said bothered him.

The girl generally referred to as Sin passed the table and shot him a dirty look. Ah yes, that business in the morning. He knew how the Cambion despised his daily (and nightly, and occasionally midday too) rituals, butbhe couldn't but help it. The room was a spiritual nexus, he had found- for all the good that was doing him far as reaching the Old Gods went. When her mood was particularly unsavory she had taken to hexing him. Once, for distracting her during finals week the half-witch had tied his shadow to the ceiling fan...then activated it.

"Ah, my lovely Sin. It would appear that we are roomies once more. May this winter break be as blessed as the summer had been, as warm as the soft breast of Shub-Niggurath." It was only when the words escaped his mouth that Hannicus realised they might be taken as sarcasm. Well, I guess I'm getting hexed tonight.

He and Nicolas exchanged the occasional word here and there. The guy was silent and surly, but not entirely unpleasant. Still, it was going to take abit of effort to lead to conversation to the point of 'So, how'd you feel about joining the Pastafarian Society?'

He observed the vampiress called Selena watch the snowball foght begin forlornly. Vampires were beings far more long-lived than he would ever be, but he observed a certainly irony that in many situationa they were only truly alive for half the day, under the light of Ghroth's lunar glow. Feeling somewhat sorry for her, he reached out and waved.

'Hey, Selena, lots of Dolgas kids are wondering why our gallant principal looks so young and fresh-faced. You know why that may be?' He teased good-naturedly.

Mentions: Nicolas ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ), Absinthe ( erzulie erzulie ), Selena ( thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup ), Tehuri ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein )

Last edited:
Cynderic Mayfield

Cynder nodded along listening to Isaac speak. "Oh, well she seems nice at least." That was the most Cynder could say about the others roommate. Wilhelmina didn't exactly leave a lasting impression but seemed pleasant enough. He jumped slightly with Isaacs exclamation. He certainly seemed passionate about protecting these few. It was admirable although a bit foolhardy in his opinion.

Cynder laughed glancing over at Blackmore and the poor sap currently making googly eyes at her. "It looks to me like shes already got the fangs out." His head swiveled back over to Isaac raising an eyebrow and letting out another curious purr at the notion of fighting. "Rrrrr?" He didn't get the chance to ask as the shouting interrupted his train of thought. That Maggie would be the end of them, thank gods she was easily distracted. And Bran, oh boy if he's involved then sure enough Aleksi would be too. He shot a look across the table. The school was certainly not lacking in the handsome men department, but Aleksi in particular. Meeeeow. It wasn't just his looks, he was a sweetheart as well. He seemed to radiate positivity and much like a herding dog rounding up sheep he seemed to connect well with people. Like right now as Cynder watched him across the table he happily chatted with two of the humans and dragging them into the aforementioned snowball fight. It was adorable, well, as adorable as a tall muscular shirtless man could be. He'd have to watch their antics. Cynder turned back to Isaac. "It looks like they're already getting into one."

He watched one of the humans Aleksi had been speaking to walk over. She certainly was pretty. His enthusiasm shooting back up again. With her introduction he jumped up from his seat clapping his hands together. "Ohmygoodness! That's such a pretty name! Hello! You can call me Cynder!" He gave her a tight hug then immediately let go remembering the accident, although she didn't look too roughed up as some of the others he didn't want to hurt her. He instead took both her hands and held them excitedly. "Oh I'm so sorry, you're probably a little frazzled huh?" His eyebrows knit up in concern. "After the tour I'll help you get settled in, okay? I promise it's really nice here, you're gonna love it."

Mentions: Tehuri, Aiden, Maggie, Bran, Aleksi
Interactions: Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz ) , Haven ( kath1515 kath1515 )

Wilhelmina Day

It seemed so far most everyone was getting along nicely. That's a good start. Even some of the more lonesome peers were attentive or at the very least not causing trouble. Wilhelmina slowly finish eating. She didn't like eating around others. It just made her uncomfortable. So she quietly poked at her plate waiting for things to quiet down a bit. Unfortunately that's not what would happen as some started shouting. Her shoulders tensed and she sighed as a bit of annoyance crept up on her. She wanted to get back to the greenhouse, she had work to do. Or the library. She could study some more, sure it was winter break but it'd be better than goofing off. At the very least she wanted to get out of the dinning hall. Too many people, Too loud.

Wilma glanced over at Isaac, he was talking to the cat. She sighed again. She'd have to go over and talk to him. Actually no she didn't. They could go the entire break not speaking to each other at all. But that would be worse. It'd be awkward. At least for her, being in the same space as someone and never speaking. Terrible. She hated being awkward. She glanced over again.

The ca- er Cynder got up. He was talking to one of the human girls. She was nice looking. A lot of the girls were, so were the guys. Isaac too, he was attractive. No. Don't do that. Don't get attached. You'll get disappointed. Wilma looked down at herself. She was plain. At least that's what she thought. Whatever. She shook her head and stood up. Now would be a good time to talk to him. She hesitated. He probably doesn't want to be bothered. No come on you're already standing. It'll look awkward if you sit back down. You have to do this eventually. Be brave. She took a deep breath. Be brave, be brave, be brave. She chanted internally as she walked over and skirted past Cynder and Haven and took the seat beside Isaac where Cynder had been sitting putting on the best smile she could muster without looking forced. "Hey, um Isaac yeah?" She kept her hands folded in her lap toying slightly with the sleeves of her coat. "Looks like we're stuck together." She half laughed. Internally screaming at herself because she didn't have anything more interesting to say.

Mentions: Cynder, Haven
Interactions: Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz )

Isaac Lynch

interactions:
Cynderic, Haven, Wilhelmina, Aleksi
mentions:
Cynderic, Wilhelmina, Bran, Haven, Aleksi
tags:
ClownPope ClownPope kath1515 kath1515 DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein

mood:
Excited
outfit:
outfit here

Isaac smirked as the blonde made her way over to the pair talking. "It was meant to be," he laughed. Isaac followed her with eyes as she made her way up. In the background he could talks of a snowball fight being organised. Of course Isaac was down, he would take any chance to show off his incredible speed and agility. When the blonde finally came up to the two of them and introduced herself, Isaac smiled at Cynderic's words, "A pretty name for a pretty girl!" the boy grinned, taking her in. It wasn't hard to notice his expression. Before he could say anything more however another voice perked up. He turned in his chair to see another girl who must be Wilhelmina. Isaac continued to smile, "That would be me," he told her, studying the girl. She didn't look like much of a fighter. He wondered what she was? No matter, if Isaac was going to have a roommate then they were going to get along. "And stuck together? No!" Isaac sat up straight looking at her, his eyes bright, "This was meant to be young Wilhelmina! And cute coat by the way" Isaac had no doubt she was probably older than him but no matter, he hit her with a compliment to finish it off. He really didn't want to piss off his new roommate. With that, Isaac decided to turn his attention toward the planned snowball fight. He stood up and grabbed his sword, slinging it over his back in one fast, very fast, motion.

"I'll be in the Labrador's team!" he shouted at the others, referring to Aleksi. Isaac was excited to go up against Bran even if it was just a snowball fight. Isaac had tried to get the much bigger male to fight him ever since Isaac started but it never seemed to work. The big man wasn't even scared either, Isaac knew fear and that wasn't it. He genuinely just didn't want to fight? Isaac didn't understand it. He loved combat. The primal urge to inflict pain on another in the form of mutual combat was one of the simple things in life according to Isaac. The honour that came with a mutual combat - for both the victor and losing party was something Isaac thought everyone should desire. Although Isaac was just a vulnerable as a human, he was incredibly fast. Probably the fastest if not one of the fastest in the school. Strength wise he could quite easily lift a car but he probably didn't compare to someone like Bran or Aleksi.

Isaac turned back around to the other three he had previously been talking to, now towering above the standing Haven. He ran his hand through the messy blonde hair and bore a disarming smile, "You nerds coming?" Isaac winked at them and chuckled, walking toward Aleksi.

cosantóir

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Isaac smirked as the blonde made her way over to the pair talking. "It was meant to be," he laughed. Isaac followed her with eyes as she made her way up. In the background he could talks of a snowball fight being organised. Of course Isaac was down, he would take any chance to show off his incredible speed and agility. When the blonde finally came up to the two of them and introduced herself, Isaac smiled at Cynderic's words, "A pretty name for a pretty girl!" the boy grinned, taking her in. It wasn't hard to notice his expression. Before he could say anything more however another voice perked up. He turned in his chair to see another girl who must be Wilhelmina. Isaac continued to smile, "That would be me," he told her, studying the girl. She didn't look like much of a fighter. He wondered what she was? No matter, if Isaac was going to have a roommate then they were going to get along. "And stuck together? No!" Isaac sat up straight looking at her, his eyes bright, "This was meant to be young Wilhelmina! And cute coat by the way" Isaac had no doubt she was probably older than him but no matter, he hit her with a compliment to finish it off. He really didn't want to piss off his new roommate. With that, Isaac decided to turn his attention toward the planned snowball fight. He stood up and grabbed his sword, slinging it over his back in one fast, very fast, motion.

"I'll be in the Labrador's team!" he shouted at the others, referring to Aleksi. Isaac was excited to go up against Bran even if it was just a snowball fight. Isaac had tried to get the much bigger male to fight him ever since Isaac started but it never seemed to work. The big man wasn't even scared either, Isaac knew fear and that wasn't it. He genuinely just didn't want to fight? Isaac didn't understand it. He loved combat. The primal urge to inflict pain on another in the form of mutual combat was one of the simple things in life according to Isaac. The honour that came with a mutual combat - for both the victor and losing party was something Isaac thought everyone should desire. Although Isaac was just a vulnerable as a human, he was incredibly fast. Probably the fastest if not one of the fastest in the school. Strength wise he could quite easily lift a car but he probably didn't compare to someone like Bran or Aleksi.

Isaac turned back around to the other three he had previously been talking to, now towering above the standing Haven. "You nerds coming?" Isaac winked at them and chuckled, walking toward Aleksi.

04a04c0e-b35a-44b2-98ad-7eec074994e7-jpeg.798776

Finnley Walker
Location: Dining Room / Interactions: Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz ) Haven ( kath1515 kath1515 )
Finn glanced to his side, where he swore he had heard someone address him, but his gaze was met only by a man who seemed a bit grumpy (the expression on his face vaguely reminded them of the winged person who had caught their attention earlier -a matter that they were definitely going to investigate as soon as they got the chance). In fact, huddled up in his sweater like that and talking to no one, Finn thought he looked rather lonely.
But, as he so often was, Finnley was distracted before he could say a word. A snowball fight? That sounded positively terrific (the fact that they had only one functioning hand and absolutely no snow gear failed to occur to them). Eyes sparkling with excitement, they shot Haven an expression akin to a golden retriever having just been shown a tennis ball.
"Absolutely!" He blurted in response to the stranger who had just volunteered himself to their team (was Aleksi "the Labrador"?). Already, he was hopping to his feet and inhaling the last few bites of his waffle. "Race you outside!" They chirped, making a beeline for the door.
It felt good to be running (even if it was sprinting rather than his usual slow-but-sustainable pace). They hadn't exactly gotten the chance to go out on their usual morning run, and -despite his sleep deprivation and the... ordeal he had gone through the night previous- they felt horribly energetic because of it. The cold morning air awoke him like a thermos-full of iced coffee. Though, he withheld a wince at the stinging in his throat, which was still raw after inhaling as much dust as he did the night prior (well, that and... -but there was no need to dwell on that).
No, today was a good day and not meant for circling thoughts. He shook off the (too recent) memory, and the momentary droop in his smile erased itself (in the back of his mind, he hoped no one would notice). There were new friends to be met! And there was snow on the ground that was perfect for shaping. Ungloved hands scooped ice-cold powder (their owner ignored the slight bites of pain) and crushed it into a lump that was vaguely ball shaped.
They grinned, searching for their first target.

IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

Esmeralda Torres
The friendly cook

Esmeralda was a bit overwhelmed by the female, but in a good way. Her lips curled up in a smile and her blue eyes gave a light sparkle, though a gentle blush played over her cheeks when her hair was complimented. She wasn't sure how to take such words, and was happy for the fact that the other didn't touch her hair, as many usually did. Though that was probably because there was still a bit of distance between them.

Her lips parted to answer the question, but the other just kept rambling on. Not that Esmee minded it much. She always loved to have energetic persons around, hence why she had dubbed Finnley her little kitchen help. She perked a bit more up when the other said to be a fashion major. "You made that yourself?" she said, clearly impressed and finally getting a word in. Perhaps this roommating system was not gonna be so bad. She glanced a bit to the male next to her, subconciously making sure to not touch any part of those wings. She wouldn't want to break something, he had obviously spend many hours on making. They seemed to even be fully funtional!

"I am a culinary Arts major. So I can pretty much make you any dish you want!" Her voice had grown a bit in volume. The sparkle in her eyes had grown a bit stronger as well, though she was still a bit timid with all the others around. "I still got my kitchen tools, so I am very grateful for that," she said. Clothes would be a lot easier to replace, definitely since Selena was already offering to make her new clothes. She would talk about that later with her, since she didn't have much money to spend on her efforts. "I would love a tour," she said, before sinking back into her chair.

The shouting of the males brought back that uncomfortable feeling. Her teeth finding her bottomlip as she gnawed on it. Even though they were just planning a snowball fight and obviously the males were very enthusiastic about it. As males always were at the premise to show off their manliness, she assumed. "I think Bran helped me get my stuff inside," she said as she looked over towards the giant male with the bear cub. She would really have to get up the courage to thank him for that, someday hopefully. "No, I would... I would like to get to know you and see the castle," she said with a sweet smile. Though there was some concern in her eyes when Finnley was running out like that. Hopefully Selena was right about those two males watching out for him... Maybe she should join the snowball fight after all?
Interaction: Her roommate Selena thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup
Mention: Big scary guy, Bran, and the bear cub, Pierogi Veil Walker Veil Walker // The wings of Sam Kio.exe Kio.exe
Outfit: Burgundy dress and jacket and Kitchen shoes

Haven Mitchelson

Haven smiled broadly as her roommate pulled her into a tight hug. Thank god he was so nice; it seemed like they were going to get along great. “Oh no, no I’m doing amazing”, she said after Cynder expressed his concern for her, pulling him back in for a quick hug. “Thank you for offering to help me get settled, I don’t have too much stuff so it really shouldn’t take long at all.”

Haven turned to the guy standing next to Cynder as he spoke up. Pretty name for a pretty girl. He was totally flirting with her, but before she could respond, another girl walked up and introduced herself as Isaac's roommate. She seemed nice but very uncomfortable introducing herself. Isaac seemed excited about meeting his roommate though.

Before she could introduce herself to Wilhemina, Isaac stood up, grabbed a sword, and shouted that he was joining the snowball fight. Why the hell did he have a sword? What was with the students at this school? One walked around shirtless in the snow, one had a pet bear, one had wings, and now Isaac was carrying around a sword. At least her roommate didn't seem like he was about to sprout wings and start swinging a battle-axe. That would be kind of cool though.....and it would make for a great photo.

Isaac, who Haven now realized was like a foot taller than her (because apparently everyone at this school was taller than her), asked if the rest of them were coming outside to the snowball fight with a wink. “Yeah we’re coming”, she said, shooting Isaac a wink back. “Come on. Both of you”, she said, reaching over to grab her roommate’s hand. Haven started walking towards the doors that led outside, taking Cynder with her and hoping that the other girl was following.

interactions: Cynder and Wilma ( ClownPope ClownPope ), Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz )​

Aiden Rosewood
Assertive Teddy Bear
She took her time giving him her attention. She clearly was accustomed to being needed by students and tending to their needs as she spoke with the most poise and composure. Her voice was practically music to his ears as they perked up at her recognition. His lighter blue green eyes held her deep emerald gaze for a fleeting moment as he couldn't over power her aura. He cleared his throat as he tried to shock himself into acting normal after successfully striking up a conversation with the magnificently gorgeous headmistress. Do not let your eyes wander. He mentally reminded himself as he forced his gaze to stay to her face and not stray anywhere else.

Finally taking the chance to respond, he smiled. “Even so, you're very generous and kind.” She played off her actions modestly. Could he expect any different? Adjusting his stance to be more presentable, straight standing and giving off his confident air. A quick chuckle escaped from him as he felt that she had just explained his action of speaking to her with a saying unintentionally. “Then I guess I will be as bold as I can be in hopes I receive great fortunes. I haven't been here for more than two hours and I've already learned something. No wonder you're the headmistress.” He pushed himself to use the word and fought his brain to leave it in the air instead of playing with it in his mind. He was then startled when she tried to address him. With lightly pinked cheeks he put his face into his hand in an embarrassed manner. “How rude of me. I apologize, Lady Blackmore. My name is Aiden Rosewood.” Lifting his head after, he tried to push through the moment when he watched her emerald eyes shoot daggers at a student. Aiden tried to follow her gaze to see her target but he was too slow and couldn't pinpoint who she was angry with. As quickly as her eyes shot daggers, her mood reverted back to normal. Terrifying but somehow...I like it. When Tehuri apologized, he grinned and shook his head while waving his hands slightly. “No need to be sorry, ma'am. You're a hard working busy woman and I'm taking up your time.”

During the failed attempt to catch whoever Tehuri was shooting eye daggers at, Aiden caught glimpses and glares from other students around the room. Either they're jealous or this is a bad idea. No way this could be a bad idea... look at her! They must be jealous. Even while his ears picked up the screams of a snowball fight he was too focused on his current plan. Nodding to Tehuri as he took her invitation, he sat down and took slow bites of his food as he was more concerned with the conversation. “Thank you.” He started, “As you're aware, many of us lost a majority of our belongings. How would I go about getting some of that back? Clothing primarily.” He stopped to take a bite of food as he watched her casually sip some tea like royalty then somehow make eating a pancake attractive to him. He couldn't help his eyes from following her like a hawk just to take her in. “Uh.. My schoolwork and other academics are also of concern but I'm sure there's a plan in place already.” He shrugged at the latter request. She then took the free moment to tell him to call her by her first name. His heart practically jumped out of his chest with the victory he felt he had just claimed. He couldn't help the smile on his face as he continued against his own judgment, melting at her wink as his face started to explode in a large blush. “And, honestly, I've fantasized about coming to this school one day just to experience what so few people get to experience. Would I be able to get a tour from the woman who knows this place best...Tehuri?” He gestured toward her as he finished, forcing himself to say her name as he felt it was only appropriate since she gave him permission. His mind was racing with thoughts as he awaited her reply yet he was at her mercy and could only wait.
Bow Chicka Bow Wow|Valendor Dining Hall| Outfit | Interaction: Tehuri DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Mention: Cynder ClownPope ClownPope Selena thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup

coded by weldherwings.

Dexter Wayans
Fantasy Fanatic
His roommate gave him the feeling of a giant teddy bear. That was not because of the bear that sat near his side, though having a pet bear seemed epic to Dexter. Was it really a bear or just one of those giant dogs, though? He looked at it inquisitively with a grin and a hand of his chin as he tried to look through the creature to determine what it was. As quickly as he went into deep thought mode, he was pulled out by the strong voice of his new roommate. Dexter was then even more surprised when Bran leaned over the table to extend his arm toward him. It was like watching a viking, or someone more well known for natural strength, in real time. Dexter was basically ready to drool as he felt like this roommate of his was the descendant of a real fantasy. Before noticing he had to react, Bran took Dexter's forearm in his own and squeezed with a firm grip that showed off his strength and his control over it. Dexter has some strength to him but nothing compared to Bran. Bran had to work out. Maybe this was the inspiration he needed to actually try to build muscle instead of being thankful that he got lucky with what he has. Dexter's eyes glistened as he tried to return the gesture to Bran as he listened to his new friend speak.

Nodding to show that he was listening, Dexter felt like the room was finally becoming as lively as it should be. More comfortable. He perked up at the comment about being a man of peace. “I am a man of peace but will fight for the honor of those I value if the need were to make itself known. I would prefer peace but I will not pretend that others would feel the same.” His words held a steel determination. As if he wanted to prove himself to this exemplary specimen of a man in front of him.

Being swept up in Bran's guidance, he was being pushed out of the cafeteria when Bran suddenly stopped to turn around and Dexter could see the faint glow of a blush on the bearded man's face. I see, he really is a giant teddy bear. He mentally noted the confirmation to himself. He was clear that Bran and this Magnolia at least had a close bond or full on relationship. When Bran turned back to him, Dexter pumped his fist in a victorious manner. “I would love to join the competition of a snow ball fight! My accuracy is impeccable!” He bragged about his ability but failed to mention that it took him either some extra time to aim or the blatant disregard of accuracy to unleash a bombardment of snowballs. It depended on how he assessed the situation.
Complete Excitement | Dining hall| Outfit | Interaction: Bran Veil Walker Veil Walker Mention: Magnolia Kio.exe Kio.exe

coded by weldherwings.

Kathryne DeVille
Ignorant Demoness
It was the most pleasant of surprises to see that the dazzling woman skipping through the cafeteria with excitement that seemed to hold no bounds stopped in her tracks in front of her. Kat was momentarily caught up in her beauty and energy so she didn't even register her speak about how humans were cute and adorable. “He-” Before having a chance to even speak, the woman in front of her bombarded her ears with compliments and wrapped her into an energetically forceful embrace. Kat returned the energetic hug and tried to sway the two back and forth. “I'm lovely? YOU'RE LOVELY!” Kat retorted with giggles. “I'm Kathryne!” She pulled away from the girl before being pulled back in. “Please call me Kat!” When she was finally released, her new roommate of perfection referred to a gloomy looking male who did not seem to want to be in the room. He was also dressed in an...interesting manner. But expression is expression and he was rocking whatever look he was going for, fake wings and all.

Kat's head snapped back to Magnolia after hearing what she said. Teeth? Shadows? What?... Kat was not following but seeing Maggie cover her mouth in such a panicked way made it obvious that asking about what she said was not a good idea. Besides, it would be way too rude to bombard her new roommate with questions right now. They had to get acclimated and used to each other first! Kat shook her head as kindly as she could to show that she wasn't going to pursue the topic.

The attention was then shot toward a large male who looked like he could crush her with just one finger. He was tall, muscular, and looked like he could blow her house down with a large breath. Though his demeanor was much more welcoming as he responded to Maggie and his face lightened immensely, Kat wasn't sure she would want to be the target of a snowball from him. With how her face lit up, Maggie seemed to want nothing more than to be in the snowball fight. “If Maggie is in, maybe I can try! But I want to be on her team pretty please! Or I can cheer you guys on because I might be better at keeping score!” She wanted to be part of the fun but she wasn't sure if she was made for such an event.
Excitement -> Slightly Nervous| Dining Hall| Outfit | Interaction: Magnolia Kio.exe Kio.exe Bran Veil Walker Veil Walker Aleksi DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Dexter (myself)

coded by weldherwings.

Selena
If Hannicus were sitting any closer, Selena would have given him a sharp kick to the ankle under the table. Hannicus himself was an interesting sort. Unlike most of them, he was actually human. He just happened to have connections with people...higher up, so to say. Selena thought he was an attractive guy, but his passion for all things "Great Old Ones" was just a tad off-putting. It wasn't that Selena was opposed to religion, quite the opposite in fact, it was just that many religions didn't want anything to do with beings like her. Selena respected the religions and their respective deities, even if she did not directly worship them herself. Thus Hannicus's devotion just left Selena feeling quite unsure with how to interact with him properly. Also, he was the leader of the Pastafarian's, and Italian food of the savory sort did not agree with her vampiric senses.

"Well, I heard she undergoes those facial surgeries that some of the major celebrities go under. It's very expensive. Why do YOU think she looks so young Hanni?" Selena set her teacup down while resting her chin delicately in her palm and looked Hannicus in the eyes, daring him to make another comment that would out all of their unusual heritages. Although, Sam was going a good enough job of that himself. Selena hoped the Dolgas students came to the conclusion he was a hardcore LARP'er.

Selena turned her attention back to Esmeralda and took the final bite of her French toast. Like Tehuri, she didn't taste the food to its full effect due to her vapiric nature. Still, she tried to enjoy human foods. Especially the desserts. "I did make this myself, thank you! Well, not the shoes, I cant make shoes. I think that's wonderful you chose to follow the culinary arts! Do you specialize in a specific cultures cuisine or do you make a bit of everything?" Selena waited for Esmeralda to finish responding to her previous questions. "Oh Bran helped you with your things? That sounds about right, he looks like he would be rough around the edges but is actually a big softie." Selena looked at the human that Bran had been assigned to room with. His appearance gave off the vibes of a musician, punk or metal, but his words screamed full on nerd. Selena knew beings who had been alive for a very long time who spoke more up to date than him. Selena came to the conclusion that it was cute, very cute. Oh, how much he was going to love rooming with a legit dragon if he were to find out.

Selena noticed that although Esmeralda agreed to a tour, she watched one of the humans (Finn was it?) leave the room with Aleksi and the others for their snowball fight. By watching the girl, Selena deduced that she was either very shaken from her encounter at Dolgas, or she was incredibly shy. Perhaps a mix of the two. "Alright, when you're done eating we can head outside. If you change your mind about the snowball fight, that's alright. There is plenty of time to get familiar with the campus. I want you to feel comfortable while you're at Valendor. I can also help you make introductions if you would like." Selena smiled politely at Esmeralda, making sure to keep her lips tightly sealed to ensure her fangs wouldn't be noticed.

Interactions: DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Tenma Tenma
Mentions: Veil Walker Veil Walker BittyBobcat BittyBobcat iShyShy iShyShy Kio.exe Kio.exe
Shoes

Hannicus Greencoast: Ex Oblivione Part 3

'Well, plastic surgery is certainly advanced quite abit. But i hear some stories...' His voice dipped to a whisper as he leaned towards Selena and Nicolas. 'I hear she bathes in the blood of virgins once a fortnight.' Hannicus regaled in faux-deep tones to Selena, holding the coffee mug under his chin like a flashlight.

'On that score, I'm sure Azuris could tell you all about it.' He grinned as his voice picked back up, waving to the perpetually grumpy merman across the room. Once, Azuris had made the mistake of saying he didn't like nymphs because they were too sexy, or something to that effect in Hannicus' presence. Well, that was awhile ago- Hannicus was certain his memories were misconstruing the statement, but he didn't particularly care.

The Dolgas fellow, Nicolas looked at him oddly, as though he was actually considering the veracity of his statement. Well, for what it was worth, it wasn't like fiction was much stranger than fact in this case...or different, for that matter. Well, if he started twiggin' to the nature of this institution they had a neuralizer as a headmistress, so Hannicus wasn't too worried about running his mouth.

Finishing his breakfast, he began unfurling his club banner. It looked terrible, frankly- he haf commissioned a dorm-mate to help him draw the poster but the poor fellow had to return to his subterranean home for the break because he had snakes growing out his eyes and no way of concealing them. Still, being in Valendor's Pastafarian Society for several years (which, surprisingly, didn't require him to the founder) had taught Hannicus to be shameless.

'Hey, help me hang this up- yeah, right .' He gestured to Nicolas and Selena.

pastafarian-1.png

Interactions: Selena ( thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup ), Nicolas ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ), Azuris ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein )

Cynderic Mayfield

Cynder's smile couldn't get any wider. He was thrilled his roommate seemed so nice. They would definitely get along. He looked between her and Isaac as he attempted to flirt with her. Dang anyone sees a girl around here and they just can't help themselves huh. He snickered. "Don't get too friendly now."

When Wilhelmina came up he tensed a little. She did have certain...attributes that would give herself away especially at a close range. Luckily it seemed Haven hadn't noticed. Well Bird man over there was already kind of a dead giveaway as well and no one was questioning him either. He let out a small sigh of relief and perked back up when Isaac stood up and asked them if they were coming. Somehow it had escape him until now that he had a sword at the table. Gods the humans must think they're so weird. He was shaken from his thoughts when Haven took his hand. His excitement rushed back and he followed along to the exit although with his quick pace he might've been pulling the poor girl. "Lets go! Lets go!"

Outside Cynder shuttered as the cold air hit him. He probably should've wore pants, he wasn't expecting to be going outside in the first place. He didn't seem too alone in that aspect though as he seen the other human scoop up some snow with bare hands. He looked out across the big open courtyard and stuck frozen. His hand slipped out of Havens grasp as his shoulders shot up. Under the tuft of hair that covered his eyes his catlike pupils dilated into large disk and in a move that probably looked very strange Cynder crouched to the ground on all fours. His shoulders and head low whilst his hindquarters were up higher like a cat ready to pounce. A small group of pigeons were flocked on the drive up to the main building. His eyes glued to them as his mouth opened and twitched but only small chattering noises emitted from him. In a quick motion he leapt forward. The birds scattered. He jumped up with an arm outstretched just barely missing one of the blasted birds. Back on his feet he continued chattering as he watched them fly off. Dang, if only this human body could jump just a little bit high- Human body- Hu- Oh no. Realizing what he'd just done Cynder stood frozen in place. He didn't dare look behind him. No no. Hopefully the rest would come thundering out and that'd be enough of a distraction. He silently cursed his idiot cat brain.

Mentions: Sam, Finn
Interactions: Haven ( kath1515 kath1515 ), Isaac ( Physiicz Physiicz )

Bran grinned as he saw the news of a snowball fight ripple through the school's dining room. He enjoyed seeing the Valendor students welcome and include the Dolgas students. There were exceptions, of course, but everyone seemed to be getting in at least a polite manner. He shook his head as the boy... Aiden was it? Yes, Aiden. Aiden continued his flirtations with the Headmistress. Well, if he wanted to swim with the sharks, Bran would not be the one to stop him. Noticing the curious and anxious looks his pet was receiving, Bran held him up proudly. Pierogi let out a hungry whine as he was pulled away from a piece of bacon it had been gnawing on.
"This is Pierogi!" Bran announced to those still in the dining room. "He is a Kamchatka bear. I found him in a crevice back home. I pulled him out, and he followed me home. Father was not pleased." Bran's expression turned somber for a moment, before it was replaced by a smile that looked forced to any who knew him well. Bran set down his bear, motioning him to follow, and walked outside where people had begun to gather.

Bran wandered out just in time to see Cynder create a spectacle of himself before the new students. Bran forced back a sigh, instead choosing to let out a booming laugh.
"Ah, Cynder my friend. You almost had them that time!" Turning to anyone who had seen the boy's antics, Bran gave them a shrug. "You see, Cynder's first day here, his favorite shirt was ruined by those feathered miscreants, and he has sworn revenge on them since." Moving closer to Cynder, Bran stretched out a hand, grasping just under the neck of Cynder's jacket, taking care not to stretch or tear anything as he lifted him upright momma cat style. Patting him lightly on the back, Bran let out another chuckle.
"There, there, my friend. You almost had them. Still, no harm this time, eh?" He asked, giving the boy a look that conveyed a more subtle message to those in the know. This done, Bran set about finding a place to set up a snow fort on the edge of the trees.
"Anyone on my team, please gather here!"

OTU0IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

Aleksi Valdir
Beta of the Eryna pack

Protective of his new friends as always, Aleksi kept an eye on Haven. They were only fragile, and small, human beings. Though he knew Cynder was little threat to them. He smiled at the boy so enthusiastically gushed over Haven and pulled her into a tight hug, before getting all worried about any injuries. Wilhelmina joined in on their conversation a bit hesitating towards her new roommate Isaac. Pleasant fellow, that Aleksi had many encounters against. All in good nature and consent of course!

"It is mister Husky for you, Isaac!" Aleksi said with a playful pout when he was called out as the labrador. It was not really a surprise his team was chosen, as he knew of the males desire to face off in every possible way to his best friend. "Careful with that needle before you poke someone eyes out," Aleksi teased back when the sword was on that back in under a second. He wanted to say something more when Finnley, his new roommate, called out to race him. Aleksi had to physically restrain himself from just jumping up and over the table, instead of going around it.

It was however rather impossible to hide the smirk and that predatoral look on his face, as he ran after the other. He was right on his heels, when the smaller male suddenly came to a stop to grab snow. Luckily he had quick reflexes and managed to side step, which of course resulted in him loosing his footing on some treacherous slippy part. He laughed though as he went down into the soft layer of snow that had formed and rolled onto his back. "Spontanious snowangels!" he called out as he moved his arms up and own beside him. Not at all bothered by the fact that he was still half naked, and the snow was very cold.

It was the typical cat like chattering sound that made him turn his head. Just in time to see that butt wiggle and Cynder attacking those poor pigeons. "You almost had them." His voice and words syncing with the words his best friend was saying as well. He grinned as the huge man picked up the catboy like it was nothing by the back of his neck. Something Bran had tried once, and only once, with him. Very bad idea. "And he is coming closer each time to make them pay for it," he said as he so easily picked up on the story Bran sold to the humans.

Aleksi sat upright when Bran lead his little team away to gather among the trees, snow was melting rather quickly on his skin. It helped having a high body temperature than humans... "Guess we will have to find another place," he muttered more towards himself, before pointing towards one of the lower walls. Though he was unsure if the humans were big enough to watch over it. "That shall be our fort," he declared. He would find them something to stand on, if necesarry. He was sure there were some logs or stones around....
Interaction: Isaac Physiicz Physiicz // And more in general to his 'team'
Mention: Cynder ClownPope ClownPope // Finn BittyBobcat BittyBobcat // Bran Veil Walker Veil Walker
Outfit: Just pants

102.jpg

Azuris
Young Prince of Nilmehona

The human seemed to have heard him, so Azuris hid further into his clothes. It was a mistake, he did not want the conversation. And he did not like those eyes on him. He was about to look up with a glare and a snare, when the other was distracted by Isaac and not much later running to the outside winter world. Much to his delight, this seemed to have a snowballing effect on the rest of the group. Aleksi was running after him, at least having the decency to go around the table this time and one of the girls was pulling Cynder and Wilma along, or the other way around. He didn't know, he didn't care as long as they were gone, so peace and quiet could be restored. Not that he would stay here for long...

"I heard my name?" His eyes had narrowed themselves into their usual state when refering to any of the other students. It was nothing personal towards Hannicus, though the man had a habit of simply talking your ear off about... some gods thing or so. Honestly Azuris was not religious at all, but he was sure as hell that he was not gonna join that Pasta stuff the other always told about. He rolled his eyes at the sight of the banner, bright yellow with purple and green. That was an assault to the eyes...

Finally the list of roommates seemed to be abandonned on the table and he reached forward to look it over. Mori. His almost black eyes looked around to see where the fox was. Guess he could have gotten worse luck. Not that he and the kitsune where on friendly base. He was however happy to see it was his room the other had to move into, so he didn't have to part from his salt water pool. If he had gotten it his way the whole room would just be one giant pull, but Headmistress Blackmore said all rooms should be inclusive or some shit. He didn't want his room to be invaded, but he had had not choice but to accept there had to be a little platform for the bed. Which he hardly ever used by the way.

So the only lucky part about getting Mori was probably the fact he did not have to hide his supernatural side and could continue his sleeping habits as usual. Preferable underwater. He slowly got up from the chair, leaving the list with names for who ever else wanted to check it. "Did you get your stuff upstairs yet, Vulpix?" he asked as he stood next to his chair. They were gonna share a room after all, so he should probably at least try to be friendlier, or something like that. "Or were you afraid you'd drown?" So far the friendliness. And honestly, who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to put a Thunder Fox in a room that was mostly water?
Interaction: Hannicus Tenma Tenma // Vulpix, Mori Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
Mention: Finnley BittyBobcat BittyBobcat // Headmistress Blackmore DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Outfit: Turtleneck

IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

Esmeralda Torres
The friendly cook

Esmeralda looked at the male Selena had woven into their conversation. He looked rather... She wasn't sure how to describe it. Yet he gave her a weird feeling, which was nothing unusual, most males did. It was however the topic that they chose to talk about so openly, that made her a bit more uncomfortable than she was already. She looked over to the head of the table, where Aiden was trying to charm his way with the headmistress. This place was.... really unusual. Yet so far she couldn't exactly put her finger down on what it was, plus Selena made sure she didn't have the time to talk about it more.

"Ah, I enjoy the more Eastern cuisine. Boisorean and Nyana kitchen are amazing. I do have my masters on world cuisines, so I can make dishes from all over the world. Some will be easier for me to make than other, but I love a challenge," she said with a smile. Her eyes lit up a bit more as they came to her favorite subject, which could bring her in the state that she forgot about the world around her and let go of her timid, reserved personality. "I would love to make all your favorite foods as a thank you for any clothes you may make for me," she quickly added. She wouldn't really be able to pay her otherwise. "I am currently working on getting my masters in culinary bussiness and management," she said with a softer tone, as her eyes traveled to the big man that had been pointed out before. Only his back was still visible though as he had been on his way outside, after introducing what indeed had been a bear cub, Pierogi.

Esmee picked up some of the last bits of foods that she had put on her plate. She had tried a bit of everything and couldn't help but to judge the quality, which was honestly very good. She would only have made a few different choices here and there. Selena reassured her again she was free to join the snowball fight and she shook her head. "No, no, I rather see the place and the room first," she said, when the male, Hanni, spoke up again. At least she was fairly sure that was what Selena had called him. She looked at the banner, he had rolled out and asked Selena to help him put up. She automatically grabbed the other end, helpful as always and it seemed to be important to him. "Join the Pastafarian society?" she read out loud. She had never heard of something like that, yet she had to admit the drawings looked nice.

Esmee grabbed an empty chair to climb on so she could put the banner up. Not that she had anything to hang it from or hang it with. "What is the Pastafarian society?" she asked. Her eyes shyly finding Hannicus. He gave off a weird vibe, but he didn't seem that dangerous? It was still too early to tell though and she had told herself to give everyone a fair chance...
Interaction: Her roommate, Selena thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup // Weird vibe guy, Hanni(cus) Tenma Tenma
Mention: Big scary guy, Bran, and the bear cub, Pierogi Veil Walker Veil Walker
Outfit: Burgundy dress and jacket and Kitchen shoes

Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png

Tehuri Blackmore
The Ancient Vampire Queen

Simp... It was muttered under her breath and hardly audible for most, but for Tehuri it sounded as if the other vampire had spoken standing next to her. It was not that she could disagree, but it was a bit rude to right away insult the humans at their arrival. Her gaze stayed on the male next to her, while she heard Hannicus teasing question just as loud as clear. Along with the explanation of bathing in virgin blood. Her eyes sparkled softly as she could enjoy a good natured tease like that, she was hardly offended by it. Though she tried to keep her attention to the male in front of her, who was just sucking up every word she spoke. She had to admit, she was rather impressed by his focus. Not only with the snowball fight going on, but also with not letting his gaze wander to other interesting places that were part of her. Most guys couldn't help at least a peek, and she was sure he had taken some too, but most men did have a hard time recovering from those peeks... Which turned to stares and gawking, but Aiden Rosewood kept up the role of gentlemen.

Once again, he apologized for taking up any of ther time and she gave a soft shake of her head. "It is the winterbreak for me too, mister Rosewood, so don't worry about taking up my time," she reassured him once again. His concerns were his clothes and his academics and she gave a soft nod. "Dolgas will see to replace all the academic related issues, for as far as they are possible," she said softly, "but rebuilding the whole academy will have a pricetag on its own and will probably take some time. So Valendor is not opposed to helping out further, either financial or letting students stay here longer and possible even follow the classes. Yet there is no solid word spoken in that." There was of course a lot of protest, logically so, to let the humans stay and follow classes here. Housing such a small amount of them for two weeks had already been very difficult to arrange. Hopefully their stay here would go without too much trouble and thus show it would be safe for the other students to come here and follow their classes while Doglas Academy was rebuild.

"As for your clothes and other items, as old as the building may look, we have a superb wifi connection, and amazone prime knows to find our gates," Tehuri chuckled as she teased the male a bit. She looked over towards Selena and Hannicus, who were now busy handing that banner of the pastafarian club. Though she did agree to let her students believe whatever they wanted, it wasn't always easy, due to her sensitivity to holy items. Yet so far it had not caused many problems and any religious students were respectful towards her weakness in response. "Selena is also skillful to provide clothes, and we have several student shops in the other building, where you may find whatever you need as well," she said, "I can show you." And with that between the lines also promising him a tour of the building. "But the internet is probably your best bet. We have computers in the library, in case you need one," she said. For now, Valendor would cover expenses, if it didn't get too crazy.

She finished the last bit of pancake and then sucked a bit of syrup from her fingers. Her red lips pouting around it as she was careful not to slice herself on those sharp fangs. Only the tips were showing, but they couldn't wait to sink themselves into that neck. Not yet though. She had to be patient. The dining room was slowly getting emptier, with most of the bunch running outside enthusiastically for the snowball fight that was about to happen. "Aleksi, Bran, Isaac... Keep yourselves in check!" She called after the bunch, honestly having no idea if her words would be heard. The trio was used to go all in against each other, and she could only hope they would not forget these were humans. She wasn't that worried about Bran, he wouldn't even harm a fly. But Aleksi and his competitive nature, with an Isaac only prodding that fire? She would just have to trust Bran to keep them in check...

The vampiress got gracefully up from her chair. Her hands slding down her body to stroke out any folds and creaks in her clothes. Her fingers quickly buttoning up her jacket again. "Shall we go then?" Not that she expected him to say no, he was practically already drooling all over her. Her eyes traveled over towards Selena and Esmee, who seemed to have made the mistake of asking Hannicus about his little society, which wasn't that little world wide, but the club didn't seem to be that popular. To no ones surprise, but Hannicus' it seemed. "Are there any other volunteers to join the grand tour of Valendor?" she asked in an attempt to save the human and probably calm Selenas worries about the one she called simp. She knew the vampire detested her choice of diet, which was all returned. Animal blood... Why would one chose something so third ranked...? Yet it was probalby best for them to agree to disagree on food choices.
Interaction: Her possible true breakfast - Aiden Rosewood iShyShy iShyShy // Selena thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup // Esmee DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein // Hannicus Tenma Tenma
Mention: Isaac Physiicz Physiicz // Aleksi DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein // Bran Veil Walker Veil Walker
Outfit: Outfit and Heels

Last edited:

Isaac Lynch

interactions:
Aleksi
mentions:
Cynderic, Bran, Aleksi
tags:

mood:
Strategysing
outfit:
outfit here

Isaac laughed at Aleksi's comment before strolling out behind him. Isaac could very well have sprinted past both the wolf boy and the human boy but why waste energy when the fight was still to come? Isaac eyed up Bran as he walked outside, intent on getting the better of the big man. Maybe one day they will have a good natured fight. He started to stretch out his arms but his eyes widened as Cynderic exited the building only to do some weird shit with the pigeons. Isaac began laughing as Bran and Aleksi attempted to recover the situation. Tears began forming as his laughter echoed throughout the grounds. Isaac held his stomach and wiped the tears away, "Lads, it can't get any better than this!" he grinned, wiping the remainder of tears away. Isaac continued smiling as he pushed a hand through his hair assessing the situation. Surely the humans were going to find that incredibly strange but maybe if they found out the truth around here then they would be safer. Who knows. Isaac wandered over toward Aleksi as the two teams split off.

"Yes alpha, this shall be our fort!" Isaac smirked giving the other male a mock salute before taking a jump onto the wall, turning into a blur with his speed. Isaac made it seem almost effortless, the wall being maybe five foot, he didn't even break a sweat. He placed his hands on his hips and surveyed the area, his strategic mind kicking into overdrive. "We need to watch the flanks!" Isaac announced to his group, "Yes this area can become overrun very quickly if they are smart about it."

Isaac looked down at his team, "Bran will of course be the hardest opponent but luckily you guys got me," he winked and flashed a disarming smile.

cosantóir

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Selena
Selena turned her attention back onto Hannicus. "Oh, is that so? Well, if that's the case I would be careful if I were you." Was that joke too cruel? Selena wasn't sure, but she thought that perhaps Hannicus would take it in good stride. Selena smiled at the boy anyways, hoping that conveyed her playful tone. Things were going well this morning with Hannicus, maybe she was better at socializing with him than she had previously believed.

Esmeralda answered Selena's questions about her cooking. The cuisine that the human studied was not familiar to her, but she smiled anyways. Esmeralda seemed a bit shy, or just shaken by recent events, and it was nice to see her open up about her passions. "That's excellent," Selena replied. "I will make sure to show you the kitchens later. Although I dont use them myself, I know the kitchens here are state of the art. I'm sure they should be to your liking." Could she do crepes? Selena loooooved crepes. Especially the way the Japanese turned them into ice cream cones for street food and festivals. It was the peak of human culture in Selena's opinion. "Do you plan on running your own restaurant or catering business?"

Hannicus grabbed Selena's attention once more when he asked for both her and Azuris' help hanging his banner. The merman scoffed at it and went off to find his new roommate. Selena pursed her lips at his behavior and returned her focus to the banner. "Of course I will! Esmeralda, I am going to help Hanni hang his banner and then when you are done eating you can meet me by the exit and I can show you around."

Selena hadn't expected Esmeralda to help them hang the banner, but it was nice to see her willingly help out a stranger so early on. Pulling a chair up against the wall, Selena stood atop it and hoped Hannicus couldn't see up her skirt from where he stood. "You know Hanni, this would really pop if you added some glitter to it!". Her suggestion would probably get thrown out the window, but Selena felt it couldnt hurt to throw it out there first. Glitter really would make it stand out. Or, more than it already did with it's bright colors. When Esmeralda asked Hannicus what his organization stood for Selena was interested in finding out for herself. "I was under the impression the Pastafarian society was a club for pasta enthusiasts, but looking at your drawings I see now maybe I was wrong...Oh! Does it have to do with your belief system? That would make more sense than pasta...why did I think it was pasta..."

Selena hopped down and returned the chair to where she had stolen it from. Grabbing her parasol Selena walked back over to Esmeralda. "Are you ready? I do need to make a quick stop and grab those fabrics Blackmore previously mentioned, but it shouldnt be too much of a hassle." Selena opened up her parasole (she knew some people considered it bad luck, but if she waited until she was outside she would burn herself) and threw open the doors to the outside, revealing the snowball fight already in progress. "Shall we?" Slowly, Selena began walking away from the building, making sure Esmeralda could keep up with her.

Interactions: DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Tenma Tenma
Mentions: DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Shoes

170.jpg
Mori Asano Eizan
The Thunder Kitsune
Situated outside the school, just a few miles into the forest, in a little clearing with a stream, a large auburn-furred fox frolicked through the grass, jumping up into the air every time a butterfly took flight in an attempt to catch it. He’d been out there for nearly an hour already, rolling in the grass and splashing around in the stream. He’d spent countless hours in this clearing since his arrival at Valendor. It had become his favorite place, his haven, somewhere he could go to run, jump, and play like the playful fox he was. After receiving the news the night before that humans would be arriving at Valendor and he was going to be required to switch to another room that he would share with another student, the fox had barely slept. When he’d found himself lying awake in bed for the fifth time that night, he’d gotten up, and gone out to his clearing to cheer up before breakfast.
Now, knowing it was nearly time to return to the school to attend that breakfast and greet the humans that had led Headmistress Blackmore to rob him of his personal room, Mori sat in the grass, a look almost like a frown on his canine-like face. He stayed there for another few seconds before he sighed and stood up onto his furry white paws. Shaking out his fur, he took off at a fast lope in the direction of the school, knowing Blackmore would not be pleased if he was late to greet the humans. He reached the school within a few minutes and slipped into one of the many entrances, heading quickly back up to his room. Once there, he allowed his transformation to overtake him until he returned to two legs. Quickly throwing on a white long-sleeve shirt, a pair of jeans, and his favorite pair of slip-ons, Mori reluctantly traipsed down the stairs and into the dining room. Despite his efforts, he was a few minutes late, and nearly everyone was already seated at the table.

Avoiding Blackmore’s glare, Mori gracefully swept across the room and sat down in a chair, quickly scanning the table for fruits and vegetables. Snatching up one of the pre-prepared fruit bowls, Mori happily dug in, not paying very much attention to what went on around them. Blackmore’s only requirements had been that he be at breakfast and he keep his true nature, as well as that of the school, secret. She’d never specified he had to be enthusiastic about the humans’ arrival, or that he had to greet any of them personally, so the fox was more than content to eat his breakfast in peace. Before he knew it, several students, both from Dolgas and Valendor, were disappearing out the front entrance of the school. Oblivious to their purpose for this, Mori brushed off the action and continued shoveling pieces of delicious fruit into his mouth.

He enjoyed only a few more minutes of peace, however, before a shadow was cast over him as the form of someone standing beside his chair blocked the light from the windows. Swallowing a strawberry, Mori looked up at who stood beside his chair with a friendly smile. He worried it would be a human, and when he found Azuris’s scowling face, he almost wished it had been. It wasn’t as though Mori had anything against the merman personally, but the two were quite nearly opposites, so they rarely spent any time around each other, and Mori, who was excited and joyful almost constantly, didn’t feel comfortable around Azuris’s frigid personality. Still, Mori offered the merman his usual friendly, inherently mischievous grin and waited for him to speak.

The fox nearly choked on the blueberry he popped into his mouth when he processed Azuris’s words. Overcome by disbelief, Mori snatched the paper that listed the roommates from the table and scanned it, looking for his name. Sure enough, there he was, listed next to Azuris’s name. Inwardly, Mori’s expression filled with displeasure, the thought of having to sleep in a room that was 90% a saltwater pool not pleasing him, but outwardly, his disbelief slowly reverted back into a friendly, if somewhat dimmed, smile. Mori frowned when Azuris accused of him being afraid to drown, not appreciating the cat reference. He was not a cat, damnit. He was a fox; there was a difference.

“No, not yet. I was unaware of who I was meant to be rooming with,” Mori began, still frowning. “If we’re going to be rooming together for two weeks, I would appreciate it if you refrained from calling me that wretched nickname. Just because I’m a fox with multiple tails doesn’t mean I look like that googly-eyed little Pokemon creature. I’m much cuter than that, if I do say so myself. And also, since I’m being forced to move into your room, I have some ground rules. Well, really only one: No splashing. If you splash me while I’m sleeping, I will scratch you.”

Interaction: Azuris ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein )
Mention: Everyone
Outfit:
The Usual + Shoes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back