• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ..:: Us Against The World (CLOSED) ::.. POKEMON

Springer Springer Both! I use it mostly to see if people know in concrete terms their characters' flaws. Because sometimes you have players that think 'is too nice' is a flaw, instead of for example 'doormat'. ^^

Ah in that case would it be fine to fill in the negative traits while removing the positive traits so they can be replaced by the elaboration? I know that's an odd question but still ^^ DapperCat DapperCat

Ah in that case would it be fine to fill in the negative traits while removing the positive traits so they can be replaced by the elaboration? I know that's an odd question but still ^^ DapperCat DapperCat

Sorry, but both should be filled in! And don't worry you can ask anything. :3 But yeah both the 4 traits and the elaboration needs to be filled in!

Springer Springer let me know when they're filled in! Weren't there today so just poke me and I will check the sheet the very next day (getting late here!). :3

Hey thanks for tagging me. I will have them up tomorrow but if I don’t then go ahead and kick me. I really want to join but I am just trying to sort things.

Springer Springer I'm sorry but it seems you've mucked up the code! I wish I could fix it for you, but I saw this exact muck up before with another member and I couldn't find the culprit-- so you'll need to fill in a new form, keep the cog on green, use the text you've filled in before just copy past. ;_;

DapperCat DapperCat I've finished copy pasting the text and refreshing the code

Sorry for the hassle, but now it looks absolutely perfect! <3 You're also accepted, let me know through PM your Discord username if you wish to join the Discord. :3 If you need help deciding the start for your character in the RP or anything else, also let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back