• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Uses Volkov's voice to get past his security measures, find out he is the biggest Super-villain the world has ever seen. Tell the public. Become national hero and star in a movie remake as yourself.

Ah, the dream
giphy.gif

you already know

rihanna is from here on dani's gif mama

Yeah, the Institute would most certainly frown upon murder. Considering their entire reputation with the public relies on restraint and lack of incidents. Of course, that alone wont stop him, but the Institute would most likely be having a few words. Boring, long words.

They will have had orientation for about a week at this point. We will go through the list of accepted characters and put you all in dorms with another person. So, when you get that, talk with the other about how you have been getting on and so forth. The RP will most likely start after that week of adjustment when lessons and things of that nature begin for your character!

Hope that helps!
It does. I figured they wouldnt let him be a killer or even to much of a heavy maimer...however i am sure that there are plenty of situations where he could be of aide. Id imagine his intimidation factor would be quite high, hell i wouldnt wanna mess with that. Breaking up riots, engaging terrorists, Deadly fires, even volcanic research would all be fields he could thrive in.

But all that is down the road. Part of his character development arc in my head canon is him figuring out HOW he can help, in his eyes he is an engine of destruction. A fun idea in my head. Dont worry he wont be an edge lord just a bit self depreciating.
(I could see him preventing the spread of a blaze by rapidly burning through the fuel etc.)

I really want this rp to play out to a good end. Perhaps a sequel of the kids all grown up and being heroes out in the world could form. So much potential here. And its really surprising because i isually HATE hero academy RP's but the premise here was too good to pass up.
(No pressure.)

I really feel bad about kinda shooting down your ideas the whole time - I mean it is cool, but technically we have someone already doing light/dark manipulation. If you feel ardent about it, then sure - I see no real problem with it if Perhaps you have a cool concept? On how to use it? In some unusual fashion? What did you have in mind?
I only saw light so I though somone with their opposite is fine man it seems the only power I like that isn't taken is banned

I really want this rp to play out to a good end. Perhaps a sequel of the kids all grown up and being heroes out in the world could form. So much potential here. And its really surprising because i isually HATE hero academy RP's but the premise here was too good to pass up.
(No pressure.)
Why does this remind of the Umbrella Academy wait

It's amazing you should see it. It's based off the comics that the lead singer of My Chemical Romance wrote. Seriously, watch it! Number 5 is my favorite character.
Yeah i know it just feels...angsty. Im not much of a fan of such things. So im iffy on it. I litterally walked away from naruto when sasuke admitted he was a whiney little b**ch. But my wife has been pestering me long enough about it that i may relent soon.

Quick question. Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE

Do our powers evolve or further mutate? For example will Antonio ever be able to grow hotter, or densify his crystaline structure to become harder than its current obsidian level? If not i understand. If so i have some plans bwahahahaha. (Jk ill be good.)

Last edited:
Quick question. Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE

Do our powers evolve or further mutate? For example will Antonio ever be able to grow hotter, or densify his crystaline structure to become harder than its current obsidian level? If not i understand. If so i have some plans bwahahahaha. (Jk ill be good.)

Without increasing the raw power or potential of the abilities themselves, I would say you could learn new forms or skills with them. Maybe there can be some changes - especially with characters that have an innate 'change' within them already, but for the most part I would say you can refine your ability. Can do more... with less? If that makes sense. We will see if we can expand on this at a later date.

Without increasing the raw power or potential of the abilities themselves, I would say you could learn new forms or skills with them. Maybe there can be some changes - especially with characters that have an innate 'change' within them already, but for the most part I would say you can refine your ability. Can do more... with less? If that makes sense. We will see if we can expand on this at a later date.
I suppose that works...kinda nerfs my intended growth pattern but im sure i can come up with something else. Ive already been snowballing applications that dont require additional heat or harder material. This came up because upon closer research it has come to my attentiom that obsidian is a little less hard than normal glass...though i suppose when molten hardness isnt much of a factor. Also he isnt actual obsidian anyway, just asthetically similar (looks the same.) so i neednt use the actual hardness and tensile strength of real obsidian. Is that fine?

I was thinking of something like quartz or marble as his actual hardness level. Not as hard as say diamonds or metal. But harder than glass or concrete.

I suppose that works...kinda nerfs my intended growth pattern but im sure i can come up with something else. Ive already been snowballing applications that dont require additional heat or harder material. This came up because upon closer research it has come to my attentiom that obsidian is a little less hard than normal glass...though i suppose when molten hardness isnt much of a factor. Also he isnt actual obsidian anyway, just asthetically similar (looks the same.) so i neednt use the actual hardness and tensile strength of real obsidian. Is that fine?
I was thinking of something like quartz or marble as his actual hardness level. Not as hard as say diamonds or metal. But harder than glass or concrete.

Yeah, I could see that. Is cool in my book.

I imagine Sam will take a role similar to the Hulk on the Avengers.

Identity issues, a good person at heart, someone you bring with you when you wanna fuck shit up....

I imagine Sam will take a role similar to the Hulk on the Avengers.

Identity issues, a good person at heart, someone you bring with you when you wanna fuck shit up....
If f**king stuff up is the goal then Expect to have Antonio there. We just need to figure out how to overcome that pyrophobia.

Remember peeps! Tomorrow is the due date for a CS and Wednesday we get this bad boy started!

This has been an RP service announcement

Tomorrow? D: Aaaaahhh! lol it should be enough time for me. I'm... about half way done? Just have the Bio, and Powers bit to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back