• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Urgent Query on Hosted Project

SINNyorita

Hi RPN members and staffs,

I am new here. Have a decent experience in RPing but never done it beyond the MangaFox forums so excuse me if I end up asking something obvious and dumb.

The thing is, me and my friend have an unfinished RPG that we would like to host and continue here. It is OneXOne, but since the format we have been RPing in so far requires multiple playable threads to distinguish places, and keep a unity of Time Place & Action, we wanted to explore the Hosted Project section.

We have enough content to fulfill the post requirements and we plan to continue it (the story hasn't reached even 1/3rd of the plot we have in mind). Therefore I would like to ask if a two player RPG qualifies as a Hosted Project here.

It will be great if any moderator/ staff can give a clarity on this.

Regards

Disclaimer: I'm not a mod, just trying to help

To the best of my knowledge, there is no regulation that states HPs cannot be two player RPGs. However, with that being said, HPs take up a lot of site resources, and based on what you described above, you have no need for the unique functions of a HP. So my recommendation is to just create several threads and then link them together.

You can wait to talk to a dev or mod for further clarification, but based from what I know and from this, you would not be approved for a HP as you do not meet the criteria. (Need for HP capabilities and the 250+ post limit)

Hope this helps!
Vici

Hosted projects are typically not made for 1x1s, as far as I'm aware. Regardless once you meet the requirements feel free to apply!

Thank you so much for the clarification guys. We do have content that cna spill over 250 posts for sure but where do I start putting up the RP first then? Can someone give me a kick starter guide to put up an RPG here? With multiple owners?

Thank you so much for the clarification guys. We do have content that cna spill over 250 posts for sure but where do I start putting up the RP first then? Can someone give me a kick starter guide to put up an RPG here? With multiple owners?
There is no way to have multiple owners of threads, although anyone can post on them. I would make what up need here and in the subforums and place all the links at the top of each thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back