• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Upper class Highschool rp

Hold my hand

When I kill someone they're supposed to stay dead.
So, I've kinda been wanting to do this rp for a while and.. yeah. This rp is basically a private school for higher class kids. When things and people can be bought easily a lot can happen. Can contain: drinking, drugs, violence, death and cookiehs :3 Although if there is sex We must fade to black because that is site rules. This rp will be through pm's and rping as more than one character is optional. If your interested please attempt good grammar, strive for at least 4 sentences per post and please don't be a stick in the mud! Who says we can't have fun and rp? So.. if your interested pm me :3

Actually could you pm me? I have yet to reach 10 posts and I think there's still a few hours left to reach 24 hours :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back