User Total Drama Island (Sign-ups open!)

I have seen people do this before on another forum I was a member of, so I decided to give a go at this too. Anyone who's seen Total Drama knows how the rules work, but for those who know the show but forgot the rules or people who don't know the show but wish to join, I'll explain the rules.

A group of teenagers (Or in this case, the users of RPN) stay on an island somewhere off the coast off Ontario, Canada in a run down summer camp where they are put into two teams and compete in different challenges, either Reward Challenges or Immunity Challenges. Whenever a team loses an Immunity Challenge, they have to go to a campfire ceremony where they have to vote off one of their own team members. When half of the users remain, the teams will be merged into one, and from that point on, the challenges will become individual and only one user can win the challenges. Users continue to be voted off until two of them remain. These two remaining users will compete in one final challenge to decide the winner, and that winner will win 1 million Canadian dollars.

For this user based RPN adaptation of the first season of Total Drama, I'd like at least 20-24 users to sign up, because that'll make the game longer. Also, all the challenges will be based on the first season, and will take place in the thread. I will also be adding an elimination island where eliminated users can go to at their own request to earn a spot back in the game, but only after the merge. A special Eliminated Camper Challenge will take place to decide which camper gets to take part in a Reward Challenge to earn their place back in the game.

Some Extra Rules:
- Inform me via PM about alliances and such.
- Voting will also take place via PM.
- Only sign up if you know you have the time to play.

That's pretty much it. Without further ado, the sign-ups are opened!

Sign-ups:
1. FoolsErin
2. The_Omega_Effect
3. Ezekiel
4. AARON_Mason

Last edited:
I’m interested, though I’m not sure how this would work being all forum-based.

I've watched this show so many times! My fave character is Noah :3 I'll either play as him or my oc (basically, myself... I use a fake identity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back