• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Urban Legends

YoungX

Hue Master

Rumors.

Gossip.

Lies.

Truths?

The typical "chain e-mails" and fake news reports are just second nature in today's world. In a society where the definition of what is real and what is not real is defined by a very loose border.

What people choose to believe and not to believe are often the byproducts of the conglomerates known as Culture.

If a best friend claimed that their house became haunted after receiving one of those so-called "chain e-mails" would you label it as a coincidence? Most likely.

Thats the world we live in. Everything is real yet defined by borders that it almost seems fake.

What happens when the so-called fakes aren't so fake after all?
There are those who have seen the unbelievable. Some live to tell tales on sub-forums only to be labeled as 'crazy' or 'shoddy.' There are those who look into these accounts in order to verify said existence. At the same time you also have some people who can perform superhuman-like feats.

Imagine if the Church of Scientology had some actual basis behind it. Crazy I understand.

But it's the truth. The supernatural exist and we're all caught up in it's everlasting wake. Those that have made contracts or are said supernatural beings that make up the hidden average of Earth.

They are known as...

Urban Legends

CS Link: Urban Legends - CS
[READ FIRST] Lore Link: Urban Legends - Lore
OOC: Urban Legends
IC: Urban Legends

Last edited:
Well I certainly have enough people to kickstart this RP. I'll work on the basic set-ups before opening up the CS.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back