• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ‘Vacations In The Last Days Of Earth’ Interest check thing

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
H i
So, I was sleeping, and then, it hit me, what if- I host an roleplay for once in my life about a ‘last days of earth’ plot.. thing! So uh- heres this!

A small group of highschool friends decide to spend their Summer Break together on a small island, since somehow their parents where nowhere to be seen and they somehow had the funds to spend a luxurious island vacation ok im rambling too much back to the story- but little did they know.. o h o.. They would be having a more... exciting trip than they thought! After a big-ass Asteroid ‘rain’ had hit.. about all of the world, it was left in a s h e s, and conveniently, our group survived, and seem to be the only one’s alive.. but with coconuts and pineapples running low (haha big metaphor for supplies and food LAUGH. NOW.) They seemed obligated to get the hell out of their safe zone AKA the only place without almost everything dead, AKA The small hut they were in for the vacation- and, well, we now find our group just going out of their vacation spot, and into the... dead world that awaits them.

How will they survive?

Ok after flooding my brain juice out this is what I currently have, feel free to post suggestions or just tell me you’re interested!

hey this seems like a fun idea and i'm super interested! I'll let you know if any plot ideas arise ehehe

hey this seems like a fun idea and i'm super interested! I'll let you know if any plot ideas arise ehehe
Thanks!, (just woke up lmaoo) I do hope this gets more interest!

This seems cool.
What if there was like bunkers around the world that they could get to? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back