• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Urban Fantasy

TheAdept

One Thousand Club
So I know that I am new to this site, but I am dying to have this rp.

I tried this idea on two other sites, but it was never really entirely my idea so much as my co-gm. This time, however, I am striking out on my own here.

So this is another school for mages rp, but this isn't for little kids. Oh no. There is an island, on which is an academy (for high school graduates, so in other words, a university.) The beauty of the island, and of some of the effects of magic, is contrasted by a great deal of political/religious conflict, crime, corporate corruption, and the dark creatures living in the shadows of, not just the island, but the entire verse it takes place in.

This rp would have a point system for your characters, but no hp,mp, or dice. Defeat and victory would be regulated by obvious rules like no auto-hitting, but I would also put trust in the maturity of you, the players, so I could omit any need for dice, but also to make it about the plot, and not "winning."

Also, I am hoping to have other RPs in the same verse, with the same canon, and if this rp successfully had anyone hooked, I would be glad to have them in my other RP

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAdept said:
it was never really entirely my idea so much as my co-gm.
HA! I knew it! I have the evidence to prove it as well!!!

xD Hey Apprentice, or... Adept I guess. I might just join up as well, I've got nothing better to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmarage said:
HA! I knew it! I have the evidence to prove it as well!!!
xD Hey Apprentice, or... Adept I guess. I might just join up as well, I've got nothing better to do.
Hey man, I said it was never entirely my idea, not that it wasn't my idea.

i don't open myself u[p for rps often but since you are new here I guess ill join up as well(:B)

Hm... magical school, check, magical creatures, check, high tech mage hunters, check... Seems like AA to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back