• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help uwu

rina

i will only break your pretty things
please,, why am i getting notified everytime someone posts in the introduction area? i unchecked the
"automatically watch content you interact with, and receive email notifications" boxes but I'm still getting both 😩

Since you unchecked it, the setting should apply to future posts but if you watched the thread before you changed those settings it means it's still sending you notifications.

Go to the Intro thread and check top right corner, there should be a button called 'Unwatch". If there is, click it. That should switch off notifications,

Did you hit "Save" when you pressed them?
yes sirrrr, surprisingly i'm not that dumb (yet)

Since you unchecked it, the setting should apply to future posts but if you watched the thread before you changed those settings it means it's still sending you notifications.

Go to the Intro thread and check top right corner, there should be a button called 'Unwatch". If there is, click it. That should switch off notifications,
okay, but why didn't i get a notification for these posts despite watching content i create?

okay, but why didn't i get a notification for these posts despite watching content i create?
You may have also unchecked the box "Automatically watch content you create". If you want to get notifications to your own threads you should leave that one checked.

You can also go to the intro thread and manually unwatch that. There should be a button for that on the right above the first post.

You may have also unchecked the box "Automatically watch content you create". If you want to get notifications to your own threads you should leave that one checked.
i already have it checked, but i only got a notif for yours. and it says i'm watching the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back