• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ust Natha: City of Curtains [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's like having a talking pet. Don't worry, he's in good hands!

Your first RP? That's wild! I remember my first one, many a moon ago. Welcome!

It's like having a talking pet. Don't worry, he's in good hands!

Your first RP? That's wild! I remember my first one, many a moon ago. Welcome!

Rather! It's quite interesting, if you ask me, this role-playing thing.

I'm sure we can keep the only person in our party who knows proper magic one sickly human wizard alive. How hard can it be?

Welcome, Qazi Qazi !
Yes, for he is the only person with magic. Most definitely. He will be a great asset to me... Us.

No, me.

Welcome to the fold, Qazi Qazi

Somehow, I can't help but fear for his life. . .
You should. After all, we are men. If one of our fine female compatriots so desired, they could flay us alive, feed us our own skin, then leave us on another woman's doorstep, without even a slap on the wrist for what they've done. In such trying times as these, we must always be ready to defend ourselves from those who see us as little more than beast.

You should. After all, we are men. If one of our fine female compatriots so desired, they could flay us alive, feed us our own skin, then leave us on another woman's doorstep, without even a slap on the wrist for what they've done. In such trying times as these, we must always be ready to defend ourselves from those who see us as little more than beast.
Could we? Most certainly. But that implies I would ever sully my good blade on the likes of you to begin with.

I'm currently hard at work on our first post. I hope no one minds if we just jump right into the first story arc? I'll generally give opportunities for personal story posting at the conclusion of every adventure.

I'm currently hard at work on our first post. I hope no one minds if we just jump right into the first story arc? I'll generally give opportunities for personal story posting at the conclusion of every adventure.
That's fine by me.

Fine by me!

I’m sure we had to sign some contract about not skinning each other at work. & jumping right in sounds good to me.

Well, goodness' sake, that was fast. It seems to me that I'll have to write words faster than I'd thought I would have to. :angryteeth:

Well, goodness' sake, that was fast. It seems to me that I'll have to write words faster than I'd thought I would have to. :angryteeth:
Actually, I'm a slow writer. Most of the work on our initial post was done while I waited for more players. Take your time. Lord knows I've got a lot of responsibilities in real life, so I won't be able to get up quality posts as quickly as I'd like to. But that's okay, so long as we all hang in there. ^_^

Actually, I'm a slow writer. Most of the work on our initial post was done while I waited for more players. Take your time. Lord knows I've got a lot of responsibilities in real life, so I won't be able to get up quality posts as quickly as I'd like to. But that's okay, so long as we all hang in there. ^_^

:snail:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back