• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
ERode ERode It'll be in Sancra Sara for now - I keep imagining it went through so many people that it eventually reached some millionaire's living room in their 5 star penthouse, though I don't know if it should still be moving around or if it should stay in the city for the entire rp.

This seems super interesting! I'll hash out and edit in a character concept as I find the time.

Image: Tbd
Name: To Be Determined

Façade: A swindler and grafter by trade, thief by nature. Deception comes secondhand at the cost of a clouded truth.
Trauma: Being taken for the fool and thoroughly played.
Dream: Credits, coins, and cash galore, or so it would seem.

Toolset: With a history as a moderately successful corporate lackey, they are well versed in the relationship between the world above and below the board, but little more than muddied hands and the standard at-any-cost mindset of the average key clickers.

Reason: The career advancement and wealth makes the choice rather simple.

Last edited:
BLK BLK you approaching from the angle of corporate lackey that did something to get them yeeted off into the bowels of Sancra Sara as a Merit-earning labourer? Or do you intend for them to still be corporate, just stuck in the depths because it’s their job as a supervisor/middle management?

Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin we’re in the recruiting phase, ye. Toss up a concept if you’d like. I’ll be making formal-ish acceptances in maybe 5-6 days, and the proper character sheets will be up afterwards.

Male - Anime - Dark Hair- Older - Smoker.jpg
Marcus Flint - Male

Façade: Marcus is very curt with his patients, his bosses, hell pretty much everyone he ever meets. While he does like to relax and enjoy himself like any other person, he is very adamant that there is a time and place for everything, and work is not one of those places.

Trauma: Being stabbed in the back, both figurative and literally, by his own father. He took all of their families savings, leaving him and his mother to rot below as he ascended to the towering skyscrapers of above. His mother passed soon after, so overcome by grief that she took her own life.

Dream: Marcus continues to struggle, to claw his way through each and every single day for one reason and one reason only. Revenge. The bastard who took everything from him, his chance at leaving this hell-hole, his mother, all of it was taken by one man. His father. Every day he continues to draw breath is to spite that man, to one day be able to look him in the eye as he takes everything from him, just like he did to his own son.

Toolset: Marcus and his family knew that a pair of hands was a dime a dozen, anyone could pick up a wrench and work in a factory. But a pair of hands that could mend another when there was an accident, well that was worth it's weight in gold. Marcus picked up the tricks of the trade as a medic, learning how to patch a person back up as best he could. This also had the unintended benefit of teaching him how to break down a body if the need ever arose.

Reason: At first, his family immigrated to Sancra Sara with the dream of one day rising to live amongst the elite at the top. They all pitched in, dedicating a large amount of their meager earnings to save enough to make their dreams come true. After his father's betrayal and the death of his mother, Marcus continued to toil away in hopes of one day earning enough to buy his way to the skies above.

Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Guessing Flint’s more of the unlicensed backstreet doctor type? Or do you figured he’d have gotten proper training and had a mentor figure?

Ramjammer Ramjammer Had to do a couple of checks before I realized you weren’t Ratjammer. Anyhow, I’ll welcome any rats ya want to toss into the box.

Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Guessing Flint’s more of the unlicensed backstreet doctor type? Or do you figured he’d have gotten proper training and had a mentor figure?

Ramjammer Ramjammer Had to do a couple of checks before I realized you weren’t Ratjammer. Anyhow, I’ll welcome any rats ya want to toss into the box.
Definitely backstreet, definitely unlicensed, and one hundred percent not covered by any insurance. Cash up front, no freebies or IOU's. Not after last time

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa RPers are only composed of bad time management and prioritization skills. That being said, if your second thoughts haven’t hit you yet, toss up a character conceptualization sheet and I’ll have you in the box.

Seeing as how I've taken so long to even get to work on a cs for this and I've only been remembering it at spotty times, I think it's a sign that I cannot handle adding more to my load 😭

I feel a 'vibe-based' application of dice is fair, but I'd be a bit offput by more than the occasional role where appropriate.

Ramjammer Ramjammer ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Firelie Firelie FloatingAroundSpace FloatingAroundSpace High Moon High Moon If any of y'all are still interested, toss up a Character Conceptualization in...72 hours. I'll be picking up a small group from there and doing the whole Discord invite + CS thread creation shebang after.

And for the rest, just to float the idea out there properly...how much do simple-ish dice mechanics jive with y'all?
not gonna have the time for this anymore, sorry. Have fun though!

Aaaaand the first bit's done at least.
BLK BLK MilkChocolateBurger MilkChocolateBurger Nellancholy Nellancholy BananaMuffin BananaMuffin Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin
Here's the link to the CS thread, which you can get started on. I'll be working with y'all to blend your characters better into the world, so it's not super necessary to slap down a completed character sheet immediately. The IC will be going up next week, likely on a Sunday, so hopefully everything can get squared before then.

Also, join the Discord; that's where most of the character discussion hijinks will be happening.

If you missed the deadline but are still interested for whatever reason, feel free to pop in as well. Waitlists be waitlists n all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back