• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also did you mean Celsius because obsidian apparently melts between 700-900°c or about 1600°F. Seeing as how you said you would allow me to go up to 1200 it would need to be celcius to go up.
1200°c comes out to about 2100°f. Still a fair nerf from 6k. But at 1200°F even aluminum wouldnt be melting. (Apparent melting point of 1220°F)

Not trying to nitpick i can totally go down to 1200°f. But °C makes more sense scientifically and is actually about the average temperature of lava. :) (looked up a heat index lol.)
Okay. I will let you go up to 1600F - and yeah. Conversion is always fun when you are not paying attention.

well given i will end up being a 4 or 5 given my preferences in powers i might as well see about someone who runs on cartoon physics

well given i will end up being a 4 or 5 given my preferences in powers i might as well see about someone who runs on cartoon physics
Now im not sure. But that may fall into reality manipulation which i beleive is banned.
<insert mario death theme>

Fun fact between 1600 and 1700°f is the heat most crematorium's use to reduce the body to ashes. Some teeth and bone fragmemts remain along with medical metal instruments. The latter of Which are donated back to the medical facilities for recasting (eww.)

Heya Karcen, yeah - Ultra is right. That whole cartoon physics thing just opens up doors to situations and abilities that just break all sense of coherency within a world. I don't mind your idea for a technopath, however there are going to be some limits to it. I can't have you being able to hold the world at ransom by stealing nuclear codes and hacking the pentagon on weekends. Just continue to think it over, and I am sure you will find something that sparks your fancy.

can't say it is unexpected oh well i will think i doubt you would like my cyber form type of tech powers this feels very much looking for a very low power world

TYPE TYPE I was wondering if powers related to the seven deadly sins would be ok? As in having 7 simpler abilities depending on which sintheir using.

can't say it is unexpected oh well i will think i doubt you would like my cyber form type of tech powers this feels very much looking for a very low power world
This is a first gen superhero group. And the world is not as extensive as say... Marvel's XMen. So yeah, we just want a clear limit on things for now. Don't want it to go crazy.

Got my character up, so I hope its okay
Looks good. He is rather cool. Good job.

TYPE TYPE I was wondering if powers related to the seven deadly sins would be ok? As in having 7 simpler abilities depending on which sintheir using.

Hey, while that is a rather cool concept - I don't know if that will work. Perhaps something different? Maybe you can manipulate the hormones in other people to inspire these abilities in other people? A form of emotional or instinct manipulation? Giving you seven abilities seems a bit much though. What ya think? Any other ideas?

LindsMagee LindsMagee

Good character sheet! I think the origin is inspired, very original use of a power to cope with a "normal" human situation. TYPE TYPE agrees. As for TIER, I think we can put illusions at TIER 3. Since they are more than just common illusions. If you can do it with more than one person at a time, bump it to 4.

That said and done, welcome aboard!

Come bond with Felix over being rich and doing ballet sometime. ;D

I just realized that Percy may have some problems with fitting in due to him, you know, almost having a normal life

Would a form of memory manipulation be ok?

Yeah. Tier 4/5 - capable of viewing, changing or creating memories in someone else. Of course if you want to do this with Characters then you need their permission - but for NPC's it should not be a problem.

hmmm so if mind altering characters are okay i have someone who messes with thought and perception in mind

hmmm so if mind altering characters are okay i have someone who messes with thought and perception in mind

I am glad you are inspired. Try and make it unique though. We have someone who can create vast illusions and mess with perception already, and it seems that we have someone who changes memories now as well. So see if you can find a unique spin on what you want to do with them.

Okay, so I hate to be the bearer of idiocy, but I just can't seem to find a few things; Where is the Vision institute again? Also, are we the first class or are we joining after class is established?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back