• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Vїvїмцš, ₴їvє Mоґїмцґ (Survival Horror Sci-Fi RP)

George S. Navarro

The pilot pointed his glass at D.

"I'm not exactly, ya know, sobah, but D, get it, D, Doya have a bettah plan? Les hear it." He laughed.

DM

As Poppy searched the debris, she comes across another customer's bag. It seems to have belonged to the deceased Morrison, and a curious looking tablet is one of the items inside. 

Anteon

He was walking around the ship trying to find something more appealing to eat, when he came across a security Baton, He switched it on and when it lit up and extended it blew a panel off the side of the ship, "Guys, I found something cool" 

("not your plan George LUL")

D'Amoni

"Stick together," he simply replied to George's question. Could've said more, didn't need to.

D is too curious to not check that rustling Brox Beet, since I'm sure he's already grabbed plenty by this point. What's that all about?

DM

The rustling Brox Beet bush rustles even more intensely, as if speeding up to some strange conclusion. At once, the rustling stopped, and a harmless Portus Desert RoadBunny appears. It resembles an Old Earth rabbit, but has a single large eye and strange glowing patterns on its cotton tail. The Desert RoadBunny stares a bit towards D'Amoni before scampering away.

However, a strange trail of metals is uncovered by the retreating Desert RoadBunny's jumps...

D'Amoni

doesn't really do anything other than point out to everyone else that there's an interesting trail here, and it might be worth checking out. He feels like the group may move soon, so he's just going to keep on picking beets until there are only a few left.

// Uh, excuse me, pardon me, I'm very interested in this RP but I don't exactly know where to join...

If someone could help me out that'd be great

"I'm doing y'alls a favor. I'm gonna drink all duh druoinks so I die happy. Did wus gunna be my last job befur retirement." The drunk pilot giggled as he burped and hiccupped, and swished his bottle around before drinking more.

Poppy looked at the drunk pilot with concern in her eyes, then turned back to the tablet. She picked it up and carried it to the rest of the crew, along with the bag, and tried to turned it on as she was walking.

(Again, please put your character name on top of your RP posts so it's easier to understand which character is which)

DM

As Poppy popped the tablet on, the screen displayed an initialization screen. A few seconds of loading after, the tablet began to display the passenger manifest (or list) of the crashed Minyus Starlines flight. A swipe to the left also reveals a cargo manifest, which included one peculiar cargo, named "Old Federation Research Material #01".

(Sorry, I was gone for a bit.)

Poppy

After looking at the passenger list for a while, Poppy scrolled to the left, and found the cargo list. Scrolling through the list, noticing the "Old Federation Research Material #01". Looking at it, she decided not to tell the rest of the crew for now. If anyone asked what was on it, she'll just mention a movie or some apps. Poppy had wondered why Morrison was carrying this. Was he a crew member? Poppy didn't remember. If he wasn't, why did he have this tablet..?

D'Amoni

was finished picking beets a while ago. He was ready to prepare them, but he was sure it would be ideal to save them for a later time.

Walking back to the others, D decided more foraging wouldn't be necessary and decided to see if he could find anything interesting on the ship himself. He already had most of his stuff, having packed light, but he could always look for more. Perhaps there might be something important. If not, then back to foraging.

George S. Navarro

The pilot drank the last of his bottle and put it down. He then started to fall asleep again.
"Wake me up when ssssomefin baddd happensss..."

(Check out the new OoC thread on the first post people)

(Anyways, thought I might just skip to the next day in order to get this thing moving, where the survivors are moving towards the mining town of Charleston)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back