• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

vada

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1x1 Search Status: Open
Looking for 1 or 2 new writing partners

✩ Hello Starshine! ✩

I go by Vada online. I have been writing for 10+ years.
I also love to read, and will often read books within the same genre of the stories my partners and I are working on. Feel free to tell me about the books you’re currently reading. I love almost all genres, and being introduced to new authors & universes.

✩ CST, or GMT-5 ✩

✩ LGBTQ+ Friendly ✩

✩ RP in Threads, DMs, or Discord ✩

✩ Schedule: My posts can usually be expected at least once a day - not currently writing on weekends ✩​

• ✩ Genres I love: Romance / Fantasy (Urban & High) / Supernatural / Slice of Life / Realistic or Modern / Historical / Dystopian

✩ Genres I don’t love: Space sci-fi / High School / Cyberpunk

✩ Relationship Dynamics: I’m open to romantic, platonic, family, friends, enemies, and everything in between.

✩ Worldbuilding: I like to worldbuild as I go, so we don’t get too caught up in that part of things that the story itself never takes off.

✩ Multiple Characters: I am a sucker for lots of characters. Main characters, side characters, npcs, gimme gimme.

✩ Post Length: My posts are typically between 400 - 1000 words each. I don’t expect you to match that, just as long as you give me something with enough substance to respond to, word count doesn’t really matter.

✩ Doubling: Not really my cup of tea. I would much rather have two separate pairings in their own threads.

[Edit: thread comments cleaned up Jun 29]
Ciao for now <3

Last edited:
Hey Vada,
The Lost Heir plot and Bloodlines United plot both seem interesting to me.
I'm up for starting one or even both RPs if you're willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back