• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright Antonio is up and He is Super HOT.

Heya - Character looks very cool. Note: I can't allow him to become almost two thirds the temp of the sun. Is is just a bit much. I will allow for the temp of Molten Lava at 1200 F. Obsidian is a bit below that, but I will let you bump it up a bit more to around 1,200. The rest looks cool. Good job.

Heya - Character looks very cool. Note: I can't allow him to become almost two thirds the temp of the sun. Is is just a bit much. I will allow for the temp of Molten Lava at 1200 F. Obsidian is a bit below that, but I will let you bump it up a bit more to around 1,200. The rest looks cool. Good job.
Excellent will do. I probablt should've looked up a heat index first huh. And thanks :3

Thy will is done.

You just like her cause Cara Delevingne is pretty ;)
Perhaps...perhaps its the haircut. Perhaps its the whole primal beast aspect. Either way. She too is Hot. However im also interested in the potential history they could share. Both are kinda monsters in a way.

Also did you mean Celsius because obsidian apparently melts between 700-900°c or about 1600°F. Seeing as how you said you would allow me to go up to 1200 it would need to be celcius to go up.
1200°c comes out to about 2100°f. Still a fair nerf from 6k. But at 1200°F even aluminum wouldnt be melting. (Apparent melting point of 1220°F)

Not trying to nitpick i can totally go down to 1200°f. But °C makes more sense scientifically and is actually about the average temperature of lava. :) (looked up a heat index lol.)

I dig the light manipulation. Always a fun style, and with a noble no less. I have to say he is rather brilliant.

Also Ortega and Di'Angelo would make a devastating tag team. Wind control with a source of flames and toxic gases is a gnarly thing to face for anyone...hell even teams of enemies would have HUGE issues dealing with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back