• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Upstairs, Downstairs OOC

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Reserve character and talk OOC here.

Here is a link to find out a little bit more about the jobs of the servants:
http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/servantwages.htm

The Family:
The Duke: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
The Duchess: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
The Eldest Son And Heir: Misty Gray Misty Gray
The Eldest Daughter:
The Second Son:
The Second Daughter: PixieDust PixieDust
The Third Son: Misty Gray Misty Gray
The Third Daughter: @Crimson smile
The Youngest Son:
The Youngest Daughter: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Upper Staff:
Butler:
Housekeeper: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Cook:
Lady's Maid:
Valet:

Lower Staff:
First Footman:
Second
Footman:
Footman: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Chamber Maid 1:
Chamber Maid 2:
Parlour Maid 1: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Parlour Maid 2:
Valet For The Sons:
Ladies Maid For The Daughters: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
House Maid 1: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
House Maid 2:
Under Cook:
Kitchen Maid:
Scullery Maid:
Laundry Maid: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Head Groom:
Groom:
Stable Boy: PixieDust PixieDust
Head Gardener:
Game Keeper:
Grounds Keepers:

Last edited:
Can I claim the eldest son, and can he be a not very nice person? How old do you want the eldest to be?

I intend to play more than one character but will finish Byron first and give other players chance to reserve characters in the meantime. I'm not sure if I'll finish him tonight or not - depends on how tired I am.

I've written most of Byron but will do the hard bit (the bio) tomorrow.

Meanwhile, can I also reserve the Housekeeper?

I've finished the Housekeeper. Let me know if she's okay.

I noticed the @Crimson smile has posted a bio for the third daughter but it's not been edited onto the list above. Just thought I'd let you know in case someone else posted one for the daughter.

Could I reserve the third son?

I'm assuming that all the Covington siblings need to establish their relationships with each other before the game happens right? The parents too? :)

Sounds like a good idea to me. I think that might help me with finishing Byron as I was waiting to see who his siblings would be.

Yeah I was waiting to do the bio for my girl just to see what the other siblings were doing xD I'm gonna post my stable boy Trystan tomorrow. He's adorable lol

Based on what I have to go on so far, I'd say the following:

Byron and Moira would most certainly come to blows with him having a tendency to belittle the staff and her affection for them. Byron would have a soft spot for his little sister Amelia, due to her innocence and childlike nature. Byron would mostly get along with Evra, especially if she's being challenging towards others, but if she disagrees with him he'll probably indulge in a squabble.

Jimmy would most likely get along with all of his siblings and adapt to each ones personality. He's too easy-going to hold any grudges or let anyone get to him too much. He'd engage better with his siblings during hobbies rather than family politics or business. Also prefers one-on-one time to being in groups.

Based on what I have to go on so far, I'd say the following:

Byron and Moira would most certainly come to blows with him having a tendency to belittle the staff and her affection for them. Byron would have a soft spot for his little sister Amelia, due to her innocence and childlike nature. Byron would mostly get along with Evra, especially if she's being challenging towards others, but if she disagrees with him he'll probably indulge in a squabble.

Jimmy would most likely get along with all of his siblings and adapt to each ones personality. He's too easy-going to hold any grudges or let anyone get to him too much. He'd engage better with his siblings during hobbies rather than family politics or business. Also prefers one-on-one time to being in groups.
I had a feeling Byron and Moira would clash xD She finds his narcissism annoying too although she does admire that he's an honest narcissist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back