• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [V20] Maiden, Mother, Crone - Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thanks folks. It's a dead end job and I was honestly happier without it, but I have rent to pay and couldn't find anything better in time,

Gonna get a post up today, anyway

One bit of great advice my Mom gave me: Being employed is the best time to job hunt. Because you can afford to be picky in getting what you really do want.

Hopefully you'll have a similar opportunity. :)

Epiphany Epiphany Heya, just a short note: I'll get a response up eventually, I'm just damn busy with real life stuff at the moment, and somehow the usual "let me post here soonish" turned into "whoops, it's already been a bloody month?" Sorry for the delay, I'll hopefully get a post up within the next few days.

Esbilon Esbilon I'd like to say a few words to Roberts before we leave - just didn't find the time to get a post up yet.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the group - Bela is tons of fun to write and I'm excited to see how we all bounce off each other.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the group - Bela is tons of fun to write and I'm excited to see how we all bounce off each other.
Posted. I somehow missted that you were waiting for me when you posted way back when.

No worries! Everyone is about some business right now, so I've got a line in monologues ready for Bela to deliver to Miranda as we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back