• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Urban fantasy m/m My best friend's a werwolf and I'm the one biting things

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
This is Styler, he is my neswest oc and has ADHD, he uses chew necklaces to get him to calm down/ focus/ he likes holding things in his mouth

I have chewlery( don't have ADHD out of my knowledge,but I'm looking into everything so I play him as best I can, I did have learning problems in school so I feel)
meet styler.png
Styler is annoyed and frustrated.png

his Dad is a cop (I know, but fictinal cops are not real therfor they can be how I pictured them as a kid-)

his Mom was killed when he was about 9, almost 10

Best friend is more like a brother to him

really sarcastic and actually really, really smart

we can figure out storyline/ characters from there!

Also yes Styler is based off of Stiles from teenwolf, bite me

Last edited:
Hi! This seems really cool, do you have any plot ideas (if you’re still open to rp)?

Hi! This seems really cool, do you have any plot ideas (if you’re still open to rp)?
Still open yeah!

some plot things could be Styler just somehow attracks supernatural creatures and ends up in a pack with these dumbasses so maybe your character is a new werewolf ?

or maybe Styler follows his best friend into a pack and your character is a born werewolf? (could be alpha or not)

I'm not actively looking for roleplays but as someone with autism and ADHD I'm SO GLAD that chewlery is something other people know exist,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back