• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings uwu anime aesthetics but unironically▬ ⊹!

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
tumblr_o9x3tcUabW1tss4lfo1_400.gif

ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! okay so this is going to be a very brief, very specific roleplay search because i have this plot in my head and by god i want to use it. if you're looking for something witchy, shoujo-esque (though could be turned into something a bit darker, i'm not pressed), inuyasha-meets-spirited away-meets-kiki's delivery service, stay right where you are and put your hands up. if not, begone thot.

INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW

- posting wherever
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference; yes i'm romance trash fight me on it 😂
- doubling is loved (you take a witch and demon, i take a witch and demon, let's form a hot ass group)
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- anime pictures this go around. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams, just send me your blessed uwu bae.
- i'm not as illiterate as i seem and prefer you be a decent writer as well. samples available upon request.

ABOUT THE PLOT

okay so i'mma do this short hand and if you're interested we can go into more detail. feel free to offer changes and suggestions, every detail is by no means compulsory.

plot:
>two human witch baes run a very aesthetic potion shop
>their families have been friends for many generations because they escaped the witch hunts together
>they suddenly inherit the small villages inn
>decide to conjure familiars because they need help, they're already busy af
>oh shit it's demons
>the demon familiars attract more demons who want to stay at the inn and cause trouble, mayhem, fanservice and other tropey shenanigans

aesthetics that rattle my skelly:
giphy.gif

tiveilk0epp11.jpg

x7m5p326ybd11.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

TRASHY WORDBANK

slice of life, small towns, studio ghibli vibes, vampires, demons, feudal japan, joseon dynasty korea, witches & familiars, forbidden love, curses, unexpected soulmates, tsunderes, yanderes, opposites attract, slice of life with a twist, supernatural elements, tropes, cliches, otome/reverse harem, abo

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆ & now for speed's sake, feel free to add me directly on discord! the star express#2034

Users who are viewing this thread

Back