• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - INTEREST CHECK (CLOSED)

TYPE

Now what?
1553716414260.png

---------------
Hello All!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We (the BF - Braddington Braddington and I) have been wanting to do a Superhero thing for so long now, that we finally just took the plunge and jumped right into making one. We took all the things we liked, a little bit of fantasy history, a little bit of real history, a bit of politics, a bit of sci-fi and a whole lot of world building - and came up with this whole shebang.

As it is, we will be providing you with a CS, a Lore page and an IC soon enough - but I feel it best to lay out a general sense of what you can expect here. You will be playing a young person between the ages of 16 to 23 (Consult with us if you wish to play someone older), who will be attending the facility, come to understand your powers and make friends while you are challenged by various tasks and circumstances.

[ A NOTE ON POWERS - Firstly, while everyone could theoretically just take TIER 5 abilities and be insanely powerful, we hope that some of you will explore what it means to be someone with lower TIER abilities in a world of heroes. Secondly, abilities are loosely defined and categorized. While we are not going to limit you too much, all aspects of what you choose remain subject to veto. If you want something particularly interesting, talk to us first and we can discuss it, and maybe make it work. We are all here to have fun. Let us help you find the best option for your character. ]

About seventy years ago an event in history changed the course of the world. Causing great devastation and suffering among much of European Society, the world has come to slowly rise from the chaos - and turn their minds from horror… to curiosity. The seemingly sudden appearance of Other-Natural beings has left much of the world confused.

Much of what is happening seems to be covered up, exploited and researched in secret. In stark contrast with that, with the help of it’s very generous benefactor, Dr Valentin Novikov, V.I.S.I.O.N has opened its doors.

Instead of a facility swathed in shadow and intrigue, it seeks to study, publish and support those affected by so-called Other-Natural Phenomena. They seek to naturalize and incorporate, rather than seclude and obscure. Why? Seemingly with no ill favor, or hidden motives. While many are of course suspect, many embrace the open invitation to join the Academy.

In other words… Welcome to Mutant High.
Feel free to ask any questions below.

PS : HERE IS A LORE PAGE
Realistic/Modern - V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - LORE
HERE IS THE OOC
Realistic/Modern - V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER
HERE IS THE CS
Realistic/Modern - V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - CHARACTER-SHEET

Last edited:
View attachment 556170

---------------
Hello All!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We (the BF - Braddington Braddington and I) have been wanting to do a Superhero thing for so long now, that we finally just took the plunge and jumped right into making one. We took all the things we liked, a little bit of fantasy history, a little bit of real history, a bit of politics, a bit of sci-fi and a whole lot of world building - and came up with this whole shebang.

As it is, we will be providing you with a CS, a Lore page and an IC soon enough - but I feel it best to lay out a general sense of what you can expect here. You will be playing a young person between the ages of 16 to 23 (Consult with us if you wish to play someone older), who will be attending the facility, come to understand your powers and make friends while you are challenged by various tasks and circumstances.

[ A NOTE ON POWERS - Firstly, while everyone could theoretically just take TIER 5 abilities and be insanely powerful, we hope that some of you will explore what it means to be someone with lower TIER abilities in a world of heroes. Secondly, abilities are loosely defined and categorized. While we are not going to limit you too much, all aspects of what you choose remain subject to veto. If you want something particularly interesting, talk to us first and we can discuss it, and maybe make it work. We are all here to have fun. Let us help you find the best option for your character. ]

About seventy years ago an event in history changed the course of the world. Causing great devastation and suffering among much of European Society, the world has come to slowly rise from the chaos - and turn their minds from horror… to curiosity. The seemingly sudden appearance of Other-Natural beings has left much of the world confused.

Much of what is happening seems to be covered up, exploited and researched in secret. In stark contrast with that, with the help of it’s very generous benefactor, Dr Valentin Novikov, V.I.S.I.O.N has opened its doors.

Instead of a facility swathed in shadow and intrigue, it seeks to study, publish and support those affected by so-called Other-Natural Phenomena. They seek to naturalize and incorporate, rather than seclude and obscure. Why? Seemingly with no ill favor, or hidden motives. While many are of course suspect, many embrace the open invitation to join the Academy.

In other words… Welcome to Mutant High.
Feel free to ask any questions below.

PS : HERE IS A LORE PAGE
Realistic/Modern - V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - LORE

Very interested!

Interested, any chance this will become a Discord Rp?

While we are not opposed to Discord RP's - This one will stay on RPNation (at least for now) since we prefer the interface for what we want at the moment. If that changes, we might reconsider. Thank you for the interest! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back